Bush Policies Sure Working in Making Iraq Safe, Eh? (107 Dead)
Bob Champ
2003-08-31 01:57:10 UTC
As I recall, some Iraqis didn't want Americans anywhere near their
sacred mosques. You know, the infidels contaminate that holy ground.

Now the worst has happened, and these same people are blaming the U.S.
for a lack of security.

What will it take for them to see the real problem in their country is
not the U.S. but the remnants of Saddam's regime, the influx of
foreigners, Al-Qaeda terrorists, and no doubt the leaders of various
other Islamic regimes for whom an independent, democratic, and
successful regime in Bagdhad would be a catastrophe.

HK, your hatred of Bush has blinded you to what is really at stake in
the Iraq conflict.

Meanwhile American troops are dying in that country to protect your
sorry, no-good ass from the same kind of fate that overcame the men
and women in the WTC and the Pentagon.

Shame on you.

Bob Champ
Four Men Arrested in Mosque Bombing
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Filed at 11:46 a.m. ET
NAJAF, Iraq (AP) -- Iraqi police have arrested four al-Qaida-linked
suspects in the bombing of Iraq's holiest Shiite Muslim shrine, a senior
police official told The Associated Press on Saturday.
The official, who said the explosion death toll had risen to 107, said
the men -- two Iraqis and two Saudis -- were caught shortly after
Friday's car bombing.
The attack killed one of the most important Shiite clerics in Iraq,
Ayatollah Mohammed Baqir al-Hakim, who had been cooperating with the
American occupation force.
On Saturday, 4,000 mourners chanted for vengeance in Najaf. In Baghdad,
about 3,000 Shiites protested peacefully for about an hour at the gates
of the U.S.-led coalition headquarters, complaining that the coalition's
failure to provide security led to al-Hakim's death.
The police official, who led the initial investigation and interrogation
of the captives, said the prisoners told of other plots to assassinate
political and religious leaders and to damage vital installations such
as power plants, water supplies and oil pipelines.
------
Is the presidential idiot still playing golf in crawfish, texas?
al fansome
2003-08-31 17:12:54 UTC
Post by Bob Champ
As I recall, some Iraqis didn't want Americans anywhere near their
sacred mosques. You know, the infidels contaminate that holy ground.
Now the worst has happened, and these same people are blaming the U.S.
for a lack of security.
What will it take for them to see the real problem in their country is
not the U.S. but the remnants of Saddam's regime, the influx of
foreigners, Al-Qaeda terrorists, and no doubt the leaders of various
other Islamic regimes for whom an independent, democratic, and
successful regime in Bagdhad would be a catastrophe.
Please show us the evidence that Al-Queda is in Iraq.
Post by Bob Champ
HK, your hatred of Bush has blinded you to what is really at stake in
the Iraq conflict.
Meanwhile American troops are dying in that country to protect your
sorry, no-good ass from the same kind of fate that overcame the men
and women in the WTC and the Pentagon.
Shame on you.
Bob Champ
And how many Iraqis were involved in 9/11. Exactly 0. Get the facts
straight instead of blindly believing Bush propaganda.
Hyfler/Rosner
2003-08-31 17:46:39 UTC
Post by al fansome
Please show us the evidence that Al-Queda is in Iraq.
And how many Iraqis were involved in 9/11. Exactly 0. Get the facts
straight instead of blindly believing Bush propaganda.
Yes, the minute I heard "Al-Qaeda" alongside the bombing in Iraq, I knew the
Beltway PR machine was once more hard at work. Sure enough, I heard it in
every news cycle, saw it on every news website all throughout the day. The
people are stupid, as JD points out. All you have to do is put the two
things together. Iraq and Al-Qaeda. And the people will follow you back to
9/11. Where you want them to be.
Terry Flahiff
2003-08-31 20:16:58 UTC
Post by Hyfler/Rosner
Post by al fansome
Please show us the evidence that Al-Queda is in Iraq.
And how many Iraqis were involved in 9/11. Exactly 0. Get the facts
straight instead of blindly believing Bush propaganda.
Yes, the minute I heard "Al-Qaeda" alongside the bombing in Iraq, I knew the
Beltway PR machine was once more hard at work. Sure enough, I heard it in
every news cycle, saw it on every news website all throughout the day. The
people are stupid, as JD points out. All you have to do is put the two
things together. Iraq and Al-Qaeda. And the people will follow you back to
9/11. Where you want them to be.
My fear is that Al Qaeda IS in Iraq! I seriously doubt that they were before
America gave them the opportunity to establish a presence over the past six
months. By failing to consider the consequences of their ill-advised sortie
into Baghdad, the USA has opened a pandora's box for militant Islamists. By
rushing into Iraq unilaterally they chose to stand alone (Coalition of the
Willing aside). In doing so, with the misguided expectation that armies of
Pentacostal Christians could take their bibles (conveniently translated into
Arabic) and swoop into Iraq with an eagerly awaited message of redemption,
America has once again demonstrated that they have the military might to win
any conflict but an amazing lack of comprehension that their vision of the
world is NOT the only one which is desired.

Nothing which is happening now was unpredictable. The chaos which ensued with
the overthrow of Saddam was the one most credible reason that Bush senior
hesitated marching into Baghdad in 1991. It was one of his wisest choices then
and one of his son's most tragic blunders now.

America had an opportunity to concentrate on Al Qaeda in Afghanistan - to
finish the war on THAT front and to assist in establishing a viable government
in Kabul. Instaed, they switched their focus to a second front and have left
themselves incapable of stabilizing either country.
MadCow57
2003-09-01 07:25:32 UTC
Nothing which is happening now was unpredictable.<< -- Terry Flahiff
That's right. A month or so ago I posted a message predicting that the various
religious factions in Iraq would start slaughering each other - a real
no-brainer to figure out.
PirateJohn
2003-09-01 12:08:54 UTC
Post by MadCow57
Nothing which is happening now was unpredictable.<< -- Terry Flahiff
That's right. A month or so ago I posted a message predicting that the various
religious factions in Iraq would start slaughering each other - a real
no-brainer to figure out.
Although somehow these points managed to escape the Bush administration, who
were totally unprepared when the slaughter began.

***@aol.com
Keeper of the Humour List at http://members.aol.com/PirateJohn/pirate1.html

"Mother, mother ocean... I have heard your call" - Jimmy Buffett, A Pirate
Looks At Forty.
J.D. Baldwin
2003-08-31 20:33:55 UTC
Post by Hyfler/Rosner
Yes, the minute I heard "Al-Qaeda" alongside the bombing in Iraq, I
knew the Beltway PR machine was once more hard at work. Sure
enough, I heard it in every news cycle, saw it on every news website
all throughout the day. The people are stupid, as JD points out.
All you have to do is put the two things together. Iraq and
Al-Qaeda. And the people will follow you back to 9/11. Where you
want them to be.
I'm sure there are a good number of international terrorists, and a
*huge* number of their sympathizers (and we've probably increased the
latter number ourselves) in Iraq. There's little question that they
were one of the big players in state-sponsored terrorism ten or so
years ago. But all of a sudden, every Middle Eastern group with a
grudge against the U.S. is "al-Qaeda"? What the hell is going on
anymore?

And, as long as I've worked up a froth here, what the HELL is up with
the news networks? I haven't seen or heard an expression of
skepticism toward the Party Line on Iraq -- unless you count the
airing of the lame-assed "Democratic views" of John Kerry et al. -- in
the mainstream media for several months. I guess they're all trying
to out-Fox one another.

Fuck it. I'm going biking.
--
_+_ From the catapult of |If anyone disagrees with any statement I make, I
_|70|___:)=}- J.D. Baldwin |am quite prepared not only to retract it, but also
Echoes
2003-09-02 03:36:53 UTC
And, as long as I've worked up a froth here, ...
JD, relax and ignore. Remember that froth is nice on beer only :-)
§no§hoo
2003-09-02 03:59:23 UTC
Post by Echoes
And, as long as I've worked up a froth here, ...
JD, relax and ignore. Remember that froth is nice on beer only :-
)
Actually, froth is best on an Espresso drink...;)

snoshoo <former barista)
The Kentucky Wizard
2003-09-02 04:12:07 UTC
Upon receiving news that J.D. Baldwin had made the remarks below, and after
consultations with my Joint Chiefs of Staff, being briefed by members of my
Cabinet and telephone conversations with various world leaders, I have come
Post by J.D. Baldwin
And, as long as I've worked up a froth here, what the HELL is up with
the news networks?
Okay, I want you to stop, take a deep breath, and start again.
--
© The Wiz ®
PirateJohn
2003-08-31 19:39:31 UTC
Post by Bob Champ
not the U.S. but the remnants of Saddam's regime, the influx of
foreigners, Al-Qaeda terrorists, and no doubt the leaders of various
other Islamic regimes for whom an independent, democratic, and
successful regime in Bagdhad would be a catastrophe.
Well ... the Bush administration admits that if they had democratic elections
right now that the Shiite majority is the best organized political force in the
country and that they would dominate the new government. Hence the reluctance
to have those elections until they Bushies figure out what is going on.

The irony is that by deposing Saddam [1] without thinking the ramifications
through the US destabilised the country and has now left it wide open to all of
those other influences that Bob mentioned.

When we were discussing invading Iraq I predicted that the conservatives didn't
have a clue as to the costs, in terms of lives and dollars, nor the complexity
of occupying a country like Iraq. I stand by that statement. At this point
the Bush administration is failing miserably.

"Freedom" is a vague concept; we cannot even define it here in the USA, witness
the Bible shenanigans in Alabama. But after bombing the electrical power
plants and water treatement plants in Iraq the people there can definitely tell
that they had electricity under Saddam, none under the US, and whatever talk of
freedom we make is lost on them and secondary to safety and having some basic
services.

[1] Admittedly a POS, but at the time an impotent POS who didn't realistically
threaten the USA and who was maintaining a stable government in Iraq.

Looks At Forty.
Echoes
2003-09-02 03:34:47 UTC
Post by Bob Champ
As I recall, some Iraqis didn't want Americans anywhere near their
sacred mosques. You know, the infidels contaminate that holy ground.
A lot of them didn't want Americans in Iraq to begin with.
Post by Bob Champ
Now the worst has happened, and these same people are blaming the U.S.
for a lack of security.
The worst that's happened is none of the original reasons for invading is
sticking.
Post by Bob Champ
What will it take for them to see the real problem in their country is
not the U.S. but the remnants of Saddam's regime, the influx of
foreigners ...
... like American forces ...
Post by Bob Champ
..., Al-Qaeda terrorists, and no doubt the leaders of various
other Islamic regimes for whom an independent, democratic, and
successful regime in Bagdhad would be a catastrophe.
Al-Q in Iraq. Gimme a break.
Post by Bob Champ
HK, your hatred of Bush has blinded you to what is really at stake in
the Iraq conflict.
There is nothing to love about Bushco. They've launched a war on poor.false
grounds, deep sunk the economy to pay for it and are perpetrating a paranoia
amongst their own citizens.
Post by Bob Champ
Meanwhile American troops are dying in that country to protect your
sorry, no-good ass from the same kind of fate that overcame the men
and women in the WTC and the Pentagon.
There is no relationship between WTC and Iraq other than Bush being President
during the time frame.
Post by Bob Champ
Shame on you.
Bob, 11,000+ (WTC x 3+) French people have died from the heat wave in Europe.
Any sympathy there or are you still pissed that they didn't back the war in
Iraq?
The Kentucky Wizard
2003-09-02 05:12:35 UTC
Upon receiving news that Echoes had made the remarks below, and after
Post by Echoes
There is no relationship between WTC and Iraq other than Bush being President
during the time frame.
Well now, let's take a look at this a little closer, Echoes. September 11,
2001 was a day that almost 3,000 innocent people died. The people had no
grudge with anyone, had not declared war on any country, but yet, they
became victims of terrorism, which while it wasn't the first time it had
happened in American, was the most devastating to date. What was previously
considered as "conventional war" was to get pissed at someone, fell a real
sense of provocation, and then send a bunch troops to their turf and beat
them until they cry uncle. In this case however, there is no specific
country that caused the provocation, it was terrorists, made up of people of
various countries, mostly Saudi in heritage, but none the less were
representative of themselves and the fact that they want to inflict horror
on the innocent.
Now, that being said, just how was America supposed to respond to such an
act? Of course, we could not sit by, and pout about it, and let something so
sinister go unpunished, but who do we take it out on? Ah, we go after the
terrorists, that's the ticket, but wait a minute, these terrorists aren't
located in a specific place, so how do we go after them? Hmmmmm, what a
perplexing situation we have here, for we have a bunch of terrorists, that
has in the past, prior to 9/11 voiced openly distain for America and other
countries, and now there are new ones popping up left and right joining in
their choir of hate. So far, I haven't mentioned the President, or what he
has done to this point, and I do not intend to. What I am looking at is the
facts, that there were terrorists that came to America and attacked this
country, and their predecessors are stating that they wish to do the same.
Given that, as a Country who values of freedom, and while we are the first
jump up in the stands and swear that we'd defend it at all costs, really
deep down hope and pray that our words were enough to keep everyone away,
which now is obviously a mistaken presumption on our part. So, now we do
what we have done in the past, send our armed forces to defend this Country
from the evils of aggression, but wait, how does that make sense? defend
*our* freedom by fighting somewhere else? Why, that's silly, as long as they
stay there, they can't hurt us, so why should American men and women die in
foreign lands for something we have here? Hmmm, another perplexing
situation. These terrorists, who have many faces, and go by many names,
these cockroaches that are scattered about the globe, who have no country,
no specific origin, no real agenda, other than to terrorize and kill those
that they do not like, where do we meet up with them to battle? We should
battle them where we know them to be at the time. First, there were the
Taliban in Afghanistan, who inflicted terror on the people of Afghanistan as
well as openly supported terrorists networks who wished ill on peaceful
countries. We went there, and even though many may have seem to have
overlooked, we are still there, fighting against the remnants of the
Taliban, and any terrorists that seek asylum in that country. Yes, we are
still there, and there are still Americans along with other coalition forces
fighting there as well. Then we looked at Iraq, a country whose leader also
inflicted suffering upon his own people and openly voiced distain towards
America, and continually threatened this Country for years after his forces
were ran out of Kuwait. He also supported any action that was inflicted upon
this Country and other countries by others, and not surprisingly was the
*only* leader of a foreign country who did not denounce the 9/11 attacks on
America. Given his ability to cause suffering upon his own, and given aid
and comfort to any that shared his beliefs, was he a terrorist? Certainly he
was, and he has been for years, only no one wished to stand up to him
because he "don't bother me" attitude that many countries seemed to have
acquired over the past several years. Was he a direct threat to America?
Most likely not, however, he also did pose a direct friendship with any
country either, and his diabolical tactics showed his tendency of contempt
of other, and he deserved what he got, unseated from power, seeing what a
loss of his blood was like for once, and is now running like the coward he
truly is, hiding behind the skirts of those he would have easily have killed
for pleasure. He is a 21st Century Hitler, who was allowed to go unchecked
for too long. Is the invasion of Iraq part of the overall war on terrorism?
I'd say so, this is a pivotal time in world history, where those who wish
evil on the innocent have been allowed to run amok for too long, and now is
the time to take these networks of terror, regardless of who it is, what
position of power they hold, and whether they "have done anything to us
lately" or not. This is an "Undeclared World War", in the fact that if
something isn't done to defeat those despise other, then we ultimately will
become the victims of their wrath. There are many countries, who once stood
beside America, who have fallen by the wayside, thinking that since it
didn't happen to them, why should they care? Yes, some of these countries
have has terrorists attacks on a smaller scale since they first had that
thought, and if they do not wish to unite with those who are willing to
confront these terrorists, then they will ultimately become subservient to
them. Sure America is taking a bad rap for what we are doing, and no doubt
we will lose more men and women, and we will make mistakes along the way,
and we will be looked down upon by others for what they perceive as
"American Bullying" the rest of the world, but let terror hit their
doorstep, and see who they run to first for assistance, us "bullies". Is it
worth it in the end? Yes, it is, for to sit by and do nothing, is
unthinkable. To sit by, and let those and their kind to reek havoc upon the
rest of the world, is a disgrace that we can't afford to bring upon
ourselves, and dishonors those who perished on 9/11, who did nothing to
anyone, and who only wanted to live free. I don't care is Porky Pig is the
President , and I'm frankly sick and tired of all the "conspiracy to achieve
profit from this war" theories that everyone wants to spew forth, while at
the same time, offering no other approach on how to deal with these
terrorists and those who support them. We have lost many men and women since
9/11, and unfortunately, we will lose more. The alternative however,
allowing America, as well as other peace loving countries to be swept away
in massive deaths, at least equal to, if not more that, those that occurred
on 9/11, is not an option. There, I've had my "Long Say", which I have
started to opine on several occasions, but figured "what's the use, no one
listens to what I say anyway". Perhaps no one will listen to this still, but
it's off my chest, so I'm satisfied with it. Of course, this is not meant as
any attack against you my friend, Echoes, and you know me well enough to
know that is isn't, but others may think it is, thus the explanation. This
was more or less a "catapult" for launching my response at this time.

Okay, Roy, now start your bitchin' about how much I wrote, I have broad
shoulders big boy, and I can take it like a man. ;-)~
--
© The Wiz ®
¥ØÜR§ TRÜL¥
2003-09-02 05:34:50 UTC
Post by Echoes
during the time frame.
Well now, let's take a look at this a little closer, Echoes. September 11,
2001 was a day that almost 3,000 innocent people died. The people had no
grudge with anyone, had not declared war on any country, but yet, they
became victims of terrorism....
Wrong, wrong, wrong. They became victims
of an American covert-operation!! Nice try though.
Funny how GW "Coke" Bush dose not want
to have a committee to look at the evidence
of 9/11 or how the Anthrax came
from Ft. Deitrick. Yes, I know that
Bush quit doing coke at the age of 30.
Perhaps he didn't exhale, who knows!

You are a right-wing extremist nut,
so things like facts and evidence
are NOT important to you.

But to the vast majority of people
who still have a brain, facts and evidence
ARE very important to base decisions on!

So believe what you want to believe,
the tooth fairy or terrorists in caves
in Afghanistan.

Funny how Osama and his family and the Bush's
have had close economic ties for decades. The same
goes for the Hinkley's when they programmed that
kid to be the patsy in the Reagan assassination attempt,
although none of his bullets hit Reagan. But that's another
story......

America Two Years after 9/11: 25 Things We Now Know By Bernard Weiner Co-Editor,
"The Crisis Papers."

Last year, close to the time of the first anniversary of the 2001 terror
attacks, I wrote "Twenty Things We’ve Learned One Year After 9/11." Now we’re
approaching the second anniversary, and it’s time for an update.

Things we could only speculate about a year ago have taken place—to name just
three: an invasion and occupation of Iraq (based on misleading intelligence and
outright lies), an administration that may have committed the treasonous act of
deliberately revealing the identity of a CIA agent, and shocking revelations
about the computer-screen voting system now being put into place around the
country for the 2004 election.

The abbreviated list below can be used both as a reminder to all of us why we’re
fighting this good, oppositional battle, and as a place to start from when
organizing and talking to others about why you will be voting for someone other
than George W. Bush in the presidential vote next year.

Here are the topics and here’s what we’ve learned, all factually validated by—or
strongly suggested in— journalistic reports.

THE IRAQ WAR

1. We know that a cabal of ideologically-motivated Bush officials, on the
rightwing fringe of the Republican Party, were calling for a military takeover
of Iraq as early as 1991. This elite group included Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz,
Perle, Woolsey, Bolton, Khalizad and others, all of whom are now located in
positions of power in the Pentagon and State Department.

They helped found the Project for The New American Century (PNAC) in 1997; among
their recommendations: "pre-emptively" attacking other countries devoid of
imminent danger to the U.S., abrogating agreed-upon treaties when they conflict
with U.S. goals, making sure no other country (or organization, such as the
United Nations) can ever achieve parity with the U.S., installing U.S.-friendly
governments to do America’s will, using tactical nuclear weapons, and so on. In
short, as they put it, the goal is "benevolent global hegemony."

All of these extreme suggestions, once regarded as lunatic, are now enshrined as
official U.S. policy in the National Security Strategy of the United States of
America, published by the Bush Administration in late 2002.

2. We know that Bush and his highest officials— notably Rice, Cheney, Rumsfeld,
Wolfowitz, Perle, and, to a lesser extent, Powell—lied outrageously about Iraq’s
weapons capabilities in order to get their war plans endorsed by the Congress
and the American people. The biggest of many whoppers involved were the made-up
stories about nuclear "mushroom clouds" over America, unleashed by the Iraqi
drone air force.

These lies may have fooled many Americans at the time, but other countries,
especially in Europe, smelled the rotten evidence and the imperial ambitions and
would have nothing to do with the invasion of Iraq, denouncing the Bush
Administration to its face. Up to 10 million citizens (mostly organized via the
internet) marched worldwide on the same day to try to stop the invasion— before
the war had even started! -- something that had never happened before in world
history.

3. We know that Rumsfeld wanted to move on Iraq just a few hours after 9/11,
even though he was quickly informed that it was an al-Qaida operation and that
there was no evidence of Iraqi involvement. When the CIA and other intelligence
agencies said the same thing about a supposed al-Qaida link—and Iraq’s alleged
nuclear program and other WMD—Rumsfeld set up his own intelligence-gathering
unit inside the Pentagon, the Office of Special Plans, and installed a number of
PNAC hardliners to tell him what he wanted to hear. Their cooked-books
"intelligence" became the basis for invading Iraq.

4. We know that Bush and his highest officials, their lies having been exposed
by their own contradictory words, as usual first decided to blame others: The
patsy this time was the CIA, and Tenet fell on his sword, sort of, in accepting
the blame. (Angry elements in the CIA then began leaking damning information
about Bush&Co. involvement in other WMD lies.)

When Karl Rove and the others snookered the media into focusing on a mere 16
words in Bush’s State of the Union Speech about supposed uranium sales to Iraq,
they looked at the polls showing a majority of Americans not caring about the
lies as long as the evil Saddam had been removed, and began telling even more
whoppers. (Meanwhile, in the U.K., Blair could lose his job because he lied
even more blatantly than did Bush, if such is possible—he trumpeted that Iraq
could launch biochemical agents at British sites within 45 minutes— and now he’s
been found out as well.)

5. We know that Bush and Blair felt compelled to "sex up" their justification
for going to war against Iraq by focusing on the WMD issue because the real
reason—to bomb and take over a weak nation in that area of the world as a
demonstration warning to other Middle East, oil-rich countries that they’d
better come on board or face the same consequence—would never win the support of
the American people. Americans aren’t big on overt imperial rule, and the
bullying and arrogant militarism that go with such rule, preferring more subtle
means of influence and control.

6. We know that although the U.S. promised that there would be a swift turnover
of civil rule to the Iraqis, that promise has been revoked. The U.S. occupying
authority has appointed its own governing council of hand-picked Iraqis, over
which it has veto power, and is hoping that gesture will suffice long enough to
set up the Western looting-system. Such behemoth Republican-supporting
corporations as Halliburton and Bechtel are making out like bandits with
reconstruction contracts awarded by the Bush Administration (in the case of
Cheney’s old firm Halliburton, with no competitive bidding!).

7. We know that the PNAC cabal, which relied on Iraqi exile fantasies, believed
that the citizens of that invaded country would welcome the American & British
forces with kisses and flowers. Instead, major factions of the country are
engaged in nightly guerrilla warfare against their "liberators" and have killed
and wounded more U.S. soldiers after Bush declared the end of major hostilities
than were killed in the invasion battles. Oil pipelines and water systems are
blown up regularly. There is the familiar odor across Iraq of a Vietnam-type
syndrome; you know what I mean: just a little more force and we’ll have them on
the run/are those friendlies or bad guys? don’t take chances, fire!/the troops
will be home by Christmas/send another 100,000 soldiers quick.

8. We know that elements of the PNAC/Bush cabal appear anxious to move on to
another country, though it’s still unclear whether the next target for control
(and perhaps "regime change") will be Syria or Iran—with North Korea becoming
more and more bellicose off to the side.

9. We know that two high officials of the Bush Administration leaked to a
conservative newspaper columnist the name of a covert CIA agent—which is a
felony. The agent is the wife of Ambassador Joseph Wilson, the man sent by
Cheney to Niger last year to see if there was anything to the story that Iraq
supposedly was trying to buy "yellowcake" uranium; Wilson reported back saying
that the story was "highly unlikely." After the Bush Administration continued to
use this lie in various public speeches—even though they knew the documents were
forgeries—Wilson wrote an op-ed piece for the New York Times, documenting his
version of events. Wilson has since said that by naming his wife, the Bush
Administration is sending a warning to other potential whistleblowers in the
Administration not to speak up or risk unpleasant consequences. The FBI says it
may investigate the matter. Sure it will.

10. We know that just prior to the launch of the Iraq war, the U.S. announced
its "road map" for Middle East peace in order to lower the possibility of
upheavals in the Arab world. Since the U.S. refuses to fully and energetically
engage in the peace process—to do so would mean leaning heavily on Israel to
make major concessions and remove its permanent settlements on Palestinian
land—there is not likely to be genuine and lasting peace in that tortured area
of the world. Abbas can’t control his extremists, Sharon has his own extremist
streak—the perfect ingredients for more slaughter, and more anger in the
Arab/Islamic world against the U.S. and its Israeli proxy. And more fertile soil
in which young terrorists can be grown.

THE 9/11 COVERUP

11. We know that the inner national-security circles of the White House knew an
attack was coming from al-Qaida, with planes used as weapons, aimed at American
icon targets. (These warnings were coming from other governments—sometimes
directly to Bush—as early as the Spring of 2001 and intensified greatly during
the Summer. That is the period, you may remember, when Bush went to ground in
Texas for a month and Ashcroft would no longer fly in commercial jets. Even with
this advance warning, the Bush Administration did nothing to interdict, stop or
otherwise interfere with the terrorist attacks they knew were coming.

12. We know that Bush and Cheney, early on, approached the leaders of the House
and Senate and urged them not to investigate the pre-9/11 activities of the
Administration.

13. We know that, to this day, the Bush Administration has stonewalled and
delayed turning over essential information to both the Congressional committee
and to the blue-ribbon independent panel investigating the pre-9/11 period. When
the Congressional report recently was released, the Administration redacted 28
pages dealing with the role of Saudi individuals and government officials in
financing the terrorists, and, what’s perhaps even more vital, redacted all
papers related to the May 6 presidential briefing document from the CIA about
the likelihood of a domestic terrorist air-attack in the United States.

14. We know that the coverup continues today, from the first days after 9/11,
when Condeleeza Rice claimed that the Administration had no idea that planes
could be used as weapons against buildings, to the blaming of the FBI for "not
connecting the dots." The incoming Bush Administration, including Rice, had been
warned by the outgoing Clinton Administration that the #1 national-security
threat was al-Qaida terrorism; other Islamic terrorists had tried to use planes
as weapons previously, and the chief defendant in the 1993 WTC bombing had
admitted that al-Qaida wanted to bomb key buildings, including the Pentagon and
the Congress, in future attacks.

The independent 9/11 commission has publicly expressed its frustration at how
their investigation—which must submit its final report in just a few months—is
being hampered by the consistent stonewalling and delaying tactics of the Bush
Administration. Likewise, the victims’ families are appalled by and angry at
those examples of foot-dragging, denials and lying.

DOMESTIC ATROCITIES

15. We know that the Bush Administration paid off its backers (and itself) by
giving humongous tax breaks, for 10 years out, to the already wealthy and to
large corporations. This was done at a time when the U.S. economy was in
recessionary doldrums and when the treasury deficit from those tax-breaks was
growing even larager from Iraq war costs. So far as we know, the Bush
Administration has no plans for how to retire that debt and no real plan (other
than the discredited "trickle-down" theory) for restarting the economy and
creating jobs. More than 2,000,000 citizens have lost their jobs since Bush was
installed in the White House.

16. We know that the HardRight conservatives who control Bush policy want to
decimate and eviscerate popular social programs from the New Deal/Great Society
eras, including, most visibly, Head Start, Social Security, Medicare (and real
drug coverage for seniors), aspects of public education. Since the programs are
so well-approved by the public, the destruction will be carried out stealthily
with the magic words of "privatization," "deregulation," "choice" and so on, and
by going to the public and saying that they’d love to keep the programs intact
but they have no alternative but to cut them, given the deficit and weak
economy.

17. We know that those with a vested interest in energy policy (the Kenny Lays
of America) had major impact in writing that policy, with no consumer-group
input; this basically gave these energy cartels carte blanche to rob the states
and the public blind. The push for "deregulation" led to gross and illegal
manipulation of the energy markets in state after state, and has nearly pushed
California, for example, into bankruptcy, with the Bush Administration not
lifting a finger to help. And Cheney continues to refuse to tell the courts who
attended those energy-policy meetings and what was discussed.

18. We know that Bush environmental policy—dealing with air and water pollution,
national park systems, and so on—is an unmitigated disaster, more or less giving
free rein to corporations whose bottom line does better when they don’t have to
pay attention to the public interest.

19. We know that in general, the public interest plays little role in the
formulation of policy inside the Bush Administration. Those on the inside who
have left have revealed that political considerations are at the heart of all
decision-making, with little if any discussion of what might benefit the people.
Further, they say, there is little or no curiosity to think outside the
political box, or even to hear other opinions—in other words, don’t bother me
with facts, my mind’s made up.

20. We know that there seems to be a "faith-based" view of reality. For example,
when there was public clamor for policy to deal with the effects of global
warming, the Administration said that was a "controversial" issue that would
need more study; it appointed a scientific panel to review the situation. When
that panel reported that global warming was real and needed to be dealt with on
an urgent basis, Bush denounced the scientists that he himself had appointed as
little more than "bureaucrats" and dismissed their conclusions; he also deleted
the section on global warming from the annual EPA report. EPA Administrator
Christine Todd Whitman resigned, one would imagine at least partially out of
total frustration in dealing with these Neanderthals.

21. We know that the Patriot Act—which was rushed through Congress in the days
right after 9/11, with few legislators having had a chance to read the final
draft -- has generated a huge groundswell of public opposition. More than 130
towns and cities have passed resolutions opposing it in part or in whole. The
main objections center around the removal of all sorts of constitutional
guarantees of due process of law, such as lawyer-client confidentiality and the
sanctity of home privacy, and which authorizes wiretapping and snooping into
personal computer files without you ever knowing about it. Even though Ashcroft
already has thrown U.S. citizens into military prisons, thus removing them from
judicial review, he appears to be desirous of even more outrages in Patriot Act
II, including the exiling and deporting of American citizens deemed to be
"terrorists."

We know that the Bush neocons were able to get these and similar bills passed by
invoking the patriotic buzzwords "national security" and "homeland defense."
Most members of Congress went along so that they wouldn’t be tarred with the
"unpatriotic" brush. And, in general, the Administration constantly has
manipulated post-9/11 fears in the population, because it serves their
electoral/policy purposes to keep folks jittery and looking to the central
government for assurance and stability. (There ARE bad guys out there who wish
us harm, but it’s possible to deal with that reality without all the
Constitution-shredding and psychological manipulation.)

22. We know that more and more, the permanent-war policy abroad and police-state
tactics at home—with the shredding of Constitutional rights designed to protect
citizens from a potential repressive government—are taking us into a kind of
American fascism domestically and an imperial foreign policy overseas. As a
result, we are beginning to see more alliances between liberal/left forces and
libertarians/traditional conservatives horrified that their party has been
hijacked by extreme ideologues.

23. We know that the response to the 2000 Florida election debacle—going to
touch-screen computer voting machines—may turn out to be even worse. Three
outfits dominate the computer-voting market, all companies owned or supported by
Republicans, and that they refuse to permit their software to be examined by
outsiders, even though tests have revealed major flaws in their systems: The
votes can be manipulated easily without any evidence that the count has been
tampered with, and with no verifiable paper trail to check against the final
tallies. (There are suspicions that this may actually have happened in the 2002
elections in a number of states, where Democrats were leading in the last-minute
polls going into the election but lost when the computer votes were added up.)

Given what happened in Florida, the 2004 vote must be honest and fair and,
perhaps even more important, must be SEEN as honest and fair by the citizenry at
large. Another disputed election and democracy in America may well die a quick
death—or lead to revolutionary discontent about the need to restore our
Constitution.

24. We know that the Bush Administration continues to nominate
ideologically-minded conservative judges, especially for the all-important
appellate courts. The Democrats fall for the bait—opposing the handful of
nominees who are truly repellant extremists—and, to show how fair they are,
approve the 100+ others. Thus, the neoconservatives lock in approval for their
HardRight policies for years, maybe even decades, to come.

25. We know that after a long, quiescent snooze, where the ostensible opposition
party, the Democrats, played obedient lap dog to Bush&Co., things are starting
to shift. Many Democrats have suddenly discovered their spines and are opposing
HardRight initiatives, though not as consistently and as firmly as they should
(Daschle, for example, is a notorious wimp). The Democrats see the Bush
Administration as more vulnerable with the voters today as a result of the
disastrous and duplicitous way they bamboozled American citizens and Congress
into approving the invasion and occupation of Iraq. Having a number of
tough-speaking presidential contenders aim their darts at Bush&Co. policies
certainly helps generate more opposition.

Well, those will do for starters. No doubt, you have plenty more to add: The
possibilities seemingly are endless when it comes to Bush&Co. misdeeds,
scandals, incompetencies, lies and crimes.

As the presidential election run-up approaches, and if we do our jobs correctly,
more and more citizens will add up what has happened to their country since the
terror attacks of two years ago, and decide that Bush&Co. has to go—preferably
by resignation, but, if not, by impeachment or by the voters.

Copyright 2003, by Bernard Weiner

Reagan, Hinckley and the "Bushy Knoll" Conspiracy by Charles Overbeck ParaScope
Editor ***@aol.com

"Out of these troubled times ... a New World Order can emerge."--George Herbert
Walker Bush

Though he didn't succeed, John Hinckley Jr.'s attempt on Ronald Reagan's life
has all the crucial elements of a modern political assassination: a lone nut
with a cheap gun, an obsessive love, conflicting eyewitness reports, impossible
trajectories, a mysterious doppleganger and lots of "coincidences."

This report examines some of the stranger elements of Hinckley's attempt on
Reagan's life, including George Bush and his mysterious connection to Hinckley's
family, as well as the assassination of John F. Kennedy.

President Zero Takes a Hit

Ronald Reagan was a marked man. He was elected during a 1980 -- a "zero year" --
and one way or the other, the "Zero Factor" was sure to make a jump for him.
Every U.S. president since 1860 who was elected during a year ending with a zero
had either been assassinated or had died in office before his term was up. Every
single one, dead. One way or another.

Was it some grand numerological conspiracy? Or just a 120-year string of
coincidences? Either way, Reagan was the first president to beat the Zero
Factor, when he survived John Hinckley, Jr.'s assassination attempt in 1982. In
the days following the shooting, the media focused on the spooky circumstances
surrounding the temporary transfer of Executive power, a rather unsettling
sequence of events which led to the 25th Amendment to the Constitution,
clarifying exactly who is in charge when the president is "disabled." (Remember
Al Haig's chilling "I'm in charge now" declaration?)

But the media did not spend much time on the spooky circumstances surrounding
the assassination attempt itself, or its lone nut, complete with the Lee Harvey
Oswald seal of approval. As with every assassination and assassination attempt,
there is an official story, and an unofficial story. This is the unofficial
story.

The Bushy Knoll

On Monday, March 30, 1982, at about 2:00 p.m., Ronald Reagan left the Washington
Hilton after giving a speech to the AFL-CIO.

Flanked by Secret Service agents, he was walking to his limousine when John
Hinckley, Jr. surged forward, .22 pistol in hand, and opened fire. A bullet
richocheted off the limousine and took Reagan down, but he lived. That's the
official story.

One must wonder, then, why correspondent Judy Woodruff (now a CNN anchor),
reporting for NBC News Special Reports immediately after the assassination
attempt, insisted that at least one shot came from an overhang over Reagan's
limousine.

Woodruff later reported that the shot came from a Secret Service agent who was
stationed on the overhang, which researcher John Judge dubbed "the Bushy Knoll."

A Secret Service agent -- or someone disguised as an agent -- fired a shot?
Seems too crazy to believe, right?

Then consider this: from the position that Hinckley was standing when he opened
fire, he would have had to shoot through a car door to hit Reagan where he did.
Hence, the "ricochet." Anyone remember Arlen Specter's "Magic Bullet Theory,"
which purported to explain the Kennedy assassination?

Both concepts, needless to say, rely on a gigantic amount of random chance and
coincidence. And when a president is shot, random chance and coincidence become
all-too-convenient excuses for what really happened.

If a sniper were positioned on the "Bushy Knoll," he would have had a clear shot
at Reagan along the exact angle at which the bullet entered his body. So which
makes more sense? That a lone nut like Hinckley, who fashioned every aspect of
his life after his hero, Travis Bickle from Martin Scorcese's film Taxi Driver,
got off not just a lucky shot, but a lucky ricochet?

Or that an accomplice, disguised as a Secret Service agent, with an unobstructed
field of fire, landed the bullet that almost put George Bush in the Oval Office
a few years early?

Hinckley's Evil Twin: Another Doppelganger

Every lone nut has a doppleganger. That's a law of nature, when it comes to
assassination conspiracies. Hinckley's double was named Edward Richardson, who
just happened to be a dead ringer for Hinckley himself.

Richardson traced Hinckley's path from Connecticut to Colorado, writing demented
love letters to actress Jodie Foster, just like Hinckley. A week after
Hinckley's infamous attack, Richardson was arrested in New York's Port Authority
Bus Terminal with a .32 caliber revolver, after threatening the lives of both
Reagan and Foster.

So both men were obsessed with the same actress from the same film. Both of them
were intent on re-creating Travis Bickle's crazed assassination scheme from the
movie Taxi Driver. They even looked a lot alike. What are the chances of two
separate mentally unstable individuals, with so many exotic similarities,
reaching critical mass at the same time?

Again, the whole scenario is a tremendous coincidence that makes the most
outlandish conspiracy theory seem reasonable in comparison.

Yet the FBI, ever vigilant in the pursuit of a cover-up, issued a 3,000-page
memo which supposedly proves that the "Reagan assassination plot" was a total
fabrication.

Then there were the so-called "conspiracy papers" which were taken from
Hinckley's cell at Butner Federal Penitentiary in North Carolina. The
handwritten notes were confiscated by the guards against the protests of
Hinckley's lawyer, who insisted that because the notes had been in one of the
law firm's envelopes, they were protected by attorney-client privilege.

According to Hinckley's mother, the lawyer was afraid that the government would
raise the "specter of a conspiracy" in court, which would be damaging to
Hinckley's case.

It certainly might have been damaging to someone.

Spook in the White House

It is logical that if you want to find out who paid the trigger man in an
assassination, you should look first at who benefited from the murder. In this
case, you look at who would have benefited if Reagan had died.

All eyes on George Bush.

Here is the man who, as Director of the CIA, fronted the agency's public
relations campaign during those strained years of the House Select Committee on
Assassinations' investigation into the murders of JFK and Martin Luther King,
Jr. Bush's efforts at wooing Congress saved the CIA from a lot of penance over
its unspeakable sins.

(It should also be noted that the members of the Bush and Hinckley families are
old friends, both families having made big money in the Texas oil boom. In fact,
Bush's son, Neil, was supposed to have dinner with Scott Hinckley, John
Hinckley's brother, the evening that John went on his shooting rampage.)

But Bush's involvement in the CIA goes back a lot farther than that. While
attending Yale University, Bush was initiated into an occult secret society/old
boy's network called the Order of Skull and Bones. Part of his initiation was
lying naked in a coffin and reciting the names of all his lovers.

As unsettling a mental image as this is, one must realize that the Order of
Skull and Bones is stacked with America's ruling class, many of them having ties
to the CIA and the intelligence community at large.

On November 23, 1963, J. Edgar Hoover wrote a memo regarding the briefing of a
"Mr. George Bush" on the reaction of anti-Castro Cubans to the Kennedy
assassination. The New York Times, which originally broke the story, reported a
week later that -- whoops! -- the memo referred to a different George Bush
altogether, and the whole thing could be written off to a silly mistaken
identity.

Apparently, The New York Times didn't interview George William Bush, the man the
CIA claims Hoover's memo was referring to. George William Bush says that in
1963, he was just a researcher who was never briefed by the FBI on anything, let
alone a memo regarding anti-Castro Cubans reactions to the Kennedy
assassination.

This points to another big coincidence. In 1961, Bush was Chief Executive
Officer of Zapata Oil Company. He lived in Houston with his wife, Barbara. Also
in 1961, there was a little unpleasantness in Cuba that we know as the Bay of
Pigs Invasion. The operation's secret code name was Zapata. And two of the
disguised U.S. Navy ships used to land troops during the invasion were
christened Houston and Barbara.

By the way, George speaks fluent Spanish.
© Copyright 2000 ParaScope, Inc.
The Kentucky Wizard
2003-09-02 06:52:53 UTC
Upon receiving news that ¥ØÜR§ TRÜL¥ had made the remarks below, and after
consultations with my Joint Chiefs of Staff, being briefed by members of my
Cabinet and telephone conversations with various world leaders, I have come
Post by ¥ØÜR§ TRÜL¥
Wrong, wrong, wrong.
Listen kid, let me save you some trouble here. First, I didn't read what you
wrote, the reason? You have never posted anything reading in the first
place, so why start now? Basically, it was a waste of time on your part even
if you insist it wasn't. Second, you spend 99% of your time posting stupid
anyone tell you, which makes you a troll, so this also means that you have
no credibility here whatsoever, none, nada, nil. You actually think that
anything you were to say would be of interest to anyone here, given your
tendency to make a blubbering idiot out of yourself? Even if you could prove
that you were actually the first man on the moon, and that you pissed in a
crater, no one here would bother to even asking for that proof, for you have
no status here other than that of a troll, who has no common sense, no
reason for being here, does not contribute positively to this group
whatsoever, and hasn't posted a single obituary, but rather, ties up
people's news server with your nonsense about dead people and conspiracies.
I am one of the few people here that doesn't have you killfiled, for the
simple reason that you have never personally pissed me off, but there's
always hope. So here's what you need to do my child, take a month or so off,
get the help you need, come back, act like you have some freaking sense,
even of you truly don't, and then, maybe then, you may actually get a
response from someone other than Erik telling you that you're not funny, for
in reality, you're not. Now go.
--
© The Wiz ®
Yours Truly
2003-09-02 10:06:17 UTC
In article <87X4b.250381$***@rwcrnsc51.ops.asp.att.net>, The Kentucky
Wizard says...
Post by ¥ØÜR§ TRÜL¥
Wrong, wrong, wrong.
Listen kid, let me save you some trouble here. First, I didn't read what you
wrote, the reason?
The reason is clear enough, you cannot and will not argue
the facts, that much is obvious. If I was a right-wing nut,
I wouldn't argue them either. Still, not acknowledging
the facts does not make them any less true!!

Secondly, please put spaces between your screeds,
they make them easier to read. Thank you.
Post by The Kentucky Wizard
Even if you could prove
that you were actually the first man on the moon...
Don't be silly or unpatriotic, Neil Armstrong, and Buzz Aldrin
were the first men on the moon. Then Conrad and Bean,
then Sheperd and Mitchell, then Scott and Irwin, Young and
Duke; Cernan and Schmitt.
The Kentucky Wizard
2003-09-02 12:13:34 UTC
Upon receiving news that Yours Truly had made the remarks below, and after
Post by Yours Truly
Don't be silly or unpatriotic, Neil Armstrong, and Buzz Aldrin
were the first men on the moon. Then Conrad and Bean,
then Sheperd and Mitchell, then Scott and Irwin, Young and
Duke; Cernan and Schmitt.
Hmmm, given a choice of my 'screeds', or your 'non-sentences' like the two
examples above? Which to choose, which to choose.....

Oh, and BTW, if you came looking for an "argument", then you have indeed
landed on the wrong lilly pad. For future reference, you should pick your
battles more carefully, that is of course, if you can find someone dumb
enough to play along.

Buh-bye....
--
© The Wiz ®
Yours Truly
2003-09-03 07:02:47 UTC
In article <OP%4b.154326$***@rwcrnsc52.ops.asp.att.net>, The Kentucky
Wizard says...
...if you came looking for an "argument", then you have indeed
landed on the wrong lilly pad.
I am not looking for an argument, you are entitled to your
opinions. The difference is that I base mine on facts
and verifiable data.
The Kentucky Wizard
2003-09-03 07:15:06 UTC
Upon receiving news that Yours Truly had made the remarks below, and after
consultations with my Joint Chiefs of Staff, being briefed by members of my
Cabinet and telephone conversations with various world leaders, I have come
Post by Yours Truly
Wizard says...
...if you came looking for an "argument", then you have indeed
landed on the wrong lilly pad.
I am not looking for an argument, you are entitled to your
opinions. The difference is that I base mine on facts
and verifiable data.
BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........Now *that's* funny!
--
© The Wiz ®
Yourzz Truly
2003-09-03 07:29:17 UTC
Post by The Kentucky Wizard
Upon receiving news that Yours Truly had made the remarks below, and after
consultations with my Joint Chiefs of Staff, being briefed by members of my
Cabinet and telephone conversations with various world leaders, I have come
Post by Yours Truly
Wizard says...
...if you came looking for an "argument", then you have indeed
landed on the wrong lilly pad.
I am not looking for an argument, you are entitled to your
opinions. The difference is that I base mine on facts
and verifiable data.
BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
If I was arguing your incredibly weak position,
I would write gibberish also. But you beat me to it.

Bwa,bwa, bwa right back at you, I guess!!

Next time try writing words that make sense,
it would be a good start for you!!
Yours Truly
2003-09-03 06:59:51 UTC
A personal relationship between Osama and the Bush family?
C'mon, after 9/11 the only flights that were allowed in the
US was to fly the bin Linden family out of the country.
A faked hit on Regan?
No, a REAL hit on Reagan, but Hinckley was a patsy,
none of his bullets hit Reagan..

"MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT" 9/11 WAS AN "INSIDE JOB"
by voxfux

This article is the single most important work presented by vox information
sciences. It contains the single most important key to uncovering WHAT
REALLY HAPPENED on 9/11. It describes in chilling details the FACTS about
the players and events of 9/11.
It is the single most popular research work on this entire site and is the
principal core thesis on which this site is based on. This article is
dedicated to all the many educational institutions and people around the
world seeking the truth about the staged "Terrorist" attacks perpetrated by
a clandestine US group, operating under a plan that is over 20 years old. A
plan to attack the American people and rouse them to become the New World
Order's foot soldiers and worker ant's on a quest for global conquest. It is
complete with FACTS never before presented in one complete work. Originally
presented in may of 2002 it is presented here in it's original form.
vox

A thorough scientific analysis of the swirl of events, people, nations,
motivations, propaganda, personalities and histories involved in this
current moment in history, leads to only one conclusion - That clandestine
forces aligned with George Bush Sr. are planning to attack the US
population, blame it on Islamic terrorists and use the attacks as a pretext
for a total clamp-down on dissent, basic civil liberties, normal democratic
processes and In the confusion that will follow they will wage unchecked war
and aggression against Iraq, and other nations, Islamic and otherwise, who
have natural resources and particularly oil reserves that this shadowy group
of petrochemical and arms industrialists are thirsting for. Their ultimate
goal? The conquest of Eurasia. Three quarters of the worlds population and
resources are to be found on the Eurasian landmass. It has been the
principal focus of State Department and military strategists since
presidential National Security Advisor, Zbigniew Brzezinski outlined it
twenty years ago as the principle American "Imperative." Meaning - To
survive, we MUST conquer. But what of all those nations that we will be
conquering? According to Brzezinski and his cabal of adherents in the
Military and State Department and industry for whom his writings are like a
biblical tome - it’s for their own good.

The problem Brzezinski says is that most average American’s don’t have a
taste for crusades of global conquest...

Unless...
..there’s a sudden terrifying threat.

In his latest book, The Grand Chessboard, Brzezinski drills his followers no
less than four times that only sudden and terrifying threats would rouse
Americans to the task of global conquest.
With the opening salvo of September 11th behind them, American’s are being,
"softened up" right now for their first "Dirty Bomb," attack. If there was
ever so sinister an imaginary catastrophic device that had been so entirely
concocted out of thin air, so heavily promoted in the media and ultimately
steered to what will almost certainly be the dramatic conclusion of a self
fulfilling media stoked prophecy - to be fabricated first in our
imaginations then ignited in the real world - It is the dirty bomb. Find out
the "Generators" of the dirty bomb "meme" that took off like wildfire eight
months ago and you will find the very source of American terrorism.

But it’s not going to be easy. Covert operators like this don’t leave memos
of their machinations laying around - They don’t write this in e-mails. But
they do leave traces of their presence.
The analysis of the "Chatter," voxnyc is receiving and interpreting points
to only one conclusion - Teams of private ex-intelligence and ex-military
operatives under the command structure of the axis of industrialists aligned
with the Bush group of current and ex, intelligence and military operatives,
are racing to consolidate total power in the hands of George Bush Jr. in the
most ambitious power grab since Adolf Hitler.
the Entire Article
Dutch translation

To make it very clear our analysis is the following: The much vaunted
radiological dirty bomb will NOT be dropped on the American population from
any Islamic terrorists but from the shadowy group of American intelligence
operatives aligned with George Bush Sr. (the father)

Americans have been made, "aware," of the dirty bomb for over six months now
and have had the dirty bomb "meme" firmly linked to, "Islamic Terrorists."
This is how it’s done. It’s called the, "Back Story." And it is part of the
preparatory propaganda intelligence agencies call a Psy-op (psychological
operation). These Psy-ops in actuality comprise nearly 70% of the overall
human and capital resources our government devotes to a given geo-strategic
objective - only 30% is bullets and bombs. But even with the many millions
spent on painting these elaborate Psy-op pictures, it doesn’t take a
forensic analysis to uncover some troubling clues within them - Something
terribly wrong in the picture. Like a Hollywood special effects extravaganza
- all glitz but light on story, these psy-ops which always accompany the
dirty business of America’s, industry, military, intelligence triad, are the
shoddy screenplays that, to the trained eye, are unconvincing, unbelievable,
and scream out - "Inside Job."

(The 70/30 split is a general rule. But my guess is that with the Bushes -
Because of their unique position of owning the Arms companies involved,
their percentage of outlay to the bloody component would prove to be
abnormally high. Each time a Texas based Raytheon cruise missile rocks some
empty valley in Afghanistan, or worse, an agrarian village, that’s three
million dollars in some fat cat crony’s wallet - that fat cat crony is going
to "owe one" to the Bushes - It’s called reality - look into it.)

In this case the clues point to only one conclusion. In their race towards
global domination these intelligence groups are preparing to initiate
attacks on American population centers. And are laying the preparatory
groundwork to make those attacks have maximum political and psychological
effect.

The analysis is clear - The sheer volume of the psychological info-warfare
now being released into the media and principally targeted at the American
people contains within it key indicators that point to an eminent inside
attack. A careful examination of the history, personalities, and
psychological profiles of those involved tell the whole story, it's the dark
hand at work here.

What follows is a VERY different explanation of the attacks of 9/11.

The ruling faction of our government can be characterized as being on a
"Kill Crazy Rampage."

There are so many people against the New World Order and so many people who
have now discovered that the source of terrorism is actually American and at
the highest levels of international banks, trade organizations and secret
councils - That by our sheer numbers there is safety - How could they
possibly kill us all. (for more on that see: voxnyc.com) And even though
their primary goal is industrial dominance, not mass slaughter (Except in
Africa and parts of Asia), their reality is very much more sobering. The
Globalists have known for a long time that the free market approach simply
isn’t working for them - only rigged markets, commerce isn’t working - only
force works, economics and resources really are a zero sum game... and so in
their last salutation to vitality they have resorted to terrorist attacks as
the most expedient and efficient and in fact only mechanism they have left
to jump start thier futile push for global domination.

So now we are standing by waiting for the dirty bomb to make it’s debut as
the next threat of the month to capture the limited imagination of the
somnambulistic American sheepdom. In the age of simulations this poor mans
nuclear bomb, the dirty bomb, is an accurate reflection of the bankrupt and
desperate warring American industrialists who assuredly will be the ones
wielding it’s terrifying force against us. (The trail of acquisition of a
genuine nuclear bomb is too much to cover for this group so the easiest
solution is the dirty bomb)

Packing nowhere nears the strength of a full-on fissionable atomic bomb, the
dirty bomb is really more an election strategy than a mass murder.

After a large section of New York has been destroyed and contaminated,
Americans in the midwest and south will rally in outpourings of emotion and
support for the mass exodus of New Yorkers to different parts of the
country. Americans will be glued to CNN as it delivers the gripping images
of a valient George Bush fearlessly entering the radiation perimeter in full
radiation gear, (the best available) live. Then after a commercial break
(And terror warnings for Homeland "Security" and the TIPS "snitch on your
neighbor program") we will focus on the compassionate George Bush visiting a
hospital where a young girl, suffering from radiation sickness, is being
treated. We can see the American people in a rage of anger. Fraudulent polls
will show 97% of Americans want to use nuclear weapons on some country - any
country. And we can see the rousing images of Bush and his running mate,
probably Rudolf Guilianni, during the next election as they sweep across the
South and Midwest locking up state after state sailing to an easy victory.

This is almost certainly how it’s going to play out.

9-11, An inside job? - You better believe it.

The lesson of self induced terrorism as a means to seize the American
population, or any population for that matter, and stoke them into a war
frenzy, is a deep part of the game plan of the masters of George Bush Jr’s
administration - His father, George Bush Sr and the group of industrialists
that he serves. Brzezinski’s book on global conquest through terror
campaigns is the defacto Bible of the Bush Administration and now is
standard coffee table decor in every office in the state department and
pentagon.

At the same time as being an effective means to rally the mass population
for the coming wars necessary to impose the industrialist’s unwanted
arrogant Pax Americana on the worlds populations, it is also a fabulously
profitable form of population control as well. With a fear frenzied
population under tight control there's no need to bow to public opinion or
compromise with a reluctant Senate - The sky’s the limit on arms sale’s and
profits. Wherever these shadow groups of private clandestine intelligence
operators surface, extraordinary patterns of unexplained "suicides",
cancers, car accidents, assassinations, plane crashes, wrecked economies,
other accidents, civil wars, oil wars, civil unrests, genocides, suicides
and document shreddings, all just...

..happen.

Here's something that happened. - a little back story.

This is the extrordinary story of a dinner date. A dinner date that was
scheduled to happen on march 31st 1981 - the day of the strange
assassination attempt on the life of Ronald Reagan. Reagan was the
president. And George Bush Sr, the very ambitious former CIA director from
Texas was the Vice President.
What makes this dinner date so special that night was it’s two guests. Hold
on to your seats because the following news item should send a chill up your
spine. The dinner party was to be held at the home of Neil Bush, the vice
president’s son. The guest at the dinner party (which was quickly cancelled
after news of the failed attempt on the life of the President), was Scott
Hinckley the brother of John Hinckley who just that afternoon fired several
shots into Reagans chest, coming one half inch from putting his bullet into
the heart of the President - a half inch from putting his friend’s father,
George Bush, into the White House.

Now lets pause a moment and reflect on that. So far what we have is the son
of the Vice President linked to the brother of the guy who just tried to
kill the president. Take a moment to absorb that.
Go look it up on Google. Type in (neil bush scott hinckley dinner) See for
yourself.
What was the Bush team’s response to this chilling revelation on the planned
dinner date? They barricaded themselves behind a wall of the biggest PR
Firms in the nation and issued the following statement "This horrible
coincidence has been devastating to the Bush Family. Our condolences go out
to all involved. And we hope to get the matter behind us as soon as
possible." (sic)

I should hope so.

If I was the Vice President and I had just masterminded a failed,
assassination attempt on the President of the United States, I too would
hope to "put the matter behind me."

The Bush Team decided to go with the story that it was just a bad
"coincidence." In the days that followed, Washington saw the most intensive
whitewash of any news item ever whitewashed. Backroom deals were struck, the
spin doctors went into action and an army of PR agents decended onto
Washington and what should have been the biggest most investigated story of
the 80’s... was wiped clean from history.

They spun it clear off the front, back and middle pages of all the giant
newspapers. The only mention of it EVER to appear on national television was
a brief comment by NBC’s John Chancellor who was absolutely floored by the
revelation and mentioned it during his newscast against the demands of NBC
management. NBC quickly jumped in and censored it. And the revelation was
NEVER MENTIONED ON ANY TELEVISION SHOW EVER AGAIN .

Having no chance to make it into the History Books, the story resurfaced
with the advent and explosion of the Internet, but something is happening
there as well. It’s being expunged from the Internet as you read this. In
1999 one could find nearly a thousand independent articles pertaining to
this most revealing story, then all of the sudden, one by one, the pages and
sites relating to the story started to disappear. Today there just a few
sites who are keeping the story alive. There used to be thousands of
references to it , now there are but paltry few.

But wait, It get’s better. It was revealed in the days following the
shooting that since 1970 both George Bush Sr. and John Hinckley Sr (the
father of the assassin) were friends and fellow oil industrialists in Texas
and Colorado. And that Hinckley had given substantial sums of money to the
Bush campaign.

How’s that for a coincidence!

Pretty "coincidental" isn’t it?

Here’s another coincidence, in 1978 Neil Bush lived in Lubbock, Texas while
managing his brother George Jr’s (our President’s) campaign for congress.
Guess who else lived in Lubbock that year?

John Hinckley Jr.

Is there a chill running down your spine yet? If there isn’t, there should
be. Normally this many coincidences would sound alarm bells in a normally
functioning democracy and there would be about a thousand articles in the
major media outlets, or there would be at least one fearless soul in
congress who would stand up and demand a congressional investigation. Well
there actually was. There was only one congressman who defied this force -
Congressman Larry MacDonald - But guess what? His plane crashed. Actually it
was shot down by the Soviets. Many suspect that the infamous Korean Air 007
flight that was shot down by the Soviets as it unexplainably veered into
Soviet airspace was an insider deal by heavyweights in the clandestine
underworld in exchange for certain unfettered Soviet meddling in places like
Central Asia and elsewhere in the following years. But that’s another
coincidence. We're not finished with the tale of two sets of brothers.

Near simultaneous press encounters probed the brothers (who were not
together at the time of the press encounters) about whether they and
Hinckley associated during that time in Lubbock or ever. Neil flat out
denied it. But the dufus, George, (our current President) responded that it
was "Conceivable that we had associated, however I can’t recollect."

Do you know what that means, people? It means they certainly did meet. It
means that at that time of the press encounters the Bush brothers were very
aware that there were certain individuals alive in and around Lubbock and
possible other places who would be able to refute any flat out denial by the
Bushes that they had never met Hinckley. That is why Georgie's story had to
be that it was, "Conceivable." Otherwise as we all know in typical
politician, "LieSpeak," Bush would simply flat out reject any claims and
vehemently deny such a meeting.

Take a moment and work it out for yourself.

You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to figure this one out. You don’t
have to have a photograph of all three to know they were together in
Lubbock. OTHERWISE THEY WOULD HAVE ISSUED FLAT OUT DENIALS. Bushes stupid
move of the "Conceivable that we met" comment tells the whole story. It also
reveals that the Bush boys were as sloppy with their covert operations then
as they are now.

Bush violated rule number one for murderous lying political filth, that
being, "Lie, deny, then cover-up later."

That being said, I’ll leave you with another - Pity the poor persons living
in Lubbock who might have been party to or aware of such meetings between
the three, because, considering the personalities involved, psychological
makeup and history of the Bushes it is in all likelihood that any such
person would have long since "committed suicide" or had a "car accident" or
"fell out a window." or some such other "accidental" and untimely death.

Know Your History.

My bet is that even if one were to mount a massive search of all persons who
met an untimely death in and around Lubbock from the period from 1981 to
1990 that you may not even find a trace of them in existence any longer. And
do you know why? Because that is the Bush speciality. Through executive
dominion over public records they carefully and systematically expunge any
trace of a person or events in state and federal records systems. If you are
the Governor of Texas you simply have your private firm do a routine audit
of the records systems, locate the records in question, and remove them.
There is no one on a state level who would even have the power to challenge
you. That’s what Bush Sr. spent a great deal of time and effort doing while
he was Vice President and President. First expunging his father Prescott’s
nasty little Nazi dealings from the records, then his own criminal cocaine,
contras, and arms deals. Looks like the son learned his lessons well. That’s
what they are doing right now - Deleting, rewriting and expunging history.
And they are doing it openly. Just try to exercise your Freedom of
Information rights. Fat chance.

Time to wake the fuck up.

The Bush group never believably accounted for that chillingly unexplained
dinner date. The mainstream press has NEVER visited that story since. It
remains one of the most chilling examples of the power of the new dark hand
to crush real events that really happened, essentially to shape history at
will.

Welcome to the New World Order of deception, assassinations and power grabs.

How many more coincidences is it going to take to wake people up? Answer:
The only thing that will wake people up is the coming economic depression -
short of that, the American population will swallow any lie, believe any
implausible alibi, no matter how bald faced and ridiculous it is, that their
leaders can shove down their throats.

But by the time the sheep awaken, if ever, by then it may be too late. For
once they finally see their true condition, by then the mechanisims of human
tracking and control might have reached nearly 100% implementation,
(sciences like this stuff currently on the horizon: biometrics, genometrics,
"non lethal" crowd suppression weaponry, etc, often blaze across the horizon
like wildfire.) the science of control, both psychological and physical will
have advanced to such near perfection, that there may be little for those
few who have managed to become aware awake persons, to do but camoflage
their true nature behind a mask that everyone else is wearing. The mask of
slaves begging for their own enslavement - Of brutal base thuggish
nationalism.

That's how fabulously sucessful the science of deception and control will
become, has become - they think is now possible to condition people to beg
for, and accept nothing less than, total brainwashing. They think they can
condition us to think that anyone NOT wishing for such rigid indoctrination,
is a threat - A terrorist.

But now since there are so many people who know the truth it is hard to put
the genie back in the bottle.

Anyone who is onto their game is considered a threat to the
government/corporation, to be hunted down and eliminated. There will be no
constitutional rights to protect humans from the rath of corporations. We
are gripped by tyranny.

How many more plane crashes, civil wars, oil wars, civil unrests, genocides,
suicides, document shreddings, car accidents and other accidents are going
to keep on coincidentally, "just happening," before people have the courage
to stand up and fight for what’s right?

Our so called journalists won’t do it. Most of them don't have the requisite
grey matter if they wanted to. And there is simply no major news corporation
who will take on the hard work that voxnyc is doing. The silence from the
monopoly news is cowardly - It is a lie of omission. And cowardly liars can
only shrink the American mind - never liberate it. So turn off your
televisions, cancel your subscriptions to USA Today, Times, Newsweek and all
he rest of the paid advertisements posing as news and tune into the new
forms of internet based media such as whatreallyhappened.com and voxnyc.com
- They’re the only shows in town. With Billions of dollars at stake these
industrialists behind Bush leave little for chance - all major media are
complicit - the raw power grabs going on now make anything that previous
filth like Nixon ever did, look like charity events. The New World Order
power grab currently under way, has a tenacity not seen since Adolph Hitler.
And by now they think they can get away with ANYTHING.

But there's no way that that is going to happen. Bucause at the level of
muderous trechery that these tyrants are operating at, there will be
betrayal within the ranks. One will open up and the whole house of cards
will come tumbling down.

Those who float to the top of this shadowy intelligence underworld like
George Bush Sr can, at will, launch terror strikes at the American people
and watch the twisted irony as their popularity temporarily soars. It’s the
oldest trick in the book - the more American citizens they secretly kill and
maim the more popular they become. The more soldiers they put in harms way
for their own personal vendettas and profit motives the more fabulously
wealthy they become. It’s a classic formula by now. It works EVERY time. One
needs only to examine the history of the fabulously wealthy Bushes since the
turn of the last century and you will see that it is their formula for arms
and oil profits.

The Dirty Bomb as Election Strategy - It’s Called "Public Relations"

Shadowy, "Public Relations," heavyweights like the Bechtel Group, Wackenhut
and a certain now infamous Carlyle group invest heavily only in
eventualities that lead to the use of force to control populations. All are
government contractors with deep ties to both intelligence agencies and the
military. Wackenhut's specialty, incarceration. They run America’s prison
systems. They also have their own very lethal private army - ditto for
Bechtel Group. There needs to be an index graphing corporations according to
statistics such as, say.... how many Automatic weapons their "Public
Relations" division owns. (That issue needs to be on a national referendum
along with a few others I’ll suggest later.)

A quick rundown on the Carlyle group.

The Carlyle Group is basically a group of the heaviest of heavyweight
political insiders who buy failing military contractors at bargain basement
prices. The reason why they buy the failing discounted companies is because
the Defense Department appropriations guidelines requires that companies be
in existence for a certain time before being allowed to enter government
contracts, for the obvious reasons. Then, with all the requirements and
appearances in place, they are free do insider deals with their buddies in
government for this or that failed and obsolete weapons systems, cashing in
big time yet seriously jeopardizing the security of the United States.
That's the Carlyle Group in a nutshell. Who’s on the board of Carlyle Group?
George Bush Sr, James Baker, John Major, It’s chairman is Frank Carlucci
-former Defense Secretary and Princeton University wrestling teammate and
pal of current Defence Secretary, Donald Rumsfeld. They tried to shove the
appropriatly named Crusader tank down the throats of the military, but
nearly unanimously, the military experts involved would have NONE of this 14
billion dollar waste of money. Still the politicos fought hard for this
useless tank, and only sacrificed the program when it became crystal clear
that had they continued pushing for this useless weapons system, it would
have become the poster child of defense appropriations corruption and a
lightning rod for critics.

The Carlyle Group is undermining the defense of the United States of America
and putting the lives of our children and families in serious jeopardy. It
took an act of congress to get George Bush's father, Prescott Bush to halt
his undermining of American security for profit, looks like the son and
son's son are up to grand dad's old tricks.

Terror works. History reveals that Americans will quickly cling to their
nearest tyrant. As long as he’s an expert liar and doesn’t get caught in a
sexual scandal.

Bush is well aware that murder, genocide, theft, financial criminality are
all fine, so long as he doesn’t get caught with his dick in some intern’s
mouth there is nothing that he can’t get away with. The more instances of
the abrogation of basic civil and human rights he implements and the more
instances of deception, terror, and war he subjects the American people and
the world to, the more the American people willingly cede their long fought
rights away. (no big deal here, really because few ever exercise them or
know what they are) They have now ceded nearly all their savings (Only the
wealthiest have money - the rest of Americans are flat broke.) Yet we are
told that polls say more than half the American people approve of Bush? We
are shown images on the major media of people waxing rapturously over Bush.
We see images on our television of people getting choked up and clasping
their hearts in upwellings of tender emotions when Bush appears before them
with messages of mock concern for their well being. But in our daily life
nearly everyone around us seems to hate this Bush President. Hmmm.

We’re getting polled all right.

It’s called the "fake out." The news is fake - It’s just that simple. Ditto
for the major public opinion polls as well. Nothing is left too chance.
Since the 1950’s with the inception of Operation Mockingbird the CIA’s plan
was to heavily infiltrate all the major media organizations. And they did
just that! - Former Director of the CIA William Colby let the cat out of the
bag when he quoted, "The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any
significance in the major media." (Colby died in a "boating accident")

The grand old man himself Walter Cronkite revealed the tip of the iceberg by
admitting that he had "sometimes" relayed, as news, stories directly handed
to him by the CIA. Dan Rather has long been known to be a CIA asset as well.
The dark force has achieved the operational control of the mass media, this
much is certain. The widely held belief that Jews control the media is only
partly true, they may control the presses and the operations but the dark
hand can force their hand at any time, so who is the master of the media?
Considering the depth and level of deception which undergirds nearly every
facet of American life there is nothing at all implausible to suggest that
even the Nielson ratings themselves would in all probability be rigged as
well. For they, single handedly, shape our culture, by detirmining what goes
on the TV and what does not. And the neilsons are telling Americans that the
TV show, COPS, which is about the debasement and control of populations -
and the instilling of fear.

Remember one thing, assassinating presidents and slamming airliners into
towers can sometimes be tricky, but infiltrating or buying polling
organizations is a piece of candy. Nothing is left to chance.

Polls are now made to appear to show any disapproval indications towards
Bush to be largely split down party lines What this is, is a "masking"
technique. Commonly used in psy-ops to couch the question in only two terms
each less damaging than the real term which is masked by it’s exclusion.

So if I were, say, the CIA and I was involved in the 9/11 attacks, and
revelations were surfacing and shit was hitting the fan and evidence started
surfacing linking CIA to the crime, I would immediatly mount a massive
campaign to get all of my assets currently positioned at the major polling
organizations to issue the following fraudulent poll nationwide:

Question1) Do you think that the CIA failed by overlooking key indicators of
the impending attacks and possibly could have done more to prevent the
atrocities of September 11th?
choose one: Somewhat’ Maybe’ possibly’ probably not’

Question 2) Do you think that the CIA did the best job they could given all
the indicators they received?
choose one: Huh’ Dunno’ What?’ I guess’

This is how it’s done people! By couching the scenario as only one of two
possible benign turn of events you control the discourse and thus control
the reality.

They’ll never ask the real question:) "Do you think these CIA motherfuckers
are behind the biggest mass murder in American history?"
Because they might just get some write in responses they didn’t anticipate.
Yes’ Definitely!’ Fuckin-a-bubba!’ Damn straight!’ You got that right dude!’
(A Note To CIA personel: Individually most CIA personel are good people - no
doubt about this. Most want to do good and fight crime. The problems are at
the top - the leadership - almost certainly a, "Knight of Malta." The
problems with the agency also are revealed when one does a cost benifit
analysis of good vs evil. Voxnyc is claiming that if you are nice to the
world's impovershed populations, you won't have to spend 400 billion dollars
a year (combined military and intelligence) to constantly fuck them over.
The problem with the CIA is in it's leadership and who it's leadership
answers to (Hint - see, the Knights of Malta (Illuminati).

Agents within the CIA need to organize and reform it's very structure, but
those truly honest and talented agents who see the disturbing patterns
already know that they keep their ideas to themselves or they'll be doing
casework in Baffin Island in the Arctic or Central Africa. (or some such
hell hole)

Polls are designed to play to the publics predisposition that this country
is split down party lines. Designed to make us think that there actually is
a half the American Population who actually support Bush. That is just
fucking laughable - it is false.

Here's what happens when you confront MOST Americans with the article you
are now reading. At first people often throw up their hands and shake their
heads. (They think you're from Mars.) But since they've never heard anything
like it before, they continue. When they get to the part about the dinner
date. Everyone stops and focuses.

You see a light, light up in their eyes. They say, "Is that true?"
You say, "100% true."

They continue, concentrating, silent. They know. They feel it. It’s very
scary and that is why they would rather ignore it - but they feel it. Then
they begin to open their minds.

And so like flowers I have seen people open up at just the reading of this
paper alone. It is an alarm. It is a siren. And people are hearing it. They
instinctively know the truth. Beneath this thin veil of patriotism people
are very suspicious, people have a lot of pent up mistrust and frustration
and they are ready to explode. They know they are being lied to. They know
they were much better off before this return to the same old oil wars, same
old energy crises, same old doublespeak. Same old COINTELPRO. Same old
governance through deception and lies.

Americans, already widely regarded by social critics to be the most lied to
population on earth, are in for an onslaught of lies, assassinations,
mysterious questionable suicides, plane crashes, etc, the likes of which are
going to make the Nazis look like nice guys. (second referendum must outlaw
(again) government officially sanctioned lies, misinformation, to knowingly
plant misleading information, disrupt open political processes)

No we don’t support Bush. Very few actually do.

But this fact will never be reported in the major media. This fact will be
concealed by layers of fraudulent, "Public Opinion" polls, with leaning
inflection and bias, that show our "overwhelming" support for Bush. That’s
how it’s done. And even in the unlikely event that the resistance becomes so
obvious so enormous so great, that even fraudulent polls can no longer
conceal the reality, Bush knows he can simply ignore the polls, ignore
opposition, label them unpatriotic cowards or worse "terrorists" who are
"aiding the enemy." At this point he is beyond public opinion. Public
opinion doesn’t matter in the slightest. Only the military chain of command
matters - nothing else - least of all public opinion. For even if by some
fluke public opinion turned on him so irrefutably, well, he can simply
re-manufacture it in all of one afternoon. With say... A Dirty Bomb.

Just look at the public opinion polls the day before the September attacks -
They all said that Bush was in serious political trouble. His popularity was
at an all time low - and this coming from polling organizations largely
influenced and associated with the Bush organization.
But when those planes slammed into the towers, the Bush team knew that they
had a winner. They could shape the public’s opinion’s into ANYTHING they
want now, they thought.

And so some of the biggest scumbags on the face of the planet like Rudolph
Guiliani and George Bush (both on their political balls of their asses),
rebounded in all of one morning and rose to the status of Deities. Nearly
Godlike. But that was just in the immediate aftermath of the WTC attacks.

Now, months after the attack, the American people are facing record
unemployment, the looting of the treasury is nearly complete, the social
security trust fund is emptied, and the people are broke and they are pissed
off. But guess what? It doesn’t matter.

A few CIA polls later and hey, look at the poll! It shows nearly ninety five
percent of the American People are giving their unbounded faith in Bushes
handling of our "enemies." Sadly the few people who actually do "believe"
they support Bush, will be unaware why they actually do "believe" they
support Bush. In the Brave New World Order, often times by simply shouting
it loud and long enough in a large enough mass medium, makes it so. That’s
the power of propaganda. That’s the power of the corporate media. That’s the
power of the big lie.

And it’s a simple task, since the Bush group already has the complicity of
the major American opinion machines (CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX) in his game
plan, the job of shaping public opinion becomes a simple matter. Like clay,
they can shape it into any form they want.

The Bush team knows that all it has to do is concoct the most titanic of
deceptions for the American people, maim as many of them as he can, invent
some credible enemy complete with a manufactured plausible "back story",
say, of bombing some embassies for example, then after executing the mock,
(but very deadly) "terrorism," on the American people, it becomes simply a
matter of trotting out the usual suspects, "discovering, " the pre-planted,
"evidence," and simply relaying the pre written, pre scripted feeble
explanations, incomplete and suspicious excuses and blatantly fraudulent
"evidence" and Americans will deny even what they see with their own eyes in
lieu of whatever implausible evidence is thrown at them by the Bush team or
as is the case with 9/11, no evidence at all - They’ll just have to take his
word for it... for "national security" reasons, you understand.) Then Bush
has only to sit back and watch as the American population is herded into a
corral of fear where they will be kept under tight control while Bush and
his buddies loot the treasury in order to "protect" the American people with
(mock) technology (made in Republican controlled districts) to imbue the
people with the comforting illusion of mock security. It works EVERY time.

Time after time the Bushes have successfully defied the intelligence of
billions of people world wide with the same old, "CIA book of dirty tricks,"
stunts and gotten away with it. But they don’t fool us here at voxnyc. Our
semeiotic analysis of George Bush Jr’s, eyes, forehead, speech patterns,
vocal stress patterns, gestural positioning and stride point to only one
conclusion - That he is hiding his father’s and possibly his own complicity
in the World Trade Center Attacks. When the subject of the actual attacks on
the towers came up, Bush, made some very telling anomalies . The most
chilling of Bush’s "Slip Ups" was during a news conference sometime after
the attack when asked how he felt the moment he heard of the attacks, Bush
made a revealing deception.

"Did you hear the news, the CIA just found a dirty bomb fragment stamped,
"Made in Iraq." Lets get um!.... Get the picture?

And so it goes. And so it will go. It is a Vox certainty. And so, some such
evidence will be, "discovered," implicating Iraq (who would have guessed).
Saddam knows this. He feels it and he’s hunkering down waiting for the war.
Soon Bombs will be raining down on Iraq. Many of them manufactured by Texas
based arms manufacturers. The Texas economy will boom. The economies of the
nonindustrial media based cities like New York and Los Angeles and San
Francisco and Seattle and Portland will wane. That’s a big part of the plan.
These places don’t vote for the same block of interests that the
petrochemical - arms manufacturing axis do. We never vote for these Bush
types. And we are NOT UNITED with them, contrary to the massive
propagandizing that the Americans have been subjected to since Sept. 11th,
would have us believe - This Southern based "axis of evil" has felt all
along, put on the back burner. The Oil-Arms-heavy industry axis has felt the
information age has passed them by. And so they have struck back - with a
vengeance! And seized control once again from the media and "clean"
industries of the north. So there is ironically once again a North - South
struggle, although not central to this thesis on the invisible hand, is
nevertheless yet another dicernable pattern. However long gone you believe
these memes to be, they are there as plain to see and undeniable. (See
Kennedy Assassination)

Saddam’s petting his cat a lot these days... Seriously!

Reports have him in a worried state and constantly clutching at his pet cat.
It’s a white long-hair and seldomly do you see Saddam without it. Always
talking to it, calling it the Iraqi equivalent of "My Precious."

Saddam knows he’s being set up but there’s nothing he can do but sit and
wait as a force he knows full well but could never prove works to plot his
doom. He’s biting his nails a lot and the cat has to wear that funny cone
around it’s head because it too has an itch it just can’t scratch.

Made in Iraq

Whatever feeble evidence the CIA presents implicating Iraq will be
sufficient enough evidence for the hoards of American news watchers and news
readers as the war drums start beating and Americans do what Americans do
best - have another high tech armchair war.

With the evidence in place and ready to go, the bombs deployed at their
designated location. When all is clear, Bushes teams get the "Go Code."

They ignite the bombs.

Hundreds of civilians in buildings (not related to companies that the Bush
group own) will be killed -Several thousand more will have been subject to
lethal doses of radiation and will die in the following months. The media
will be replete with images of the horrors of radiation sickness, The
American people will be whipped into a frenzy. A kill crazy rampage like the
Germans before them. Property values in the Northeast and in the large
cities will plummet. Houston and Dallas will be enjoying record growth due
to the booming local economies centered on oil and arms. The cities in
Florida will explode with a migration from the north.

Regular low level FBI and CIA agents, unaware they are being manipulated,
will be brought in to, "discover" the pre-planted evidence which will
conveniently point towards, you guessed it, Saddam Hussein.

The US military will begin air strikes against Iraq killing many thousands
of Iraq’s impoverished citizens. Many US soldiers will be killed in George
Bushes war to avenge his father’s honor. As usual the overt objectives will
be about morals and the American way of life, blah, blah, blah... But to the
trained eye the underlying motives will be the same as they’ve always been -
money, resources, markets, ego, vengeance, shame - everything, except a
shred of virtue, decency, conscience, humanitarianism, enlightenment.

A note to US military servicemen
Vox is on your side. We want to help you. We believe there needs to be new
military exceptions to service. Servicemen need to have a special clause in
their terms of enlistment that states, "If the war is an obvious ego driven
war based on some retarded Junior President’s, "Daddy’s Big Penis Complex,"
that the GI has a right to opt out of service. Thus saving himself from a
needless vainglorious premature death."

Voxnyc supports our military men and we want to help save their lives! Each
and every one of them.

Welcome to Rome

Since the invention of this technique of, "Mass population control through
self terrorism," by the Romans and it’s perfection by Hitler’s Nazis the
technique of attacking one’s own population then stepping up to be the,
"protector" is proving to be the military/industrialist’s most reliable
method of control for these problems called domestic populations. The
American military used this technique at the turn of the 1900’s to wrest
Cuba from Spain. We sank our own battleship the "Maine" and blamed it on the
Spanish. The war cry the government designed and trumpeted throughout the
American Press with the help of the Media Mogul at the time William Randolf
Hearst was "Remember the Maine!" Not very sophisticated semeiotics but
enough to rally the American population to support the land grab from Spain.
Later we did the same thing in Vietnam in what was known as the "Gulf of
Tonklin Incident." The military set up it’s own ship to get bombed by the
Vietnamese so we could invade.

In the most recent revelation of this treasonous technique, documents were
unearthed showing that in 1961 the Joint Chiefs of Staff devised detailed
plans to kill Americans and blame it on Cuba as a pretext to invasion. The
following are some highlights from the Joint Chief’s action plan. "We could
blow up a US ship in Guantanamo bay and blame Cuba", "We could develop a
Communist Cuban Terror campaign in Miami, Florida or Washington," "We could
foster the attempts on lives of Cuban in the United States wounding them in
instances to be widely publicized.," Exploding a few plastic bombs in
carefully chosen spots... "Use of MIG type aircraft by US pilots could
harass US civil air, attack US surface shipping and destroy a US military
drone aircraft. An F-86 properly painted would convince air passengers that
they saw a Cuban MIG." By the time these military wacko’s plans reached the
then President Kennedy’s desk, Kennedy killed the plan straightaway. See the
actual document for yourself Operation Northwoods then ask yourself if it’s
possible that the guys that drew up this document could possibly be the same
guys who would plot to kill Kennedy rather then wait to be fired by Kennedy
which Kennedy was doing at an accelerated rate. The Answer is: They killed
him before Kennedy fired them.

The American people, sadly, in their current state will follow like lambs to
the slaughter like we have been doing for the past 50 years, like the
Germans before and the Romans before them.

The Bush Group leads the darkest criminal triad of oil, arms and political
insiders in the history of the world.

The patterns of wars, assassinations, and covert deals involving generation
after generation of Bushes is astonishing. Had the Bushes not always aligned
themselves with the core of intelligence agencies all throughout the
century, without a doubt their criminal exploits would be laid bare or they
wouldn’t have committed them in the first place. But not so when the grand
patriarch (Bush Sr.) was once the head of CIA then President. There’s no one
left to investigate him. And while he was President he succeeded in erasing
and expunging nearly any record of his families and his own misdeeds or for
that matter ANY records of the Bushes deeds from the official record. There
is more, Missing, information about the Bush's Presidency than any other
President ever.

Welcome to the fourth Reich. It's shaping up to be a bloodbath.

This highly covert group of intelligence operators has one modus operandi,
they are brokers - trading the blood of young American soldiers for one
hundred times the blood of the impoverished people unfortunate to inhabit
land whose resources US industrialists thirst for.

The Bushes Have NEVER waged war with any population except the very poorest
of the Earth’s poor - The impoverished, shirtless and barefooted populations
of Vietnam, Cambodia, Cuba, Guatamala, Nicaragua, El Salvador, and on and
on. And now we are at war with Afganistan - The country with the lowest per
capita expenditure on military in the world, right behind Cambodia. That's
courage!
(The only historical exception to this rule of decimating only impoverished
populations is when Prescott Bush, George Sr’s father eagerly financed the
Hitler war machine as it rampaged throughout Europe.)
Bushes Jr.’s. grandfather and great grandfather were both merchants of
death. The great Grandfather was involved with the Remington Arms
Manufacturing Company when, during World War One - they sold 3/4 of all
light armaments used in that war - to both sides!

This is what they do - This is ALL they do.
(Vox challenges any Bush spokesman or defender to prove otherwise)

As Director of Union Bank, Prescott Bush eagerly financed the Nazis. It took
an act of Congress to order him to cease and desist in aiding Hitler. But is
was too late. The family fortune had already been made. And if you know how
old families with old money work you will know that they are all very
intimate with where their family fortune came from. The Bush men haven’t
forgot - their money flows from blood.

Trading blood for money - That's what the Bushes do - THAT'S ALL THEY DO!

As brokers their fee is: All they can grab in the exchange of arms and
energy futures - The spoils and plunder of last of the petrol-wars.

The principle objective of the Bush group’s terrorist attacks on American
citizens is to consolidate total power - military, police, intelligence, and
after the first three, political - in the hands of George Bush Jr. But short
of that, the Bushes will be satisfied with their typical "Fallback"
objectives - The time honored four year stint at wholesale looting of the
treasury, through insider arms dealing.

The Handlers, the Handled, the Puppets, and the Puppetmasters.

It is clear from all historical statistics that George Bush (the son) would
not stand a chance at the polls in the next elections. In all similar dire
economic situations in American history the incumbent president was unable
to achieve reelection. With this in mind and considering the historical
facts surrounding the shadowy Bush dynasty it becomes crystal clear to those
with a trained eye that it is more likely than not that it was the forces
allied behind the Bush group of industries that were behind the 9/11 attacks
as a means of ramping up the kinds of intelligence networks that come in
handy for things such as a stubborn electorats come election time or some
nation unfortunate enough to be sitting on oil or any geostrategic asset
which will enhance their arms or petrochemical empires. just as it will be
the forces allied behind bush who will be the ones behind the "Dirty Bomb",
and NOT Bin Laden directing his jihad from a cave somewhere.

Bin Laden’s forces will undoubtedly be manipulated into actually being the
handlers of the dirty bomb, that much is for sure, but the key point is
that, they themselves are being "handled."

In the insular, cellular networks of both espionage and terrorism there one
similarity to bear in mind - They are structured nearly identically in terms
of hierarchy and secrecy and the cellular nature of both. And they all know
the game. The key is that it is clandestine US forces who are setting the
Islamic militants up, steering them in the right direction, putting the bomb
in their hands, leaving the door open, showing them which door is open,
preparing and planting all the evidence and possibly providing them with
direct financing. Much has been made of Bin Laden’s paltry 230 million
dollars that he is alleged to have. News flash - he's penniless. Except for
whatever allowance his US handlers decide to funnel to him. Bin Laden may
have been a puppet all along. Witting or unwitting there is a high
probability that he was either knowingly working for the US group or was
minipulated by them. It's even possible that he thought they would take him
all the way but now he has lost his servicability and has been cut loose and
he's running scared. Unable to come forth because he is the most wanted man.
He may be unable to tell the world the true nature of his handler (US based)
because they would kill him in the Arab world. And such admission would
implicate him in the largest mass murder (second only to Bushes' mass
murder) Just like the puppetmasters of yesterday overinflated the Russian
threat in order to reap arms manufacturing profits off the backs of American
workers the puppetmasters of today have puffed up this Saudi militant to be
the excuse they use to push American industry, and hegemony up into the ass
of Central Asia and from the inside dominate and control Eurasia. Just look
at a map. Afghanistan, Turkmenistan and the tactical dream prize Uzbekistan.
These countries comprise the "Asshole of Central Asia."

That's an Irony, because literally and figuratively, it is up the ass that
America is going to give it to the continent and people of Eurasia.

The real force behind the terrorism, is US based and is at the very highest
levels of the power elite. They are the true "Puppetmasters."

No doubt Bin Laden’s men are executing the strikes. But the "door" is being
"left open" by someone here. This is the key. But the American people are
being distracted from seeing this repeating pattern. By focusing attention
on the puppets (Islamic warriors) the puppetmasters have successfully
distracted us from seeing the real force behind these titanic shifts of
power.

A North/South struggle? Well actually, yes.

If you look at the ensuing power shift that has occurred in America you will
see that it also correlates with the thesis that the Bush group of
industrialists is behind the Attacks on America. You will see that the media
rich northern cities in America are suffering at a much higher degree than
the industrial/south axis are. You will see that the tight circle of
industries that have been traditionally in the bush camp (oil and arms) are
prospering enormously. While all the northern cities, who never voted for
Bushes anyway, are doing terribly. And while of course there are certain
"crossover industries," such as capital and technology (that can play both
ends of the field), you will see a clear divide between two camps. The one
hand comprising the clean, media rich, service and financial intense
industries of the North and on the other hand you have the dirty, arms,
petrochemical, manufacturing and heavy industry intense industries of the
South (and midwest).

You are witnessing the titanic last gasps of a dying industrial paradigm.
Oil, heavy industry, all soon to be dinosaurs on a planet that is simply
running out of oil, are all convulsing in one last final desperate grab at
power the only way they have left - with airliners slamming into towers.

Diplomacy and politics no longer "get the job done." These forces are using
direct action. Terrorism.

Sure Bin Laden's men are carrying out the strikes but make no mistake about
it, someone here, left the door open a little too wide for a thinking person
to believe it was a mistake

And they're going to do it again.
It’s just too obvious to avoid. We should all be talking about it, shouting
it out from the rooftops, writing letters to our congressman (or tying them
to rocks and throwing them through their windows.) Our future’s at stake.
And the City of New York is at stake. And the lives of Americans is at
stake. It is clear in our analysis that there are too many corollaries and
similarities to ignore that point directly to military intelligence
involvement in the September 11th attack on the Twin Towers and the
Pentagon. There are too many facts swirling around these suspicious events
that bear the hallmarks of a planned military intelligence style operation.

The stories put out by our government are FAKE and 95% of all corporate
"news" is pure fabrication

There are to many suspicious unexplained and uncorroborating questions such
as the much hyped mystery stock deals discovered in the immediate days
following the attack.
When the questionable stock purchase was traced and linked (by a German
investigative team - not our FBI or CIA) to the brokerage house (Brown and
co.) of the number 2 man at the CIA, Buzz Krongard, the story took the most
precipitous dive into oblivian since the eighties when the story broke that
Scott Hinkley (brother of the unsuccessful assassin, John Hinkley) was
supposed to dine on the night of the attempt on then President Reagan's life
with Vice President Bush's son Neil. Had the old family friend John Hinckley
been successful Bush was "waiting in the wings" to take power. Like his
fellow Texan, Vice President Lyndon Johnson did, 20 years prior, when, also
in Texas, the same industrial axis assassinated President John F. Kennedy.

That Hinkeley-Bush connection story was obliterated in the days following
the assassination attempt, just like nearly any reference to the much
vaunted and much hyped airline stock connection story was expunged from any
reference or further discussion when all leads in that story pointed to the
number two man at CIA - Krongard. Don't take my word for it. If you care
about your life and that of your children, get out your google search engine
and look it up for yourself. Your life depends on it. Type in (Krongard CIA
airline) - that should get you what little scraps remain of that story, but
it's a biggy.

What should have been the biggest story of the eighties (the Bush / Hinkeley
dinner date) was wiped clean from history, and now this connection between
the stock transactions and a direct link to the CIA has also been
systematically killed from ever being mentioned by corporate media.

It must be just a coincidence because everyone knows that the CIA would
never do any evil things such as this.

In the immediate days following the attacks, when the story of the "airline
short sells" first broke it was vaunted as the key to uncovering the true
persons behind the attack, and before the evidence came in implicating the
CIA boss, all fingers pointed to Bin Ladin as the culprit. But when the
FACTS came in from abroad linking the transaction DIRECTLY TO THE NUMBER TWO
MAN AT CIA, THE STORY WAS NEVER HEARD AGAIN, EVER!
Our government expects us to believe that in this age of Echelon where
nearly every transaction, e-mail and phone call is accessible to the NSA
that they are "baffled" by who actually made the short sells of those
Airline stocks the day before the 9/11 attacks. The stock transactions were
placed at the brokerage house (Brown) which just happened to be the
brokerage house where the number two man at the CIA (Buzz Krongard) was the
CEO of. Hmmmmm.

Sure We Believe You... NOT

People are not THAT stupid. More and more people each day are getting very
tired of all this and undergoing rapid change in their formerly closely held
beliefs. They don't trust the government. They know the government is lying,
they sense very strongly that the government is the one behind the September
11th attacks. They are being propagandized to at a level never before seen.
And their anger is building. And there are indications here and there that
the secret government's neatly constructed plot is fraying at the edges.
There's too many stories out there for them to manage and ALL of them seem
like they can unravel at a moments notice.

Here's a big fat government LIE check it out for yourself

I'm talking about the extraordinarily suspicious obviously staged propaganda
event which needs immediate independent scrutiny on a national scale. The
news release (CIA) read that, Mohammed Atta supposedly had a meeting with a
loan officer from the US Agriculture Dept. in order to buy an airplane,
strip it of it's seats and transform the plane into a massive flying tank.
During this so-called meeting he is alleged to have blurted out reference
after reference to terrorism, the "Great" Bin Laden and allegedly grew
fascinated by a satellite photo of Washington DC hanging in the woman’s
office upon which he supposedly grilled the bureaucrat about the various
landmarks of Washington and pressured her to sell the photo to him. (Voxfux
gives this story the "Most suspicious propaganda plant of the month award
for May 2002)

Now you think about it for a moment.

They want us to believe their story, that this man who supposedly
masterminded the most notorious and dramatic military strike in the history
of notorious and dramatic military strikes (except possibly Hiroshima), all
the while planning and infiltrating the deepest cover to pull off this
attack. And we’re supposed to believe that he just walked into a US
government office and blurted out the whole plan to some US Government loan
officer? Voxfux recommends that a congressional and extra-governmental
inquiry starts diving into these stories one by one and start to unravel
these blatant and naked lies issued by our government, paid for by our tax
dollars, to deceive and manipulate the American population, before this US
based secret group of American terrorist industrialists destroys our cities
and the very fabric of our nation.

Independent investigators need to look into these fabricated,
disinformational , misinformational, fraudulent intelligence based media
psy-op cover stories. The story is a fake plain and simple, designed by a
clandestine force using the "doppelganger" technique. This is the technique
used by intelligence units to set someone up. A look-alike is sent into
situations to "Make his presence felt."
To make obvious references and connections to the crime which will soon
happen. This creates a body of witnesses who in many cases genuinely believe
that they saw what they saw. With this evidence and these unwitting
witnesses the case to incriminate whoever the target of their impersonation
is becomes nearly rock solid. And even if the government produced the
videotapes (which they have not) which surely would have existed on every
corner and building that Atta had to have walked by in order to get to the
Agriculture loan office it still would not mean a thing. We know nothing
about the possibly completely fictional and manipulated figures such as Atta
and even Bin Laden for that matter. Bin Laden for all we know is bait -
dangling on a hook. A paid provacateur - A nurtured pretext for US
geostrategists to use for their push for Eurasian hegemony. Or he could be
the real thing, an cunning Arab militant - It doesn't matter - either way
his handlers are American.

Now let me take you one step further - It's highly possible that the Al
Queda operatives or whoever these men were who boarded the planes that
morning, didn't even know that it was a suicide mission

That's right. Considering the brazeness of this US secret group and the
confidence that this group has that they can simply script the most
outrageous scenarios and then execute them (literally) It is not a stretch
of the imagination to suggest that it is quite possible that this group
simply gave the young terrorists instructions to perform the bloody and
dramatic throat cuttings in the main cabin of the plane then go get the
pilots and sit in the cockpit believing their handlers when they told them
that the plane would be remotely piloted to some Arabic country in a
spectacular hijacking, but that they would land in safety.

This is an example of the setting up of a whole nation or race of people
based on the carefull preparation of a couple of "Fall Guys" of that same
race or nation. This wouldn't be the first time that our military at the
highest levels played fast and loose with setting up people as terrorists to
use as political evidentiary fodder and as a pretext to a military invasion.
This setting up evidence and incrimination works every time. Remember all
the cellular phone calls from the passengers who would witness the throat
slitting? The stories about their last calls to their loved ones was replete
with juicy incriminating morcels for feed the media circus which followed
all pointing directly to, "Islamic Terrorists"

It is NOT implausible even to suggest that their instructions might have
been to "mock" slit the throats of someone on the plane who was involved in
the plot as well. Possibly they were told that there was going to be no
violence at all during their plan - maybe they were told that they were
going to make a remotely piloted spectacular "fly-by" of New York City and
then the planes would continue onto Afghanistan. To safety. Maybe it was as
much a surprise to the eager young politically idealistic militant Islamic
warriors when their planes were remotely slammed directly into the towers
instead of right by them, as it was to us. But because a shadow government
operates the US in complete secrecy, NOT YOUR "ELECTED " OFFICIALS - you
will never know.
So instead, know this... it is not only entirely possible and plausible, it
is by all accounts completely probable.

If we were to apply the same standard of, "Justice," to the Bush family as
we have applied to the young gang member now held in military custody, then
the entire Bush family would be imprisoned and summarily executed.

Finding the handlers who work for the puppetmaster is the key that will
unravel the Bush group.

One place to start is to identify the thousand CIA agents who were fired by
Admiral Stansfield Turner in 1977 under the orders of President Carter.
These disgruntled agents whose speciality was assassinations and election
rigging, swore revenge and turned their allegiance to then CIA Director,
George Bush Sr. essentially saying, "What next boss." Now as "Free Agents,"
there was and is virtually zero restraint or oversight or accountability or
even knowledge of their wherabouts or doings - They could do whatever they
want. Payments would have been arranged for the agents to continue their
service to Bush instead of the US Government through a series of insulating
intermediaries. Bush, for sure would have constructed layers of buffers and
plausible deny-ability between himself and his squad of private spooks.
There may be only two or three persons who Bush trusts enough to be aware of
his private clandestine army. Possibly Rumsfeld and Baker are the most
prominent and likely to be aware of the schemes. Oil and Arms industrialists
linked to Bush would gladly pick up the agents salaries (A mere drop in the
bucket compared to the service the agents were sure to perform in exchange.
One of these Bush private contractors surfaced during the 2000 campaign
election disaster when the story broke that a "retired" CIA Agent, Charles
W. Cane was caught with his hand in the cookie jar - actually the ballot
box. He was caught "correcting" ballots in the Florida’s Martin County
during the election rigging of 2000. And who do you think he was correcting
them in favor of? That's right, George Bush. Cane is one of the few of the
thousand fired back in 1977 and who went to work for Bush who ever floated
to the surface. Most you can never expect to identify.

In the end, the result of this privately held intelligence organization was
some of the most suspicious events in the past three decades starting with
the October Surprise, which led to the theft of the 1980 election, The
attempted assassination of Ronald Reagan, the first Iraqi war for oil and
many more of Bushes greatest hits.

This is the same group who is going to "Leave the door open." again

The search for this, "gatekeeper," to American Terrorism should be the
central task of any law enforcement professional now. But it’s not going to
be easy. Each day the invisible hand throws new tid bits of dis-info,
mis-info, info-overload, threats and diversions to deflect the progress of
any serious investigation. And their diversionary tactics are enough to
occupy nearly 90% of all agents working for the agencies, to keep them busy.

For example, Remember the damaging revelations that "BUSH KNEW" in advance
of the terrorist strikes.

Do you remember what happened the following day? The following day the CIA
suddenly announced that they had just picked up some "Chatter," as they
called it in "LieSpeak," satellite phone activity which indicated another
terrorist strike was eminent possibly immediately. The Bush team, who had
been backed into the corner about the revelations about to explode on his
presidency, released a bomb of their own - a fabricated "Fear Bomb." And
that was it - Bushes political tangle evaporated instantly. That is the
power of fear and ignorance as a systematic method of control. The media and
the American people never even mentioned the revelations of prior knowledge
any more, all they talked about was, "Did you hear the news, Bin Laden is
going to attack again this weekend!" And so the simpleminded, sheep-minded,
cowardly American population, instead of standing up and revolting against
this naked diversionary tactic, cowered under the dim blue glow of their
cathode ray tubes as it delivered it’s dose of fear, hate and ignorance
directly to their brains.

Terrorism works 100% of the time. Terrorism is the most fail-safe method of
control. It works every time!

Where are the true heros? (not at the top where they should be.)

Hopefully there will be some "insiders," intelligence agents who still have
their critical capacity intact and are aware that something’s terribly wrong
with the whole chain of events. These agents must break away and
independently research the very suspicious details that have been uncovered
thus far and squelched. A few areas which need investigation outside of
official intelligence and law enforcement agencies: Follow up on the airline
stock "short sells", the terrorist flight training schools in FLORIDA, the
jihad manuals found . The possible dopplegangers going around making their
presence obviously felt, especially the very suspicious Atta/loan officer
story. That story is a dis-info cover story.

Also look at the Bin Laden "confession" tape forgery and the very suspicious
circumstances surrounding it. Look at the selected still frames comparing
the real Bin Laden with the fraudulent Bin Laden as seen in the tape.
(Nearly ALL Europeans news agencies believe the tape to be a forgery ONLY
American news agencies accept the tape as real and make no mention of the
overwhelming GLOBAL accusation that the tape is a fraud. (Use your own eye
and mind) See for yourself Fraudulent Bin Laden Video. Like the phony
"Oswald Backyard Photos" of yesterday, this video is a fraud. It's typical
fabricated evidence, manufactured by the scientists of deception - in the
dark shadowy underworld of clanestine power politics.

Osama Bin Laden was manufactured by the CIA

For the purpose of a ready made pretext for a push into Central Asia - which
is the principle focus of all power grabs emanating from the upper echelons
of the power elite based in the United States. Just as Oswald was designed
to be the patsy in the Kennedy assassination, Osama is set up to take the
fall for all this terrorism and be the excuse Bush uses as to why we had to
invade CENTRAL ASIA and be custodians for all that oil there.

The Dark forces who own and operate the United States no longer have any
credible third world adversaries to use as a pretext to invade and plunder
so they create them, nurture them, like Oswald was nurtured to be the fall
guy in the Kennedy assassination, Bin Ladin is our excuse to move into
resource rich central Asia... and get the oil from those nasty Arabs
ta-boot.

This is the clearest analysis that is possible considering the pattern of
events, historical precedent, personalities and psychological profiles of
the individuals involved. The events are flowing with the regularity and
precision and characteristic indications of a military/intelligence Psy-op.
As the unoriginal politicians love to say, "Make no mistake about it."

vox

Notes:
If this first radiological bomb is not enough to scare the American
population into cowering under the protection of George Bush then The Bush
cabal will simply declare martial law.
Then, even the sheep-like American population will object (slightly) but by
that time, public opinion will be of little concern to the Bush group.
Opinion will rapidly turn against Bush.
But to no avail. With the very sovereignty of the United States in
"jeopardy" the Bush operators know that public opinion doesn’t matter in the
slightest. Only the military chain of command matters and in this area there
are signs of slippage. It is not clear just how securely Bush's hand's are
on the reigns of power. They are of course conjuring strategies of staying
on beyond their term by means of a terror strategy in the days leading to
the next presidential election, it will almost assuredly play out in one or
two ways:

1) They will strike a northern American City with a radiological bomb. The
terror strike and accompanying Psychological Operation alone is enough to
cause a massive wave of public opinion swing. (From the double digit losses,
he will almost assuredly be suffering, before the attacks to an easy
reversal and victory. It will be the first time in history where the attacks
become an integral real time scripted addition to the campaign commercials
of presidential campaigns. Well actually, the second time. Bush's Irianian
hostage crisis of 1979 was the first time.

The campaign commercials will already be manufactured complete with ominous
theme and upwelling moments when Bush surveys the radiation zone, long
before the actual attacks occur. Once the attacks occur it becomes a simple
matter of inserting the attack video into the right places, chroma-keying
the already prepared graphic elements over the attack videos and relaying
the spots for the media to deliver to our minds. Learn to spot Lie-Bombs.
They are everywhere. The storyboards of the attack and campaign plan are
most certainly in the works as you read this. Once the script is written and
approved it becomes a simple matter to execute the plan.

or

2) If the terror strike that his forces unleash on Americans does NOT
reverse the double digit percentage points that he will certainly be
trailing by whoever the challenger is, then Bush may use the attack as an
excuse to delay the changeover of government in the interests of National
Security.

It will be explained that the only way they can protect America is to keep
the current administration on with "fast track" powers on all matters,
legislative, judicial, executive firmly in the hands of the administration.

Then, even new techniques and expertise in election monitoring will fail
during the next presidential election after that, if ever. The forces on the
Bush team have sworn to use the, "magicians art," to, "do what’s right" - to
steal the election once again for the Bush cabal. The "Magicians Art," which
is now old school standard operations for ex-intelligence now private
contractors for the "Bush Triad," of oil/arms/and political insiders is the
technique they will employ to exploit weaknesses in the next election. There
will be a moment when the boxes containing the ballots will be near a wall
or occlusion - that will be the moment where the swap occurs. "Election
Monitors," with all the best intentions are no match for the skills of a
competent intelligence operative who has been researching the switch
techniques in the months approaching the next election over and over again.
What’s more, in states like Florida and Texas, these operatives will have
full and complete access to the polling facilities in advance and will know
every corner, every occlusion, every procedure, every step, every corridor,
every avenue those ballot boxes will traverse between the place the votes
are cast and the place where the counting will occur. There will assuredly
be ten or twenty moments where the boxes will leave the direct eyesight of
election monitors, this will be when the operatives who have been rehearsing
the switch for almost a year will make the swap.
Short of actually having trusted observers from an independant party or
extra-governmental agency actually handcuffed to the boxes, it may no longer
be possible, considering the personalities and histories of the persons
involved, to assure whether or not there will ever be a fair election again.
Echoes
2003-09-02 07:11:26 UTC
... Of course, this is not meant as
any attack against you my friend, Echoes, and you know me well enough to
know that is isn't, but others may think it is, thus the explanation. ...
Nah. The day we stop letting people speak their minds then we have lost
something precious.

Old cold war days joke (abridged, paraphrased): Russian and American compare
societies. American says, "In my country we are free. I can stand in front of
the White House and call the leader of my country an idiot." Russian says, "So,
I can stand in front of the White House and call your leader an idiot too."
Echoes
2003-09-02 07:47:08 UTC
Post by Echoes
The day we stop letting people speak their minds then we have lost
something precious.<< -- Echoes
The problem with ¥ØÜR§ TRÜL¥ is that he/she/it is trying to be funny but is a
failure. Cattlovr come home!
Yeah! Cattlovr was good!
The Kentucky Wizard
2003-09-02 09:46:45 UTC
Post by Echoes
Post by Echoes
The day we stop letting people speak their minds then we have lost
something precious.<< -- Echoes
The problem with ¥ØÜR§ TRÜL¥ is that he/she/it is trying to be funny but is a
failure. Cattlovr come home!
Yeah! Cattlovr was good!
Yep, Cattlovr was the bomb, and I also miss him/her/it.
--
© The Wiz ®
Echoes
2003-09-03 03:42:30 UTC
I believe that it was Yakov Smirnoff, who, during those cold war days, said;
"In your Country, you go to the party. In my country, the Party comes to
you! ;-)~
Now that's funny! Never heard it before; wonder how old Yak is doing.
J.D. Baldwin
2003-09-03 14:21:16 UTC
Post by Echoes
I believe that it was Yakov Smirnoff, who, during those cold war
days, said; "In your Country, you go to the party. In my country,
the Party comes to you! ;-)~
Now that's funny! Never heard it before; wonder how old Yak is doing.
I was curious, too, so I did a web search. O God, how I wish I could
turn back time ... back to those golden minutes before I knew about

http://www.yakov.com/show.html
The Kentucky Wizard
2003-09-03 16:06:15 UTC
Post by J.D. Baldwin
Post by Echoes
I believe that it was Yakov Smirnoff, who, during those cold war
days, said; "In your Country, you go to the party. In my country,
the Party comes to you! ;-)~
Now that's funny! Never heard it before; wonder how old Yak is doing.
I was curious, too, so I did a web search. O God, how I wish I could
turn back time ... back to those golden minutes before I knew about
http://www.yakov.com/show.html
You can laugh (which I did also), but the guy seems to be pulling them in.

P.T. Barnum at its best.
--
© The Wiz ®
Iceman
2003-09-03 21:15:56 UTC
Here's his homepage: http://www.yakov.com/default.html

MadCow57
2003-09-02 19:47:50 UTC
One guess per poster: who is crap at being funny, and crap at being serious?