Mueller, Nunes, Memo, Free Press
hydraulic lifter set
2018-02-05 06:00:03 UTC
On Sunday, February 4, 2018 at 10:47:06 AM UTC-7, hydraulic lifter
Nailed it again, benj...
Why do you fuck poodles, perv?
Because they're easier to catch than Dobermans.
LV
Q: Why does the Repair Turd like pants with elastic
waistbands?
A: Because poodles can hear a zipper a quarter mile
away.
Sorry I did not see this sooner, I was busy celebrating the Eagles
beating Brady and had too many hairy balls in my face and mouth. And I
needed two hands to hold those big black Eagle cocks.
hydraulic lifter set
2018-02-05 16:59:57 UTC
I needed two hands to hold those big black Eagle cocks.
Faggotry is your own reward card.

Sweet.
Defiant
2018-02-06 01:10:39 UTC
I just love to get into a stall in the men's room that was just used by
a big, burly man.

Nothing I love more than to sit on the still warm seat and inhale the
manly smell of a freshly made deuce. The odor of a clensoyning dump is
just sublime. My nostrils live to inhale that masculine smell.

Especially if the dude hasn't gone in a while. The deeply matured nature
of the feces inside the intestine gives way to a supreme odoriferous
event upon release.
Defiant
2018-02-06 11:45:42 UTC
Post by hydraulic lifter set
I needed two hands to hold those big black Eagle cocks.
Faggotry is your own reward card.
Sweet.
Yeah, Red Pustule can't post that much queer shit and
not be in the closet craving the very acts he writes
about.
You trumptard homophobes are in your final days of power. Even the
stock market is crashing despite the orange turds attempts to rain
trillions on his friends instead of the poor negros, spanish and
rainbow people who will rule this country.

No matter how much orange turd right wing crap you post in my name,
the people will not be fooled. Our rainbow is strong. Black lives
matter.
FUCK OFF LOSERS
hydraulic lifter set
2018-02-06 18:28:06 UTC