THOMAS LARS DOMAGALA murdered by Las Vegas Police
Add Reply
Connie Domagala
2014-01-08 17:44:25 UTC
MY ONLY SON, THOMAS LARS DOMAGALA, 27 YEARS OLD, WAS SHOT AND
KILLED, by a cop, one shot, with an AR-15, to the back of his head,
from 30 feet away. I have posted ad after ad, trying to find the
wittinesses that seen my son killed. there were so many witnesses
there, in North Las Vegas NV, on the corner of Martin Luther King
and Cheyenne , ON 9/19/2012, IF YOU WERE THERE, please, i beg you,
please email me, i have a couple witnesses, that were there, my son
was a suspect, wanted for questioning, he tried to run, he never
pulled a gun, was never violent, please help me find justice for my
angel.
Just Sayin'
2014-01-08 18:52:35 UTC
Post by Connie Domagala
MY ONLY SON, THOMAS LARS DOMAGALA, 27 YEARS OLD, WAS SHOT AND
KILLED, by a cop, one shot, with an AR-15, to the back of his head,
from 30 feet away. I have posted ad after ad, trying to find the
wittinesses that seen my son killed. there were so many witnesses
there, in North Las Vegas NV, on the corner of Martin Luther King
and Cheyenne , ON 9/19/2012, IF YOU WERE THERE, please, i beg you,
please email me, i have a couple witnesses, that were there, my son
was a suspect, wanted for questioning, he tried to run, he never
pulled a gun, was never violent, please help me find justice for my
angel.
Your "angel" was accused of almost beating a man to death.

http://www.mynews3.com/content/news/story/Ariz-fugitive-killed-by-U-S-marshal-in-
North-Las/PWlgNHbxt0KIcM2TwH8-kQ.cspx

"Earlier this month he broke into a home and was attempting to steal a car when
the owner heard sounds and went to investigate. Domagala, who was released from
prison in March, allegedly used a pistol to beat and nearly kill the 84-year-old
man."

----

"Violent fugitive Thomas Mars Domagala killed by U.S. Marshals in North Las
Vegas"

http://www.lasvegasworldnews.com/violent-fugitive-killed-by-u-s-marshals-in-north-
las-vegas/5127/
r***@gmail.com
2014-03-11 20:44:35 UTC
I knew Tommy in Cross Middle School and CDO. We were even in the same classes. I know in school he was a very angry, violent guy and got into bad stuff. From what I've read, it looks like he hasn't changed much. I'm very sorry for your loss.
l***@gmail.com
2014-04-10 15:56:51 UTC
U know what tommy was my best friend for the past 2 years before he died and all those things u are mentioning r things that he was allegedly accused of no convictions his mother is grieving so fuck you and n e one else who has n e thing negative to say like I said I knew tommy and hung out with tommy all that is said is bullshit fuck the cop who killed him and whoever has a problem with it u can email me and we can deal with that between us no shame trying to drag his name thru the mud like that !!!
HOA President
2014-04-11 08:23:38 UTC
Why don't you have a car wash for him?

* English - detected
* English

* English

<javascript:void(0);>
b***@gmail.com
2018-11-29 21:13:30 UTC
His own worst enemy.

d***@gmail.com
2016-02-04 20:59:35 UTC
Your piece of shit kid, had my gun that was stolen a couple days earlier in AZ on him when the little bastardized was shot. You want to blame someone blame yourself. Way to go US marshals nice shooting!!!