Summer 2021, upon this afternoon's Autumnal Equinox
radioacti...@gmail.com
2021-09-22 09:53:03 UTC
Congrats to all y'all for surviving another wild Northern Hemisphere summer, as we note the onset of Fall 2021, sometime instantaneously during the minute of 3:30 pm EDT this afternoon (as we find ourselves with but 100 days remaining until 2022 on Saturday, January 1st).

Meanwhile, does ANYONE think any of the many folks now swamp-searching for the elusive Brian Laundrie believe he didn't already go suicide?

BRYAN STYBLE/Florida
radioacti...@gmail.com
2021-09-22 10:29:12 UTC
The precise moment of the Autumnal Equinox is during the minute of 3:20 pm Eastern Daylight, not 3:30 pm.

I regret my errant proofreading.

STYBLE/Florida
Marc Catone
2021-09-22 18:02:51 UTC
179 days until Spring.
A Friend
2021-09-22 19:24:58 UTC
Post by Marc Catone
Post by ***@gmail.com
The precise moment of the Autumnal Equinox is during the minute of 3:20 pm
Eastern Daylight, not 3:30 pm.
I regret my errant proofreading.
STYBLE/Florida
179 days until Spring.
It just clicked over a minute or two ago. Yay us!

A Friend
2021-09-22 11:30:45 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
Meanwhile, does ANYONE think any of the many folks now swamp-searching for
the elusive Brian Laundrie believe he didn't already go suicide?
I don't. I think he made it to Mexico days ago.