Michael Forest Reinhoel, accused of being Portland, OR, shooter
Add Reply
danny burstein
2020-09-04 03:55:48 UTC
(early report based on Twitter comments)

The person who self reported as an Antifa supporter
and is believed to have shot and killed a pro Trump cultist
in Portland, Oregon, was reported to have been killed
in a shootout as police/Feds tried arresting him.

***@panix.com
2020-09-04 12:42:53 UTC
<https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/04/us/portland-protest-suspected-killer/index.html>

In a case like this, which dead person is the "loser" and/or "sucker"?
Scott Brady
In other words, the pussy tried to run away.
J.D. Baldwin
2020-09-04 14:47:01 UTC
Post by danny burstein
(early report based on Twitter comments)
The person who self reported as an Antifa supporter
and is believed to have shot and killed a pro Trump cultist
in Portland, Oregon, was reported to have been killed
in a shootout as police/Feds tried arresting him.
This is shaping up to be suicide-by-cop.