Helena Zaslow, daughter of actor Michael Zaslow
d***@comcast.net
2005-02-12 03:23:03 UTC
HUFFORD - ZASLOW -- Helena. The ALS Association is profoundly saddened
by the passing of Helena Hufford Zaslow, daughter of ALSA National
Trustee Susan Hufford and the late Emmy award-winning actor Michael
Zaslow and sister of Marika. Ms. Hufford-Zaslow embraced the fight
against Lou Gehrig's disease, which took the life of her father. She is
warmly remembered for her gracious spirit in volunteering her time to
assist the Greater New York Chapter of The ALS Association in its
mission to fund research to find a cure and improve living with ALS. We
extend our deepest sympathies to Susan Hufford, who also serves on the
New York Chapter's Board. Alan R. Griffith, Chairman John Ernst,
Chairman Emeritus Dorine Gordon, President Jacqueline Reinhard,
Executive Director The ALS Association, Greater New York Chapter Allen
L. Finkelstein, Chairman, National Board of Trustees Gary A. Leo,
President, CEO The ALS Association National Office
HUFFORD - ZASLOW -- Helena. We mourn the passing of Helena, and will
remember always her friendsip, vitality and beauty. Penny and Peter
(NY Times paid obits)
d***@comcast.net
2005-02-12 04:58:52 UTC
Trivia: Michael Zaslow's character died on the very first episode of
"Star Trek", & Dr. Bones McCoy first uttered the immortal words: "He's
dead, Jim".
Cher
2005-02-15 01:03:26 UTC
Anyone know any more info on this?