Dead person voted...but guess what?
Add Reply
Lenona
2020-12-22 04:05:17 UTC
https://news.yahoo.com/officials-finally-found-case-dead-225210492.html

"Officials finally found a case of a dead person voting, accusing a Republican of pretending to be his dead mom to vote for Trump"
Kenny McCormack
2020-12-22 08:24:00 UTC
Post by Lenona
https://news.yahoo.com/officials-finally-found-case-dead-225210492.html
"Officials finally found a case of a dead person voting, accusing a
Republican of pretending to be his dead mom to vote for Trump"
Yes, no surprise there. It's a given that every single criticism that
Pubbies lodge against their opponents is something that they themselves are
guilty of. Goebbels pioneered the technique. Psychologists have a word
for it. Hmm. Let me think.

Oh, yes, here it is: projection.

I've been saying this ever since the election (and probably before it)
that, yes, there was widespread voter- and, more importantly, election- fraud
in this past election. However, since we won anyway, we're willing to
overlook it - at least for the time being.

(In case, the above paragraph isn't quite clear for our logic- and/or
reality- impaired friends, yes, the voter and election fraud was almost
entirely on the part of the Pubbies. Them saying otherwise is, well, yes,
psychologists have a word for that...)

P.S. Lying in the service of Jesus Christ or Donald Trump is no sin.

(The above is a joke, again, just in case our logic- and/or reality-
impaired friends here on the board aren't following along at home.)
--
He must be a Muslim. He's got three wives and he doesn't drink.