BAD BOY ~ Rudolph guilty in two deaths, Jury rejects claim he fired in self-defense
Add Reply
r***@gmail.com
2015-01-06 18:36:54 UTC
Deshawn and Sedric Rudolph are my brothers, murder and wreckless homicide is a bit much considering, Epps was robbing Sedric in the house, Deshawn was only protecting his family. Todays law state if someone enters your home and plan on doing unlawful acts you have every right to kill them as long as there back isn't turn toward you and they are trying to get away. in Epps case he had a gun to my brother Sedric, and tried to draw down on Deshawn, Deshawn open fire before Epps could. Now put yourself in his shoes what would you have done... Exactly my point. My mother said its because of Desmond he got that much time. In reality he should of only got charged with involuntary manslaughter. I'm 24 now this happen 14 years ago, I see this as injustice, maybe he was gang affiliated but that don't mean give him 35years for trying to protect his family. Or label him a bad boy, if Epps would of never had the intentions on robbing Sedric, Sedric would be alive and Deshawn would be out.
Sarah Ehrett's Lesbian Love Interest
2015-01-06 19:18:45 UTC
But what about Naomi?
Sarah Ehrett
2015-01-06 20:08:08 UTC
On Tue, 6 Jan 2015 11:18:45 -0800 (PST), "Sarah Ehrett's Lesbian Love
Post by Sarah Ehrett's Lesbian Love Interest
But what about Naomi?
Dead.
t***@gmail.com
2016-05-11 00:26:17 UTC
With a name like Alexander you shouldve went down with the great cause you ain't shit mothurfucker and the son of a BITCH that had you !
c***@gmail.com
2017-03-27 13:37:52 UTC
How is your family now? I hope your mother made peace with 2 sons dead and another in prison. I don't know your family I actually was watching a YouTube video and their name came up and I just searched it. I really hope your family is doing better I also hope your brother Deshawn is doing OK in the system the best he can
o***@gmail.com
2018-03-17 04:45:33 UTC
NIGGA FUCC YOU AND YO PEOPLES YALL KILLED MY UNCLE YALL SET HIM UP AND POPPED MY UNCLE CAUSE HE WAS BALLIBG HARDER THAN YOU BROKE DUSTY ASS NIGGAS AND HE HAD MORE MONEY THAN YALL BUT ITS ALL GOOD.. BET #RIPJOSEPHEEPPS
s***@gmail.com
2018-12-03 06:31:29 UTC
It's a shame that someone not related to you had to go identify Joseph body 5 days after his rightful death. How awful