Frank Bielec, 72, interior designer/reality TV personality (Trading Places)
2020-05-16 20:32:15 UTC
https://people.com/tv/trading-spaces-designer-frank-bielec-dead-at-72/

People.com

TV

Trading Spaces Designer Frank Bielec Dead at 72

“Lovely Frank Bielec passed away today from complications following a heart attack,” Trading Spaces' Vern Yip wrote in a tribute on Friday

By Maria Pasquini
May 16, 2020 10:52 AM

Trading Spaces designer Frank Bielec has died. He was 72.

Bielec, who appeared on the beloved home decorating series since it premiered back in 2000, died in a Houston hospital on Friday after suffering a heart attack the previous day, his wife Judy told TMZ.

Mourning the death of his costar, fellow designer Vern Yip shared a touching tribute on social media, alongside a smiling photograph of the pair.

“Lovely Frank Bielec passed away today from complications following a heart attack,” he wrote on Friday. “Funny, wise, nice, and talented, he always lent perspective and levity to every situation. Thanks you for always being kind to me. I will miss you dearly friend.”

Trading Spaces’ Ty Pennington also honored Bielec, calling him one of the best “humans I’ve had the good fortune to call friend.”

“You will be missed Frank,” he added.
That Derek
2020-05-16 20:34:31 UTC
hEADLINE correction: