Alfred Lynn (aka Allah Real), 62, affiliate singer, Wu-Tang Clan
2018-03-16 23:06:04 UTC
http://ambrosiaforheads.com/2018/03/wu-tang-clan-affiliate-allah-real-obituary/

March 14, 2018 | Published By Jake Paine

Wu-Tang Clan Affiliate Singer Allah Real Has Passed Away

Alfred Lynn (aka Allah Real) is a Wu-Tang Clan affiliated educator, advisor, and singer. He died this morning (March 14) of a heart attack at the age of 62.

Outside of music, Lynn was an educator and advisor in Queens, New ork.
As a singer, Allah Real has appeared on albums such as Ghostface Killah’s The Pretty Toney Album (“Holla”), RZA’s Birth Of A Prince (“Grits”), Masta Killa’s No Said Date (“Queen”), and Mathematics’ Love Hell Or Right (Da Come Up) “Hip Hop 101.”

Outside of music, Lynn was an educator and advisor in Queens, New York’s Five-Percent Nation community. According to his label, he worked in tandem with another Clan affiliate and mentor, Popa Wu (aka Freedom Allah). Allah Real was specifically part of the mentorship of DJ Mathematics, producer and organizer for Wu-Tang’s The Saga Continues album last October. Mathematics mourned his teacher’s passing online.

“I grew up under this brother to the point where I was able to [see] eye to 3rd eye with my equal making him my Brother through [trials] and tribulations. He was a teacher a Master Builder, Great God and an amazing singer,” writes Math’, with a music video clip of the vocalist singing.

d***@gmail.com
2018-03-17 00:18:26 UTC
One less Muslim... buh bye
Okiku Saji