Breaking: Whitey Ford
Add Reply
Rick B.
2020-10-09 16:01:47 UTC
Another Hall of Fame pitcher gone. Reported by WCBS radio citing a tweet by
the Yankees.
Kenny McCormack
2020-10-09 16:53:15 UTC
Post by Rick B.
Another Hall of Fame pitcher gone. Reported by WCBS radio citing a tweet by
the Yankees.
I really thought this was going to be about that Canadian gangster.
--
Which of these is the crazier bit of right wing lunacy?
1) We've just had another mass shooting; now is not the time to be talking about gun control.

2) We've just had a massive hurricane; now is not the time to be talking about climate change.
Louis Epstein
2020-10-09 16:59:40 UTC
Post by Rick B.
Another Hall of Fame pitcher gone. Reported by WCBS radio citing a tweet by
the Yankees.
Not yet listed at Carson's site,which has him as the
second oldest living Hall of Famer.

Wikipedia sources report of death to the NY Daily News.