Death Of A "Wonderful Man ... "
j***@gmail.com
2018-07-23 21:50:11 UTC
You are all jokes. All of this is bullshit, untrue, fake reporting. This is NOT what happened between the two of them.
If it were, don’t you think she would of spent the rest of her life in prison.
People like you make me sick.
MJ Emigh
2018-07-23 22:34:34 UTC

I bet some comment about her driving ability came into play.
p***@gmail.com
2018-07-24 01:39:31 UTC
Somewhat interestingly, just over a month ago (6/12/18), a woman named Janice Ballew in Erie County (where this incident took place) had a charge of Tampering With Or Fabricating Physical Evidence dismissed. The original charge/offense date was February 26, 2002.
d***@gmail.com
2018-07-24 02:40:21 UTC
He just wanted to know why she was so indifferent in the BEDROOM!