Bruce Hampton, 70, died at birthday tribute
Bryan Styble
2017-05-02 17:47:46 UTC
Good ol' Wikipedia led me to check out this supposedly surreal musician Bruce Hampton, who seems to have been something of a regional legend, and who inadvertent.y achieved lasting fame when he collapsed and soon thereafter expired at a birthday tribute held for him in Atlanta the day after he turned 70.

BRYAN STYBLE/Florida
Topic Cop
2017-05-03 21:09:06 UTC
Post by Bryan Styble
Good ol' Wikipedia led me to check out this supposedly surreal musician Bruce Hampton, who seems to have been something of a regional legend, and who inadvertent.y achieved lasting fame when he collapsed and soon thereafter expired at a birthday tribute held for him in Atlanta the day after he turned 70.
BRYAN STYBLE/Florida
Everyone just keeps jamming while he was laying dead on stage.

Dave Garrett
2017-05-04 00:48:39 UTC
Post by Topic Cop
Post by Bryan Styble
Good ol' Wikipedia led me to check out this supposedly surreal musician Bruce Hampton, who seems to have been something of a regional legend, and who inadvertent.y achieved lasting fame when he collapsed and soon thereafter expired at a birthday tribute held for him in Atlanta the day after he turned 70.
BRYAN STYBLE/Florida
Everyone just keeps jamming while he was laying dead on stage.
http://youtu.be/AXcjiH0fb_E
Apparently everyone thought it was part of the act. Kind of like what
happened with Redd Foxx when he had a heart attack on the set of "The
Royal Family", and everyone thought he was joking at first.
Dave
Topic Cop