Tommy Kirk, teen star fired by Disney for gay affair, 79
radioacti...@gmail.com
2021-09-29 20:36:54 UTC
I didn't go to a LOT of movies with the family in 1959, but I clearly recall seeing The Shaggy Dog at the cinema in monochrome.

Born three days after the Pearl Harbor attack, Kirk died yesterday.

BRYAN STYBLE/Florida
Travoltron
2021-09-29 23:29:42 UTC
Well, it was a 15 year old boy that Tommy Kirk sodomized, so he
absolutely deserved that firing and should have been put in jail. Can't
say I'm shedding any tears for him.
Adam H. Kerman
2021-09-30 01:03:55 UTC
Post by Travoltron
Well, it was a 15 year old boy that Tommy Kirk sodomized, so he
absolutely deserved that firing and should have been put in jail. Can't
say I'm shedding any tears for him.
He was 21. If it hadn't been exposed, the boy may not have been harmed.
Was the boy being groomed? Unless you have more details, I'm not sure
your judgment is sustained.

Disney didn't renew his contract.
Terry del Fuego
2021-09-30 19:08:13 UTC
On Wed, 29 Sep 2021 16:29:42 -0700, Travoltron
Post by Travoltron
Well, it was a 15 year old boy that Tommy Kirk sodomized, so he
absolutely deserved that firing and should have been put in jail. Can't
say I'm shedding any tears for him.
And yet Disney, smelling dollars, re-hired him more or less
immediately.
Travoltron
2021-09-30 20:29:45 UTC
Some things never change, I guess.
Guilty Bastard
And then fired him (again) after he was caught by the cops with some MJ.
Will Dockery
2021-10-02 22:41:22 UTC
Post by Travoltron
Well, it was a 15 year old boy that Tommy Kirk sodomized, so he
absolutely deserved that firing and should have been put in jail. Can't
say I'm shedding any tears for him.
Nothing wrong with some boy ass now and then.