Kevin Bacon dead at 87
2020-03-13 06:19:07 UTC
Yes,87.

What,did you think I meant the ACTOR?

https://www.equestrian.org.au/news/vale-kevin-bacon

(was at 3 Olympics 1964-76)

Bryan Styble
2020-03-13 09:14:15 UTC
How many degrees of separation do you suppose there are between the two accomplished Kevin Bacons?

Well, the late horseman Bacon competed at the Montreal Olympics in 1976, where surely at some point he schmoozed with the, uh, future Caitlyn Jenner betwixt various dressage and decathlon events.

And the surviving actor Kevin Bacon, a rather virile-appearing and attractive celebrity, has probably had wanton sex with any number of (female) Kardashians, of course unless they just don't do white guys or even brown ones (which granted sure seems a strong possibility).

But barring that complicating factor, I guess the accurate integer answer is 2 (depending on how one defines "degree of separation"--it's that so-called "fence-posts" consideration, doncha know).

2020-03-13 14:36:12 UTC
That's a real irresponsible header. I would've posted it:

Kevin Bacon, 87/88, Australian Olympian show jumper - NOT the actor
Adam H. Kerman
2020-03-13 14:48:43 UTC
Kevin Bacon, 87/88, Australian Olympian show jumper - NOT the actor
I think he was going for, Wow. He'd been lookin pretty good for someone
in his mid 80s.
Louis Epstein
2020-03-13 15:28:54 UTC
Kevin Bacon, 87/88, Australian Olympian show jumper - NOT the actor
You're asking me to leave a click-hook unbaited?