Your candidates for the 2019 Emmy Awards Memoriam section?
christian peralta caceres
2019-04-15 00:34:41 UTC
I see Albert Finney, Stan Lee, Penny Marshall, and Luke Perry as some locks (I hope), what are your candidates people?
That Derek
2019-04-15 01:32:05 UTC
Carol Channing
Ken Berry
Kaye Ballard
Peter Tork
James Frawley (Monkees, TV movie director)
Norman Gimbel (TV theme song composer)
Bob Einstein
Daryl "The Captain" Dragon
Sylvia Chase (news journalist)
Julie Adams (female lea, "Te Jimmy Stewart Show")
Katherine Helmond -- definite lock!
Jan-Michael Vincent -- definite lock!
David Horowitz (TV host)
Perry Wolff CBS documentarian; Jackie Tour/White House)
Mitzi Hoag
Jeraldine Saunders ("Love Boat" creator)
Nathaniel Tsylor
Morgan Woodward
Richard Erdman
Charles Van Doren (too risky to include?)

Who I'd like to see -- but nary a chance; wrong end of the "We can't include eberybody stick:

Marshall Brodien (TV magician)
Bradley Bolke (cartoon voiceman)
Maury Laws (holiday cartoon composer)
Beverley Owen
Tom Hatten
Carmelita Pope (1970s pitchwoman)
Noah Keen
christian peralta caceres
2019-04-17 00:16:32 UTC
[...]
Carol Channing, Morgan Woodward, and Helmond are some of my locks too. I'm skeptical towards Bob Einstein considering that the Emmys didn't include fellow Curb Your Enthusiasm actor Shelley Berman the year he passed away (and he was an Emmy nominee), I am also skeptical towards Vincent, Berry, Balland, Erdman, and Horowitz. I believe the Emmys should do something like 2015, include at least photos of some actors (Taylor Negron and Rod Taylor for example), the reel that year included 50 people.