Dean Stockwell, 85, "Quantum Leap", "Battlestar Galactica", "Married to the Mob," "Dune," "Blue Velvet"
Add Reply
Lenona
2021-11-09 12:56:04 UTC
Aaaand...he played Colin Craven, opposite Margaret O'Brien, in "The Secret Garden"!
radioacti...@gmail.com
2021-11-09 13:13:34 UTC
What, no mention of the absolutely remarkable roman a clef "Compulsion" ?!?

Oh, I see, this was a TMZ report! So curse you, Harvey Levin, Esq. (and all your semi-literate, cubicle-dwelling hipster flunkies)!

But at least there's deserved coverage of the cleverly-entitled "Married to the Mob", that hilarious and wonderful Mafia "warmedy" with Michelle Pfeiffer, Mathew Modine, and even Alec Baldwin!

Oh, and speaking of HIM: as y'all know, "Rust" has suspended production in New Mexico--anyone herein know when Baldwin resumes, uh, shooting?

2021-11-09 17:48:03 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
Oh, and speaking of HIM: as y'all know, "Rust" has suspended production in
New Mexico--anyone herein know when Baldwin resumes, uh, shooting?
Alec Baldwin said about a week ago that he doubted production would
resume, but I've been wondering if the insurance company/ies will
insist on him finishing the film. That's what happened when Natalie
Wood drowned off-set while making Brainstorm in 1983.
danny burstein
2021-11-09 14:13:13 UTC
Post by Lenona
Aaaand...he played Colin Craven, opposite Margaret O'Brien,
in "The Secret Garden"!
Plus, Avery Jensen, as the wiz kid in the early
"computers come alive" (kind of) movie
"The Paper Man" (1971), als featuring
Stefanie Powers and Tina Chen

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paper_Man_(1971_film)
***@panix.com
Travoltron
2021-11-10 19:17:41 UTC
I only knew him from Quantum Leap, but he was great in that role.