another Kennedy family member.
Add Reply
danny burstein
2019-08-02 02:17:12 UTC
[twitter]

Granddaughter of Robert F. Kennedy Dies After Overdose at Family's
Compound (link: https://nyti.ms/2YwL92k) nyti.ms/2YwL92k

***@panix.com
Alfalfa Bill
2019-08-03 05:43:52 UTC
Post by danny burstein
[twitter]
Granddaughter of Robert F. Kennedy Dies After Overdose at Family's
Compound (link: https://nyti.ms/2YwL92k) nyti.ms/2YwL92k
My library sends out a weekly email of new books and music which the library ordered and we can request now, but won't be available until later. One new book this week is:

The Kennedy Heirs: John, Caroline, and the New Generation ; A Legacy of Triumph and Tragedy. By Taraborrelli, J. Randy.

With the death of RFK's granddaughter, this book became out of date after it was published but before it could hit the library shelves.
bill van
2019-08-03 07:03:20 UTC
Post by Alfalfa Bill
Post by danny burstein
[twitter]
Granddaughter of Robert F. Kennedy Dies After Overdose at Family's
Compound (link: https://nyti.ms/2YwL92k) nyti.ms/2YwL92k
My library sends out a weekly email of new books and music which the
library ordered and we can request now, but won't be available until
The Kennedy Heirs: John, Caroline, and the New Generation ; A Legacy
of Triumph and Tragedy. By Taraborrelli, J. Randy.
With the death of RFK's granddaughter, this book became out of date
after it was published but before it could hit the library shelves.
Geez, they're dropping like fl.., uhm, Kennedys.

bill
Louis Epstein
2019-08-03 19:02:50 UTC
Post by bill van
Post by Alfalfa Bill
Post by danny burstein
[twitter]
Granddaughter of Robert F. Kennedy Dies After Overdose at Family's
Compound (link: https://nyti.ms/2YwL92k) nyti.ms/2YwL92k
My library sends out a weekly email of new books and music which the
library ordered and we can request now, but won't be available until
The Kennedy Heirs: John, Caroline, and the New Generation ; A Legacy
of Triumph and Tragedy. By Taraborrelli, J. Randy.
With the death of RFK's granddaughter, this book became out of date
after it was published but before it could hit the library shelves.
Geez, they're dropping like fl.., uhm, Kennedys.
bill
I guess the Dead Kennedys are recruiting.

Meteorite Debris
2019-08-03 21:47:23 UTC
On Sat, 3 Aug 2019 19:02:50 +0000 (UTC) that great scribe Louis Epstein
Post by bill van
Post by Alfalfa Bill
Post by danny burstein
[twitter]
Granddaughter of Robert F. Kennedy Dies After Overdose at Family's
Compound (link: https://nyti.ms/2YwL92k) nyti.ms/2YwL92k
My library sends out a weekly email of new books and music which the
library ordered and we can request now, but won't be available until
The Kennedy Heirs: John, Caroline, and the New Generation ; A Legacy
of Triumph and Tragedy. By Taraborrelli, J. Randy.
With the death of RFK's granddaughter, this book became out of date
after it was published but before it could hit the library shelves.
Geez, they're dropping like fl.., uhm, Kennedys.
bill
Jean Smith Kennedy is still alive, the last surviving child of Joe snr.
and Rose's 9 children.