[South Africa] Desmond Tutu
danny burstein
2021-12-26 07:27:53 UTC
[twitter]

AFP News Agency
@AFP
8m
#BREAKING Anti-apartheid icon Archbishop Desmond Tutu is dead: South
African president

***@panix.com
radioacti...@gmail.com
2021-12-26 10:02:06 UTC
Drudge still doesn't have this at 5:01 am ET !

2021-12-26 11:34:54 UTC
Hard to believe it, but Drudge's flunkies are flunking out on this, at they
still don't have it at 6:07 am ET.
STYBLE/Florida
Why is this hard to believe? It's early Sunday morning in the U.S. and
it's also the day after Christmas, so staff is minimal or non-existent.
I have no idea whether Drudge has a talent for missing news because I
never bother with it.
Louis Epstein
2021-12-26 18:02:36 UTC
Post by danny burstein
[twitter]
AFP News Agency
@AFP
8m
#BREAKING Anti-apartheid icon Archbishop Desmond Tutu is dead: South
African president
A misleading truncated headline,since Tutu was never South African
president...presumably the current president was reacting to Tutu's
death.