Abraham Sofaer, 21 January 1988
Add Reply
Matthew Kruk
2020-06-28 07:03:21 UTC
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_Sofaer
That Derek
2020-06-28 15:54:39 UTC
What's with all these separate postings commemorating Classic TV character actors? If you posted links to non-Wikipedia articles, you might have something there.

"but then why should anyone listen to me? Or should I speak? Since I know nothing."
-Abraham Sofaer as a stem-room guru, The Monkees theatrical movie "Head" (1968.

Scene also involves Peter Tork and Sonny Liston:

Bryan Styble
2020-06-28 16:04:04 UTC
Sir Kruk, I'll second that puzzled* interrogative emotion!

* Puzzled or not, at least by social security age I have now learned--thanks, RH!--that the guy behind Uncle Tonoose was Snidely Whiplash, too.