OT: " It was the 3rd of June, another sleepy, dusty delta day ..."
2021-06-03 16:03:07 UTC
Here's a YouTube link to Bobbie Gentry's "Ode to Billie Joe":

Bonus: Neil Diamond's "Desiree," which starts out with the lyrics "It was the 3rd of June ... on that summer's day."

TeddyKGB
2021-06-03 17:26:33 UTC
http://youtu.be/nv33eaygVDQ
Bonus: Neil Diamond's "Desiree," which starts out with the lyrics "It was the 3rd of June ... on that summer's day."
http://youtu.be/pwHMtqcP6nQ
It went from black-eyed peas, pass the biscuits please, and I'll have another piece of apple pie, to "child, what's happened to your appetite?".
Just how big was this person?
A Friend
2021-06-03 18:55:37 UTC
Post by TeddyKGB
Post by That Derek
http://youtu.be/nv33eaygVDQ
Bonus: Neil Diamond's "Desiree," which starts out with the lyrics "It was
the 3rd of June ... on that summer's day."
http://youtu.be/pwHMtqcP6nQ
It went from black-eyed peas, pass the biscuits please, and I'll have another
piece of apple pie, to "child, what's happened to your appetite?".
Just how big was this person?
Weren't they farm people? They eat heavily at the beginning and middle
of the day because of work, and lightly at night.

"I've been cookin' all mornin' and you haven't touched a single bite."