Best Song Ever: Hey Jude
Add Reply
Jake D Jude
2017-04-10 12:41:17 UTC
On 09 Apr 2017, Marcus <> wrote in
OTOH, I never get tired of "Stairway To Heaven" who many people
can't stand for being overplayed.
Nor do I. Of course, I don't listen to it very often, and I rarely
listen to rock radio, and maybe I did get a little tired of it when I
heard it incessently on the radio, but now I welcome it. And I always
play it as part of my own warm-up routine.
It really is a magnificent song, arrangement, and recording, and the
guitar solo is a gem - so concise, melodic, and dramatic, everything I
hope to find in a solo.
I find that guitar solo to be among the best ever in Rock history.
That means so much considering you know so little.
I get a thrill from it each I hear it.
As big a thrill as listening to one of Brezhnev's speeches? I doubt it.
Jake D Jude
2017-04-10 12:43:54 UTC
OTOH, I never get tired of "Stairway To Heaven" who many people
can't stand for being overplayed.
Nor do I. Of course, I don't listen to it very often, and I rarely
listen to rock radio, and maybe I did get a little tired of it when I
heard it incessently on the radio, but now I welcome it. And I always
play it as part of my own warm-up routine.
First you agree that you never get tired of the song, then you claim you
did indeed get tired of it.
It really is a magnificent song, arrangement, and recording, and the
guitar solo is a gem - so concise, melodic, and dramatic, everything I
hope to find in a solo.
Thank the Lord you have put your imprimatur on this so now we all know
what to think.
c***@aol.com
2017-04-10 14:14:56 UTC
Hey Jude sounds like one of those songs 12 year olds make up at camp while farting.
Wir Munchen Liebschoen
2017-04-10 16:16:50 UTC
That explains why Mucus likes it.
Tim
2017-04-13 04:20:09 UTC
Who knew "Mongo" was just 12 years old when his farts rang out: "NanananaNananana"?
marcus
2017-04-10 18:34:46 UTC
Post by Jake D Jude
On 09 Apr 2017, Marcus <> wrote in
OTOH, I never get tired of "Stairway To Heaven" who many people
can't stand for being overplayed.
Nor do I. Of course, I don't listen to it very often, and I rarely
listen to rock radio, and maybe I did get a little tired of it when I
heard it incessently on the radio, but now I welcome it. And I always
play it as part of my own warm-up routine.
First you agree that you never get tired of the song, then you claim you
did indeed get tired of it.
It really is a magnificent song, arrangement, and recording, and the
guitar solo is a gem - so concise, melodic, and dramatic, everything I
hope to find in a solo.
Thank the Lord you have put your imprimatur on this so now we all know
what to think.
Too bad you have such a low IQ. Otherwise, you would have been able to tell that I didn't say all of the above.

btw, did you ever get cured from that bad case of the clap you got from Milo Yiannopoulos?
Jake D Jude
2017-04-10 19:59:00 UTC
Post by marcus
Post by Jake D Jude
[...]
Too bad you have such a low IQ period.
I had you suck all the pus out of my cock, libfag Meathead.
c***@aol.com
2017-04-10 21:11:06 UTC
And the great liberal asswipe marcus makes an anti homosexual joke.
Terry del Fuego
2017-04-10 22:43:36 UTC
Says the doctor who just posted "There's he, she, and mentally ill."
marcus
2017-04-10 23:10:18 UTC
Just a temporary sinking to the low levels of the piece of shit troll I was responding to.
Jake D Jude
2017-04-11 12:33:13 UTC
Post by marcus
Post by c***@aol.com
And the great liberal asswipe marcus makes an anti homosexual joke.
Just a temporary sinking to the low levels of the piece of shit troll I was responding to.
More great libtard asswipe traits from Meathead Catone: pushing the
blame for your failures on others.

Libtards are not man enough to own up to their MANY shortcomings and
failures. Instead they blame others. A recent example would be Hitlery
Cliton blaming her election loss on Russia, misogyny and deplorables
instead of her own piss-poor track record and horrible campaign.

And of course the fact that she is a miserable cunt.
c***@aol.com
2017-04-11 13:41:06 UTC
So marcass is only a temporary bigot?
marcus
2017-04-11 14:24:42 UTC
And you're so pure...hypocrite.
c***@aol.com
2017-04-11 15:41:52 UTC
Can't you even string 5 words together to form a coherent sentence?

Back to your anti-fag jokes I suppose.