Pamela, Lady Wolseley, 83, mother of Baronet
m***@gmail.com
2017-10-17 13:27:36 UTC
What you might not know about this “parasite” is that she bought up two children as a widow on only a widows pension having lost my grandfather in ww2. She also looked after a disabled sister and mother as well. The estate passed to my uncle not my grandmother (because inheritance goes down the male line) when my Great grandfather died as a result she was not entitled to use any of it. My uncle was 13 so equally unable to use it at the time. My grandmother worked hard running her own tea shop and looking after her sister and mother until they dies when after a short time she developed Alzheimer’s disease and suffered for five years until she died. Does that makes her a parasite...
Louis Epstein
2017-10-18 01:17:51 UTC
What you might not know about this ?parasite? is that she bought up two
children as a widow on only a widows pension having lost my grandfather
in ww2. She also looked after a disabled sister and mother as well. The
estate passed to my uncle not my grandmother (because inheritance goes
down the male line) when my Great grandfather died as a result she was
not entitled to use any of it. My uncle was 13 so equally unable to use
it at the time. My grandmother worked hard running her own tea shop and
looking after her sister and mother until they dies when after a short
time she developed Alzheimer?s disease and suffered for five years until
she died. Does that makes her a parasite...
She was a parasite only in the prejudiced mind of the person who applied
the label out of blinkered class hatred.