Shakespeare In Park
Jake D Jude
2017-06-12 08:56:35 UTC
I'm not a fan of Trump but this shit is treason, pure and simple.
How can fiction be treason?
Depictions of murder of the President, just how it looks to me.
--------------
Fake murder of the fake President; seems fair to me.
Funny how much a "fake" president bothers libturds like you.

Bet you would be upset if the play depicted Obozo being murdered. Of
course.

Because without double standards, libturds would have no standards.
Jake D Jude
2017-06-12 08:58:27 UTC
On Sun, 11 Jun 2017 12:37:00 -0700 (PDT), Will Dockery
I'm not a fan of Trump but this shit is treason, pure and simple.
How can fiction be treason?
Depictions of murder of the President, just how it looks to me.
Is a movie that shows Lincoln's assasination treasonous?
A movie that depicts an actual event is not treason.

Sort of like a movie about you being taken to a mental institution for
libturds.