(Healthwatch?) Otis Nixon (former MLB-er, reported missing)
2017-04-10 15:45:52 UTC
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/former-braves-outfielder-otis-nixon-is-missing/510917368

Former Braves outfielder Otis Nixon reported missing
Updated: Apr 10, 2017 - 10:58 AM

WOODSTOCK, Ga. - Former Atlanta Braves outfielder Otis Nixon is missing.

The Woodstock Police Department sent out a tweet Sunday evening saying Nixon, 58, was last seen leaving his home about 10 a.m. Saturday.

He was last seen in a gray 2011 Range Rover with Georgia tag CFP9010.

Police said Nixon left for a tee time at a local golf course, but never arrived.

He left wearing a black long sleeve-shirt, black sweatpants and a black baseball cap, with black Adidas shoes with white stripes.

Nixon joined the Braves during the team's worst-to-first season in 1991. The following season, Nixon made his now famous catch, leaping high above the outfield wall to rob Pittsburgh’s Andy Van Slyke of a go-ahead home run. “The Catch” preserved a 13-game winning streak for the Braves.

He amazed fans with leaping catches and blazing stolen bases, with a career record of 600. But he missed the Braves' trip to the World Series in 1991 after failing a drug test.

Channel 2 Action News previously reported on Nixon following a 2013 arrest on charges of crack cocaine possession.

He declined to talk at that time.
That Derek
2017-04-10 16:18:22 UTC
I sure hope he shows up unharmed. I hate to think of a small portion of Nixon's life being erased.
Rich Penis Leavitt
2017-04-10 18:01:48 UTC
I sure hope he shows up unharmed. I hate to think of a small portion of Nixon's life being erased.
18 minutes of it was erased some 40+ years ago.
p***@gmail.com
2017-04-10 20:50:01 UTC
Post by Rich Penis Leavitt
Post by That Derek
I sure hope he shows up unharmed. I hate to think of a small portion of Nixon's life being erased.
And sure hope nobody steps all over your punchline by over-explaining it
Oops.
MJ Emigh
2017-04-10 21:32:27 UTC
On Monday, April 10, 2017 at 10:45:55 AM UTC-5, Michael OConnor wrote:
otis-nixon-is-missing/510917368

He's been found.