Health Watch: Arnold Schwarzenegger (emergency open-heart surgery)
Alfalfa Bill
2018-03-30 16:40:47 UTC
Arnold Schwarzenegger has undergone emergency open-heart surgery ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to Arnold tell TMZ, the 70-year-old Schwarzenegger went to Cedars-Sinai Thursday for a catheter valve replacement. We're told the surgery is somewhat experimental and he developed complications.

As for his condition ... we're told he's stable.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/03/30/arnold-schwarzenegger-open-heart-surgery-valve-replacement/
RH Draney
2018-03-30 18:17:35 UTC
So, it's not a tumor?...r