Erin Popovich, wife of Spurs Coach Gregg Popovich, 67
2018-04-19 04:44:17 UTC
http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2018/04/18/erin-popovich-wife-san-antonio-spurs-coach-gregg-popovich-dies-at-67.html

Erin Popovich, wife of San Antonio Spurs coach Gregg Popovich, dies at 67
By Samuel Chamberlain | Fox News

Erin Popovich, the wife of San Antonio Spurs head coach Gregg Popovich, has died, the team announced Wednesday evening. She was 67.

Mike Finger

@mikefinger
Spurs have released a statement on the death of Erin Popovich.

8:23 PM - Apr 18, 2018
380
223 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
The Spurs confirmed her death in a team statement. Further details were not immediately available.

Miami HEAT

@MiamiHEAT
We are deeply saddened by the passing of Erin Popovich. We’d like to extend our deepest condolences, thoughts and prayers to Gregg and the Popovich family.

9:03 PM - Apr 18, 2018
3,879
1,260 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
"We mourn the loss of Erin," Spurs general manager RC Buford said in a team statement. "She was a strong, wonderful, kind, intelligent woman who provided love, support and humor to all of us."

Chicago Bulls

@chicagobulls
The Chicago Bulls are deeply saddened to hear about the passing of Erin Popovich. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Gregg and the entire Popovich family.

9:24 PM - Apr 18, 2018
1,577
371 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
The team said Gregg and Erin Popovich had been married for four decades and "were blessed with two children and two grandchildren."

Steve Nash

@SteveNash
Knowing Pop, it’s fair to assume Erin Popovich was an absolute legend. My deepest sympathies to Pop and his daughters.

8:50 PM - Apr 18, 2018
7,340
1,657 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
The couple met at the Air Force Academy in the 1970s when Gregg was an assistant coach for the Falcons. Erin's father, Jim Conboy, was Air Force's head athletic trainer.

NBA on TNT

@NBAonTNT
The TNT family mourns the loss of Erin Popovich, wife of Spurs head coach, Gregg Popovich.

8:50 PM - Apr 18, 2018
4,856
1,840 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
Gregg Popovich has coached San Antonio since 1996, leading the Spurs to five NBA titles. San Antonio will face Golden State on Thursday night in Game 3 of their first-round playoff series. Golden State leads the series two games to none.

Popovich ran the Spurs' practice Wednesday. It was not immediately clear whether he would be on the bench for Thursday night's game.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.
Kenny McCormack
2018-04-19 07:40:50 UTC
Post by Michael OConnor
http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2018/04/18/erin-popovich-wife-san-antonio-spurs-coach-gregg-popovich-dies-at-67.html
Erin Popovich, wife of San Antonio Spurs coach Gregg Popovich, dies at 67
By Samuel Chamberlain | Fox News
Erin Popovich, the wife of San Antonio Spurs head coach Gregg Popovich, has died,
the team announced Wednesday evening. She was 67.
I heard lately that the third cousin of the 3rd wife of my next door
neighbor's hair-stylist's cousin's house-cleaner's coffee delivery boy has
just died. We were so close...
--
Watching ConservaLoons playing with statistics and facts is like watching a
newborn play with a computer. Endlessly amusing, but totally unproductive.
Anglo.Saxon
2018-04-19 09:07:50 UTC
Was her name Erin Popovich, by any chance?
Kenny McCormack
2018-04-19 10:50:14 UTC
Post by Anglo.Saxon
Post by Kenny McCormack
I heard lately that the third cousin of the 3rd wife of my next door
neighbor's hair-stylist's cousin's house-cleaner's coffee delivery boy has
just died. We were so close...
Was her name Erin Popovich, by any chance?
I think so.
--
A 70 year old man who watches 6 hours of TV a day, plays a lot of golf
and seems to always be in Florida is a retiree, not a president.
martinjsxx
2018-04-20 19:42:18 UTC
LeBron's reaction when asked by a reporter about her death was a bigger story than the death itself.
Kenny McCormack
2018-04-20 20:03:13 UTC
Post by martinjsxx
LeBron's reaction when asked by a reporter about her death was a bigger story
than the death itself.
Were they having an affair?
--
When someone tells me he/she is a Christian I check to see if I'm
still in posession of my wallet.