Jan Triska, actor, 80, fell from bridge
2017-10-01 22:46:11 UTC
He was a Czech actor, the only role of his I remember was as the guy who shot Larry Flynt in "The People vs. Larry Flynt". From the story, his death sounds a little suspicious to me.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0873131/?ref_=nv_sr_1

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/09/25/actor-jan-triska-dies-after-fall-from-prague-bridge.html

Actor Jan Triska dies after fall from Prague bridge

Jan Triska, an actor who moved to the U.S. after being banned by the Czechoslovak Communist regime, has died, more than a day after he fell from Prague's iconic Charles Bridge. He was 80.

Prague theater director Jan Hrusinsky confirmed the death Monday. Triska died in Prague's military hospital overnight due to injuries from Saturday's fall, the circumstances of which are unclear.

Triska emigrated in 1977 after signing a human rights manifesto inspired by his close friend, dissident playwright Vaclav Havel.

He settled in Los Angeles and appeared in dozens of movies, including "Ragtime" and "The People vs. Larry Flynt" by his fellow Czech Milos Forman.

After the anti-Communist 1989 Velvet Revolution led by Havel, Triska regularly returned home to play in movies and theaters, including a leading role in "The Elementary School," nominated for an Academy Award.
That Derek
2017-10-01 23:15:35 UTC
You mean he was a cancelled Czech?
s***@gmail.com
2017-10-02 02:52:45 UTC
You mean he was a cancelled Czech?
After the fall from the bridge, was it a bounced Czech?
Michael OConnor
2017-10-02 03:21:31 UTC
And since he's dead, it's a cancelled Czech.
t***@iwvisp.com
2017-10-02 03:37:23 UTC
On a related note, Larry King appeared in the Conservative stronghold of Fresno, CA to celebrate the Grand Opening of a new Hustler Hollywood store, ironically located in a refurbished Brat Haus restaurant!

Ray Arthur
That Derek
2017-10-02 03:56:42 UTC
That's pretty good, Johnnie, but that ain't the way I heered it. The way I heerd it is this:

Didja hear about the successful conjoined twins separation surgery performed in Prague?

Doctors handed both parents a separate Czech