Chernuchin???
Add Reply
s***@gmail.com
2015-01-16 19:00:06 UTC
Its still on the end of the programme.. I thort he had died recently.. But it was years ago????
s***@gmail.com
2015-01-16 19:00:53 UTC
Its will on now..13 years later.
j***@gmail.com
2015-06-30 07:55:28 UTC

Dr. Paul Chernuchin (father of LO exec producer Michael Chernuchin) died in July 2002. The episode dedicated to him aired in November 2002. There is no reason for the program's credits -- which include the dedication -- to be altered, which is why the dedication shows every time the program airs. (And why the dedication shows at the end of the ep on DVD.)
l***@gmail.com
2018-09-04 19:09:33 UTC

Paul churnunchin
l***@gmail.com
2018-09-04 19:12:26 UTC
On Tuesday, September 4, 2018 at 2:09:36 PM UTC-5, ***@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 6, 2002 at 10:07:13 PM UTC-6, Terry Flahiff wrote:
> > Tonight at the end of Law and Order, the show was dedicated to someone
> > named Chernuchin (I didn't catch the first name). An internet search
> > indicated that the executive producer of the show is Michael S.
> > Chernuchin but I didn't think that was the first name in the
> > dedication. Can anybody fill in the details on this one?
>
> Paul churnunchin
He was a professor in New York that was the inventor of Churnunchin's Pictograph.