Charles Krauthammer, 68
2018-06-21 22:43:52 UTC
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/21/charles-krauthammer-conservative-commentator-and-pulitzer-prize-winner-dead-at-68.html
Charles Krauthammer, conservative commentator and Pulitzer Prize winner,
dead at 68
By Elizabeth Llorente | Fox News

Charles Krauthammer, a longtime Fox News contributor, Pulitzer Prize
winner, Harvard-trained psychiatrist and best-selling author who came to
be known as the dean of conservative commentators, has died. He was 68.

His death had been expected after he wrote a heartbreaking letter to
colleagues, friends and viewers on June 8 that said in part “I have been
uncharacteristically silent these past ten months. I had thought that
silence would soon be coming to an end, but I’m afraid I must tell you now
that fate has decided on a different course for me…

“Recent tests have revealed that the cancer has returned. There was no
sign of it as recently as a month ago, which means it is aggressive and
spreading rapidly. My doctors tell me their best estimate is that I have
only a few weeks left to live. This is the final verdict. My fight is
over.”

In recent years, Krauthammer was best known for his nightly appearance as
a panelist on Fox News’ “Special Report with Bret Baier” and as a
commentator on various Fox news shows.

Following the news of the death of his "good friend," Baier posted on
Twitter "I am sure you will be owning the panel discussion in heaven as
well. And we'll make sure your wise words and thoughts - your legacy -
will live on here."
--
Dead or Alive Data Base
http://www.doadb.com
c***@aol.com
2018-06-21 22:48:13 UTC
Gutted. There was none better.
Terry del Fuego
2018-06-22 14:10:26 UTC
On Thu, 21 Jun 2018 15:48:13 -0700 (PDT), Terry "Pig-Fucker"
Post by c***@aol.com
Gutted. There was none better.
Which one is Koko?