Semi-OT: Georgia cop fired for saying...
2017-08-31 21:56:33 UTC
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/31/us/black-kill-police-georgia.html

By CHRISTINE HAUSER
AUG. 31, 2017

First paragraphs:

A police department in Georgia is firing one of its officers after he was recorded on a dashboard camera trying to convince a white woman that she had nothing to worry about during a traffic stop because she was not black.

The video, obtained by WSB Channel 2 Action News in Atlanta, shows Lt. Greg Abbott of the Cobb County Police Department standing at the side of a car during a traffic stop last year. He tells the woman, a passenger, that she could use her cellphone.

“It’s in your lap right there,” he says. She replies that she does not want to move her hands, saying she has seen “way too many videos” about how the police behave at traffic stops.

“But you’re not black,” Lieutenant Abbott replies. “Remember, we only kill black people. Yeah. We only kill black people, right?”

WSB-TV published an excerpt from the interaction on Thursday after it obtained the video through an open-records request.

At a news conference Thursday afternoon, Chief Mike Register of the Cobb County Police Department said the comments were “inexcusable and inappropriate.”...

(snip)

Lenona.
Sarah Ehrett's Lesbian Love Interest
2017-09-01 18:23:11 UTC
Never think outside the box. Should have just tazed her.
Terry del Fuego
2017-09-01 18:35:34 UTC
On Fri, 1 Sep 2017 11:23:11 -0700 (PDT), "Sarah Ehrett's Lesbian Love
Post by Sarah Ehrett's Lesbian Love Interest
Never think outside the box. Should have just tazed her.
I just saw the video...I'm not normally the first one to defend a cop,
but while it looked terrible in print, it actually sounded like he may
have been joking. Granted, it would have been a pretty stupid joke.

This pig, on the other hand...
<http://www.sltrib.com/news/2017/09/01/salt-lake-city-police-apologize-for-officer-handcuffing-nurse-who-refused-blood-draw-of-unconscious-patient/>
Topic Cop
It wasn't that bad, at least he didn't say niggers.
Sarah Ehrett's Lesbian Love Interest
2017-09-02 20:01:56 UTC
The only people who use that word are anonymous cowards, or ignorant Neanderthals.
Kenny McCormack
2017-09-02 20:06:31 UTC
Post by Sarah Ehrett's Lesbian Love Interest
The only people who use that word are anonymous cowards, or ignorant Neanderthals.
No shortage of either on this NG.
--
The difference between communism and capitalism?
In capitalism, man exploits man. In communism, it's the other way around.

- Daniel Bell, The End of Ideology (1960) -
Lord Penis
2017-09-02 20:10:10 UTC
and kikes.
Topic Cop
2017-09-03 03:20:23 UTC
I hear it in LA on the bus all the time, but only by black people.
Kenny McCormack
2017-09-03 08:44:37 UTC
On Saturday, September 2, 2017 at 1:01:59 PM UTC-7, Sarah Ehrett's Lesbian Love
Post by Sarah Ehrett's Lesbian Love Interest
The only people who use that word are anonymous cowards, or ignorant Neanderthals.
I hear it in LA on the bus all the time, but only by black people.
Thereby proving SELLI's point.
--
"They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages.
Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows."