KATHY GRIFFIN JUST LOST HER DEAL WITH SQUATTY POTTY!
JD Chase
2017-05-31 23:51:33 UTC
oh dear oh dear. she no longer represents squatty potty, about the only
endorsement apropos for her. imagine squatting down to take a shit on
her face? talk about a libTURD!!!

but listen I would love to volunteer to be the face of their sister
product SQUATTY COCKY.

this is a video where I show guys how to lube up their assholes and then
squat on a guy's nice fat cock and take a big load up their ass balls
deep.

i'd love to munch on don lemon's big bone.
Sarah Ehrett's Lesbian Love Interest
2017-06-01 16:42:40 UTC
Remember the national concern when Obama shooting targets were sold in gun shows and gun stores? No, neither do I. I'm sure Mr. Obama's children were at least as upset as Daffy Donald's. Still those targets are making money for the vendors while Kathy won't. Seems to be a two tier outrage industry.

BTW, I bought a friend a Squatty Potty as present. Best gift ever, she told me later.
c***@aol.com
2017-06-01 17:02:19 UTC
Oh give me a break with your obsession with guns and urban myths. Stick a gun up your cunt.
David Carson
2017-06-01 17:24:58 UTC
On Thu, 1 Jun 2017 09:42:40 -0700 (PDT), "Sarah Ehrett's Lesbian Love
Post by Sarah Ehrett's Lesbian Love Interest
Remember the national concern when Obama shooting targets were sold in gun shows and gun stores? No, neither do I.
Remind us who the celebrity was who made and posed with them and which
national news organization he or she worked for at the time.
marcus
2017-06-02 18:07:00 UTC
https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2017/06/02/kathy-griffin-lawyer-lisa-bloom-trump-press-conference/102417606/
c***@aol.com
2017-06-02 18:40:17 UTC
Snowflakes.
marcus
2017-06-03 16:22:52 UTC
Post by Sarah Ehrett's Lesbian Love Interest
Remember the national concern when Obama shooting targets were sold in gun shows and gun stores? No, neither do I. I'm sure Mr. Obama's children were at least as upset as Daffy Donald's. Still those targets are making money for the vendors while Kathy won't. Seems to be a two tier outrage industry.
BTW, I bought a friend a Squatty Potty as present. Best gift ever, she told me later.
Someone sent me a photo of a grinning Ted Nugent, wearing his camouflage outfit.

Above his photo is the caption, "Sure I joked about killing Obama,"

Below his photo is the caption, "But Kathy Griffin joked about killing a white president. That's different."
c***@aol.com
2017-06-03 17:08:46 UTC
"Someone" which is code for you did it yourself. You don't know any someones.
Sarah Ehrett
2017-06-03 17:55:22 UTC
Post by marcus
Post by Sarah Ehrett's Lesbian Love Interest
Remember the national concern when Obama shooting targets were sold in gun shows and gun stores? No, neither do I. I'm sure Mr. Obama's children were at least as upset as Daffy Donald's. Still those targets are making money for the vendors while Kathy won't. Seems to be a two tier outrage industry.
BTW, I bought a friend a Squatty Potty as present. Best gift ever, she told me later.
Someone sent me a photo of a grinning Ted Nugent, wearing his camouflage outfit.
Above his photo is the caption, "Sure I joked about killing Obama,"
Below his photo is the caption, "But Kathy Griffin joked about killing a white president. That's different."
LOL Why don't you put that image up on your web site so we don't all
conclude you're a liar?
A Friend
2017-06-03 19:13:02 UTC
Post by Sarah Ehrett
On Thursday, June 1, 2017 at 12:42:43 PM UTC-4, Sarah Ehrett's Lesbian Love
Post by Sarah Ehrett's Lesbian Love Interest
Remember the national concern when Obama shooting targets were sold in gun
shows and gun stores? No, neither do I. I'm sure Mr. Obama's children were
at least as upset as Daffy Donald's. Still those targets are making money
for the vendors while Kathy won't. Seems to be a two tier outrage
industry.
BTW, I bought a friend a Squatty Potty as present. Best gift ever, she told me later.
Someone sent me a photo of a grinning Ted Nugent, wearing his camouflage outfit.
Above his photo is the caption, "Sure I joked about killing Obama,"
Below his photo is the caption, "But Kathy Griffin joked about killing a
white president. That's different."
LOL Why don't you put that image up on your web site so we don't all
conclude you're a liar?
It's been going around. I don't know the origin:

https://pics.onsizzle.com/sureijoked-about-killing-obama-but-kathy-griff
in-joked-about-killing-22077151.png
Sarah Ehrett
2017-06-03 20:09:25 UTC
Post by A Friend
Post by Sarah Ehrett
[...]
And that says it all. Not proof of anything. Anyone can photoshop
an image and claim Nugent made those comments.
marcus
Too bad the witless idiots, men masquerading as women, in this ng didn't understand that it was a joke sent to me. I never claimed Nugent actually said it. Someone made it up to show the double-standard of right wingers, including Crazy Ted, who thought it was ok to want to kill Obama, but now act so horrified at Griffin. Hypocrites.
c***@aol.com
2017-06-03 21:05:53 UTC
Jokes are funny. If you thought that was a joke it's because you're a clueless asshole.

You're just backpedalling because you've been called out as an idiot.

You sure are an expert at masquerading as a man.
marcus
2017-06-03 22:42:11 UTC
Post by c***@aol.com
Jokes are funny.
That is true sometimes.

For example, you're a joke, but you're not funny.
c***@aol.com
2017-06-03 22:53:33 UTC
Who said anything about being offended? Please provide the post where I said I was offended.

You're a fabulist marcus.
marcus
2017-06-03 22:54:32 UTC
See what I mean...you're not funny.
c***@aol.com
2017-06-03 23:07:00 UTC
In other words, you're wrong, can't prove what you said, and won't admit it.

Gotcha.
marcus
2017-06-03 23:08:50 UTC
In other words, once again you assume incorrectly.
c***@aol.com
2017-06-03 23:13:47 UTC
Every argument you make is circular. Typical transgendered snowflake.
Sarah Ehrett
2017-06-03 23:18:15 UTC
No one needs to assume when your own behavior proves cathy's point.
Sarah Ehrett
2017-06-03 23:13:08 UTC
marcus is clueless and when bested he lies.
c***@aol.com
2017-06-03 22:54:09 UTC
Joke: one more word whose meaning marcus doesn't understand.
Sarah Ehrett
2017-06-03 21:34:02 UTC
Post by marcus
Post by A Friend
[...]
Too bad the witless idiots,
IOW's YOU.
Post by marcus
I never claimed Nugent actually said it.
Backpedal fail. You certainly implied it was a quote from Nugent.
Post by marcus
Someone made it up to show the double-standard of right wingers, including Crazy Ted, who thought it was ok to want to kill Obama,
Nugent did not threaten anyone, and that is from the USSS.
Post by marcus
but now act so horrified at Griffin.
If you cannot see the indecency in what she has done then the majority
of people are right to question your moral compass.

Every one is horrified at what Griffin did/said including her attack
on Trump's 11 year old son, Barron.

Further Twitter comments :

What she did was totally inappropriate and the damage done was self
inflicted on herself and by herself with the support of a few or her
friends. The blame game is in the shoes that she is wearing and
nowhere else.
She is asking for forgiveness but it must directed to those she
DIRECTLY OFFENDED as a staring point then if she believes in God go to
the Lord and ask for His forgiveness because I don’t believe that he
was laughing or impressed with that photo and I am sure He also was
offended.
Father Ed Wade,CC
Topcat_SC
Topcat_SC on Jun 3, 2017 4:59 pm said:

Most recently it was Bill Maher who is not as bad as Mrs. Griffin . It
is time these comedians stop hiding behind the pretense of being funny
and start taking responsibility for there actions and comments . There
was nothing funny about this stunt or here vulgar act for that matter
. She has been skating on thin ice for a long time , it was inevitable
the ice would break sooner or later. Trump didnt organize the
destruction of her career , he has many more important and serious
problems to deal with than her D list career and warped mind , so Mrs.
Griffin take responsibility for your actions like the rest of us , and
stop posting pictures of yourself without makeup its scary .
PMSteve
PMSteve on Jun 3, 2017 5:22 pm said:

You have to admit that without makeup, she has no career… unless she’s
on radio… or around Halloween.
yellarcan2_outl
yellarcan2_outl on Jun 3, 2017 4:59 pm said:

The only real victims here are the people that have to look at this
butt-ugly redheaded pig.
The Real Soybomb315
The Real Soybomb315 on Jun 3, 2017 5:12 pm said:

I see two butt-ugly pigs in this story
Vicko8
Vicko8 on Jun 3, 2017 4:57 pm said:

Donald jr. should tell that exact same quote to his orange buffoon
father who always plays the victim card of …. ”it’s not fair” all the
time.
wattsupstupid
wattsupstupid on Jun 3, 2017 4:51 pm said:

I don’t recall that Pres. Trump or anyone of his family took a gun and
pointed it at Kathy and said take that head make it look like me pour
blood all over it, take a picture and post it on the internet.
So no Kathy, Trump did not ruin you, you did that to yourself. As far
as the Secret Service and other law enforcement group investigating
you it is protocol to investigate anything that is or could be a
threat to the President. So you have not been singled out and you are
not being bullied except in your own warped mind.
The Real Soybomb315
The Real Soybomb315 on Jun 3, 2017 4:41 pm said:

This whole ordeal has been good for two people…..
Donald Trump and Kathy Griffin. Thanks conservative MSM and liberal
MSM
The Real Soybomb315
The Real Soybomb315 on Jun 3, 2017 4:38 pm said:

Right – because only the president is allowed to play victim card
falache88
falache88 on Jun 3, 2017 4:37 pm said:

By Ho, go to the View with the rest of your kind and go in Butch’s
bathroom you redhead woodpecker, you might be wood, but not the kind
on your cabinets.
the light
the light on Jun 3, 2017 4:37 pm said:

If she is broken, it is because she tripped over her own stupidity.
You cannot say that you want to beat the child of a president and when
you traumatize him, act like you didn’t bring the bad press on
yourself. I am not sure why this is the red line in the sand for Dems,
they do so many insulting and despicable things. Kathy and Hillary
must have gone to the same school of diplomacy. It taught them how to
use blame as an excuse for everything. I wonder if the liberals are
embarrassed by these cheap shots? Probably not
MsMonsoon
MsMonsoon on Jun 3, 2017 4:31 pm said:

I caught a few minutes of her and Mr. Copper on TV one new year’s eve.
She was RUDE, CRUDE and UNATTRACTIVE. ”Few minutes” being the key
here. I turned it off.
chingachgook
chingachgook on Jun 3, 2017 4:29 pm said:

Who does she think she is kidding? We all saw the video of her and the
photographer setting up the shot, where she says that they would have
to make an apology and would be forced to move to Mexico. She knew
full well what she intended to do and knew the consequences too. Her
apology should have been – I am sorry I got fired, I am sorry I am a
liberal fool-. They already had the apology ready. Is that to be
considered a sincere apology? Not in my book. Can anyone say crocodile
tears?
bendyna
bendyna on Jun 3, 2017 4:27 pm said:

No one ”broke her” but herself. Trump isn’t cancelling her gigs –
business owners and audiences are doing that. She’s only sorry people
didn’t think her tasteless stunt was funny.
AC1930
AC1930 on Jun 3, 2017 4:37 pm said:

About 10 years on the ”No Fly List” would be appropriate for her
terrorist threat.
Show replies…
dpx55
dpx55 on Jun 3, 2017 4:24 pm said:

What’s more disgusting that the photo is her trying to play the victim
like a good little liberal always does.

Disgusting.
***@aol.com
***@aol.com on Jun 3, 2017 4:22 pm said:

She’s a good actress pretending to be sorrowful…Legal action should be
taken against her. If I held up the fake head of my ex-wife, she’d
probably have me put in a mental institute or have me put in jail for
threatening her.

This is our President! It is not free speech to simulate cutting him
in pieces for the world to see and to incite violence among those who
love to commit those types of atrocities!
MrOldTimer 2.0
MrOldTimer 2.0 on Jun 3, 2017 4:20 pm said:

Ms. Griffin did a bad thing. In her defense she said, ”I’m a comedian.
I can do anything I like.”
-
Obviously, this is not the case.
-
As with Trump, when this country of ours gets sooooo bolixed up that
we produce Griffins, the tide always turns. I didn’t used to think
so….but the election of Trump at 11.59.59 before this country went
belly up has convinced me otherwise.
-
Already I’m beginning to see the pendulum beginning its laborious
swing back to the right. Today on Twitter ’CNN IS ISIS” is trending.
Elsewhere MediaEqualizer(.com) is making crazy good inroads into the
advertisers (perpetuators) of the MSM. And victory begets victory.
-
Griffin may be the left’s greatest triumph and greatest mistake all at
the same time. Time will tell.
REPUBLIKANER
REPUBLIKANER on Jun 3, 2017 4:15 pm said:

Kathy Griffin is her own punch-line.
WW3Vet
WW3Vet on Jun 3, 2017 4:22 pm said:

”The Devil I tell You! Jerry Seinfeld. ”
TheMinister
TheMinister on Jun 3, 2017 4:09 pm said:

Now would be a good time for her to ask forgiveness of the God she
doesn’t believe in. Her moral compass has been missing ever since she
first started her whole ”comedic” schtick.
rolyat1847
rolyat1847 on Jun 3, 2017 4:04 pm said:

If she will call me, I can hook her up to a job GUTTING FISH!
MrOldTimer 2.0
MrOldTimer 2.0 on Jun 3, 2017 4:03 pm said:

Kathy ”ISIS” Griffin has more confidence in the Christian impulses of
the Trump clan than I would.
-
Look at it this way. She didn’t just attack Trumpus MAGA. She
attacked…literally went after a multi-billionaire family, including
Trump employees, big and powerful brothers, a clear eyed mother, a
father who employs armies, and millions of really pissed off trumpfans
including some minuscule, but statistically present cadre of the
unhinged.
-
What psychotic idiots (for she had help) would do such a thing?
-
When you factor it out that way, were I her, I’d cling to my bed until
this blows over. And then I’d only venture out in drag wearing dark
glasses and a wig.
alilbitcrazy
alilbitcrazy on Jun 3, 2017 4:00 pm said:

What A Perfoimance!!!!
as Bugs Bunny once observed
Was it just me who seemed to see her making sure the guy next to her
was getting all of what she said?
conservativecop
conservativecop on Jun 3, 2017 4:00 pm said:

I really don’t know who this dummy is, but why does she claim to be a
comedian? I have’t heard anything that she has said that is funny
ssa-ed
ssa-ed on Jun 3, 2017 3:59 pm said:

KG – You’re not ruined. You can have a new career picking produce in
California or changing linens at a Marriott.
susanjoe
susanjoe on Jun 3, 2017 3:58 pm said:

Unbeleivable mentality!!
Gremlin1974
Gremlin1974 on Jun 3, 2017 3:57 pm said:

The reason she feels like a victim is because as with most
progressives she doesn’t believe in personal responsibility, so when
reality and consequences bite her in the ass she doesn’t understand
why.
jer295
jer295 on Jun 3, 2017 4:02 pm said:

Sounds just like HILLARY doesn’t it?
ConservativeDG
ConservativeDG on Jun 3, 2017 3:55 pm said:

Yes everyone has the great freedom of speech. But while you do indeed
have that right, there are still consequences for your words. They
want to hold POTUS to every syllable and word but decry victimhood
when held accountable.
Uzoozy
Uzoozy on Jun 3, 2017 3:54 pm said:

Trump Jr has no business in politics, you reap as you sow.
bearguns
bearguns on Jun 3, 2017 4:21 pm said:

He has as much as Hillary and Obama who we don’t seem to be able to
rid ourselves of.
ExT
ExT on Jun 3, 2017 4:02 pm said:

But he has ultimate responsibility to defend his father against any
assault. Would you be sitting duck watching your family being
assaulted? My guess is you will. Family does not mean anything to you
Liberals
ron815
ron815 on Jun 3, 2017 3:53 pm said:

It’s time for a Trump dynasty. I sure hope he runs in 2024.
ron815
ron815 on Jun 3, 2017 5:10 pm said:

I upset 3 liberals. Just wait till 2020.
seresmary
seresmary on Jun 3, 2017 3:51 pm said:

It was all pre-staged by her, even the apology.. she gets no sympathy
from me or our family.
What she did was not only dispicable but absolutely horrendous. To
take something that looked like anyone here in this country, let alone
the President of the U.S. and make it look like she had decapitated it
from the body is truly a very sick sick person. All the sites that
come from ISIS that show their beheading’s of Christians, and Jews,
and other Muslims, of being burned alive in a cage, or being lowered
down into the water to be drowned while chained inside a cage, that
she would even emulate what ISIS does is sick. She truly needs either
psychological help or some kind of spiritual help, shame on you. What
next Kathy, you going to put a blow up doll of Trump and put it in a
cage and set it on fire? No wonder the Secret Service are
investigating you.
sbenard
sbenard on Jun 3, 2017 3:50 pm said:

I hope Griffin DOESN’T have a career after this! She has always been
over-the-top raunchy. I have ZERO sympathy for her!
jer295
jer295 on Jun 3, 2017 4:06 pm said:

over-the-top raunchy! Most comedians are now days, gone are the days
of Dangerfield, Johnny Carson, Joan rivers ETC. They were funny
without the filth.
Show replies…
TxRiverRat
TxRiverRat on Jun 3, 2017 3:45 pm said:

KG claims that Trump ”broke” her. Nope, the overload of hate and
intolerance that she is carrying around is what has broken her.
Normally, I’d say that some serious reflection/self-examination would
be called for. She is, however, too far gone for that. She needs some
competent psychiatric help.
listeninginVT
listeninginVT on Jun 3, 2017 3:44 pm said:

K Griffin= professional CryBully
sellincrzy
sellincrzy on Jun 3, 2017 3:42 pm said:

Chelsea Handler will be the next ”victim of their own stupidity”. She
is as vile as they come.
mountaine
mountaine on Jun 3, 2017 5:07 pm said:

I AGREE WITH YOU !!!!!!!!!!!
MBrae
MBrae on Jun 3, 2017 3:39 pm said:

Suffer the consequences.
SpokenLikeIKnowIt
SpokenLikeIKnowIt on Jun 3, 2017 3:37 pm said:

Hahaha…she is pulling a Hillary Clinton! All her problems came from
someone else.
seymour-hiney
seymour-hiney on Jun 3, 2017 3:34 pm said:

It’s the Trump family’s fault that she and her photographer buddy
planned, executed, and video recorded a dumbass stunt. Is that what
you want normal thinking people to believe ? You’re crying crocodile
tears there, you classless dolt.
The Real Soybomb315
The Real Soybomb315 on Jun 3, 2017 4:39 pm said:

Why couldnt Donald just take it like a man as Obama did? Why the
childish need to complain on twitter about it???
Show replies…
highwayman
highwayman on Jun 3, 2017 3:33 pm said:

Waaaaaaa. You screwed up beotch. It’s all on you. Go cry to Ashley and
Madonna.
DavidCarl
DavidCarl on Jun 3, 2017 3:33 pm said:

lol was Barron traumatized when his dad talked about grabbing women’s
privates?

all of this is a joke
The Real Soybomb315
The Real Soybomb315 on Jun 3, 2017 4:40 pm said:

indeed….The whole thing is a manufactured circus with Griffin and
Donald coming out ahead. So pathetic.
phnx_grl
phnx_grl on Jun 3, 2017 4:38 pm said:

The problem in that statement was that the President in a PRIVATE
conversation was talking about HYPOTHETICALS! KG was overt and
intended to inflict HARM! If you do not know the difference I pity
you!
bearguns
bearguns on Jun 3, 2017 4:27 pm said:

Oh yeah, David. That is something that the low life Democrats exposed
to the world and Donald’s son during the campaign. Don’t think Barron
would have ever seen that except for your low life Democrats.
jer295
jer295 on Jun 3, 2017 4:08 pm said:

Is Democratic Underground off line today?
Soonergal
Soonergal on Jun 3, 2017 4:00 pm said:

Ahh another child hating liberal bully..
Show more replies…
Over-it
Over-it on Jun 3, 2017 3:32 pm said:

What do ya mean there are consequences? I do not accept personal
responsibility for my actions, this is America dammit.
Raafer
Raafer on Jun 3, 2017 3:32 pm said:

Kathy Griffin will now join the ranks of working class America, you
know, those people who pay allnthe bills. You will love joining the
real world, kathy!
phnx_grl
phnx_grl on Jun 3, 2017 4:39 pm said:

Really? Since when is having 20 million considered Working Class?
Sandyleec
Sandyleec on Jun 3, 2017 3:25 pm said:

Donald Trump Jr you are so right. Perhaps the Trump children can teach
Griffin class. I am a huge supporter for President Trump. Will not
waiver from my support Ever!
youdopes
youdopes on Jun 3, 2017 3:33 pm said:

No matter what?
Polly Sigh
Polly Sigh on Jun 3, 2017 3:20 pm said:

Playing the victim card….

”I’m going to be honest, he broke me,”

No, stoopid, you broke yourself, and if you go after Barron you’ll
have real trouble.
jer295
jer295 on Jun 3, 2017 4:10 pm said:

She is showing America just how disgusting the Democrats are, she’s
actually doing us a favor. This is who the Democrats are today.
RTUT
RTUT on Jun 3, 2017 3:20 pm said:

The Trump’s didn’t have to do anything, Griffin did it all herself. If
a victim at all, she is a victim of liberal behavior.
alpha444
alpha444 on Jun 3, 2017 3:15 pm said:

What career? She had a career? She knew exactly what she was doing. it
was not meant as a joke or art. She meant it as a vile attack…period.
LeBlancaj
LeBlancaj on Jun 3, 2017 3:12 pm said:

No, Kathy. Trump didn’t break you. You broke you.
scttncry
scttncry on Jun 3, 2017 3:09 pm said:

I remember in the late 70’s and 80’s, in a response to soaring crime
rates, ”victim rights” groups sprung up – very sympathetic victims of
violent crimes where the perp got off light; such groups basically
espoused conservative law-and-order ideas.
So what was the Liberal response over the last 30 years? I think they
saw how sympathetic those victims were so they co-opted the word
”victim” to where every body in the Grand Liberal Constituency could
claim they were a victim….. And if you were outside that Grand Liberal
Constituency you were the perp.
Liberalism has power to corrupt absolutely.
proliance
proliance on Jun 3, 2017 3:07 pm said:

Crying to the Internet is all that’s left when you throw the first
punch but still lose the fight.
tomcatsbluedream
tomcatsbluedream on Jun 3, 2017 3:03 pm said:

when i heard this interview on the radio I near 100% sure she was
crying when she got to the ”he broke me” part.
it’s all crocodile tears folks.
watching it on video tells the real story,
not one single tear,
her lies, err I mean her eyes are bone dry.
she wears that $10 hoe eyeliner that runs if the humidity is over 34%.
this is why she’s not an actress but a 3rd rate comedienne playing 4th
rate casinos
in bumbfug arkansas.
I think her mouthpiece got her some quick acting lessons for the
interview
r12134a
r12134a on Jun 3, 2017 2:59 pm said:

Well done, 100%
w8zippy
w8zippy on Jun 3, 2017 2:54 pm said:

Kick a hornets nest expect to get stung. I hope she gets the help she
needs.
300dks
300dks on Jun 3, 2017 2:51 pm said:

Jr said it like it is – good for him. She really is ”a victim of her
own ignorance”. Her bait and switch isn’t working out very well, so
pay attention progs/libs/dems…it’s don’t make the same mistake.
rogervd
rogervd on Jun 3, 2017 3:22 pm said:

Personally, I’d enjoy seeing a few more heads explode before they
stop. :)
Patriot760
Patriot760 on Jun 3, 2017 2:50 pm said:

Anyone remember when the Commie Odumber sent the IRS thugs after the
Chrysler bond holders who were against the 30 cents on the dollar deal
they were offered or told they had to take?
This D-bag is claiming to be a victim when she was the one who
attacked?
blinknight
blinknight on Jun 3, 2017 2:49 pm said:

Ran screaming to the SJW defense of ’big mean white man is bullying
me’.
Iam4America
Iam4America on Jun 3, 2017 2:49 pm said:

Well said! I think her ”mental health” needs a checkup at this point!
beatlebob5
beatlebob5 on Jun 3, 2017 2:46 pm said:

Where do these people come from ???? Are the asylums ”that” full ?
Sithspit
Sithspit on Jun 3, 2017 2:46 pm said:

I nominate Kathy Griffin for the ”Worst crocodile tears” in the 2017
Snowflake awards.
sophmorr
sophmorr on Jun 3, 2017 2:45 pm said:

she probably never thought that CNN could spank her and cooper could
criticize her antics. yes, it’s the fault of president trump, the
first lady and all the trump children and extended family that she is
losing gigs. how utterly embarrassing for her and she doesn’t even
realize it. she epitomizes the leftist mindset.
sophmorr
sophmorr on Jun 3, 2017 2:45 pm said:

she probably never thought that CNN could spank her and cooper could
criticize her antics. yes, it’s the fault of president trump, the
first lady and all the trump children and extended family that she is
losing gigs. how utterly embarrassing for her and she doesn’t even
realize it. she epitomizes the leftist mindset.
Proud2beFree
Proud2beFree on Jun 3, 2017 2:45 pm said:

Poor poor Kathy Griffin…..Perhaps Ashley Judd, Chelsea Handler and the
scores of other celebrities we pay money and make rich and who have
continue to spew their anti-Trump, anti-conservative rhetoric will
sympathize and understand how Trump is the one who broke her. But it
is beyond my comprehension on how her own deplorable actions are now
Trump’s fault. Once again the liberal mentality of ”if I do it it is
okay and if you don’t agree then you are the one at fault and if you
do it then it is not okay” comes into play. Imagine what would have
happened if she had posted the same picture of Obama and the same
comments about Obama’s children what would have happened? Kathy you
broke yourself now take your lumps and shut up. If the vicious
backstabbing celebrity liberals continue to hold their rally’s and
post their pictures and demonize our country they will finally show
their true dark selves for what they are and the Democrats who love
our country will finally know that these people are not in it for our
country or equal rights or for the Democrats but to force all
Americans to believe only in their way and to get free press. Surely
no one is surprised that Kathy Griffin really isn’t sorry and that
because this picture greatly offended and crossed the line that it
must be someone else’s fault but her own.
info10
info10 on Jun 3, 2017 2:42 pm said:

You suck at acting Kathy. . .and I am being nice today ;-) have a nice
day. . .
ncinca
ncinca on Jun 3, 2017 2:41 pm said:

Don Jr. please take some advice: Shut up! You’re not helping. KG is
doing a bang up job of destroying her career all by herself. You and
your family need to stay far far away from the stink. All you will do
is bring sympathy to her from her lib friends.
86 Proof Neat
86 Proof Neat on Jun 3, 2017 2:40 pm said:

I hope she continues with her liberal unhinged mental actions and
rants because 2018, and especially 2020, are right around the corner
and independent voters won’t forget. After the elections the
Republicans won’t be able to thank enough the unhinged liberals AND
the democrats that don’t condemn them.
info10
info10 on Jun 3, 2017 2:38 pm said:

Poor Kathy, she was fired because she exposed the real agenda to the
public, now this is the new standard bearer for the Demonrat/Communist
Party USA/Clinton/Soros/ Progtard Party, Soros funds the violence and
the disinformation campaigns and the useless idiots carry out the
marching orders. Wonder if they will extract the Haiti Relief fund
Money Hitlery Stole from the US Taxpayers
livingtruthUandI
livingtruthUandI on Jun 3, 2017 2:38 pm said:

We are talking about a disgusting soulless human being.
Cathy, the product made by Liberals, from recycled evils!!!
bjjmadmonkey
bjjmadmonkey on Jun 3, 2017 2:34 pm said:

MY GOD THIS CREATURE IS HIDEOUS! Burn it with FIRE! She looks like
Chatterer from Hellraiser.
Idontbelieveindemocrats
Idontbelieveindemocrats on Jun 3, 2017 2:33 pm said:

What’s the over under for number of stories about this nonsense?
ProV1
ProV1 on Jun 3, 2017 2:33 pm said:

Zipit and Magz,,,,
Spent some time hitting ’under 5 foot’ 2 iron stingers at the range ;)
Zipit
Zipit on Jun 3, 2017 3:35 pm said:

Why, You goin to play in Oklahoma?
Show replies…
info10
info10 on Jun 3, 2017 2:32 pm said:

Personally if someone were to threaten my children I would have done a
hell of a lot more than ”Tweet”. . .#stop the threat
ProV1
ProV1 on Jun 3, 2017 2:39 pm said:

#call911
Show replies…
incognitovox
incognitovox on Jun 3, 2017 2:31 pm said:

KathyGriffin needs a new gig ,Like extreme ” Bungee Jumping” …perhaps
without a Bungee cord off the GW
JoeHavana
JoeHavana on Jun 3, 2017 2:26 pm said:

Maybe, she can get gig with Isis. She can give a comedy show and then
’entertain’ afterward.
Roseboomboom
Roseboomboom on Jun 3, 2017 3:18 pm said:

True and the burka would hide that hideous face of hers.
JakkiK
JakkiK on Jun 3, 2017 2:17 pm said:

Kathy Griffin faux crying = Susan Smith Syndrome
RealAmerican2
RealAmerican2 on Jun 3, 2017 2:13 pm said:

The article says Griffin broke down into tears, but DID WE ACTUALLY
SEE any tears??? Every clip I’ve seen shows DRY EYES. Griffin, who is
also an actress, pretended to CRY, but I haven’t seen ANY EVIDENCE
that she cried one single tear.

Dec. 9, 2016 – Kathy Griffin said: “Now more than ever we must
absolutely go for all the absurdities. For me, that’s Trump and all
things Trump. It’s not about trying to be an equal-opportunity
offender anymore because Hillary got such a beat down. It’s his turn.
So I’m happy to deliver beat down to Donald Trump — and also to
Barron. You know a lot of comics are going to go hard for Donald, my
edge is that I’ll go direct for Barron. I’m going to get in ahead of
the game.”
info10
info10 on Jun 3, 2017 2:42 pm said:

Progtard media is all about ”artistic License” when it comes to trying
to bury the story. . .and also all about Embellishing the ”Victim” who
shot themselves in the foot. . maybe she could borrow a few excuses
from Hitlery. .she has enough for the next few years. . .
muddpuddle
muddpuddle on Jun 3, 2017 2:18 pm said:

she meant to say, ” I’m going to get a head in the game”
conservitearin
conservitearin on Jun 3, 2017 2:11 pm said:

Lol, keep her twirling around, under the out house she dived in
Junior!
SteamedinMichigan
SteamedinMichigan on Jun 3, 2017 2:11 pm said:

Amen Jr…
AMEN
maxe3
maxe3 on Jun 3, 2017 2:11 pm said:

He was too respectful in his reply to that piece of crap person. She
deserves all she got. It was her that provoke this no one forced her.
Go fake cry somewhere else. You should take a cue for how precise but
very respectful all the trumps reacted to such a horrible so low act
you did. And you feel bullied. Poor Kathy.
imforGod
imforGod on Jun 3, 2017 2:10 pm said:

Kathy who? Never heard of her
Say President Trump snowflakes
Say President Trump snowflakes on Jun 3, 2017 2:07 pm said:

Kathy doesn’t need to worry; I’m sure Glenn has a spot for her to
continue her Trump bashing.
Billie195
Billie195 on Jun 3, 2017 2:44 pm said:

Right! Just like he did Tomi.
RiverRatChief
RiverRatChief on Jun 3, 2017 2:07 pm said:

Bless her little tiny fragile heart. The world is such a mean hateful
place. I am weeping openly for her. I know she has done so much good
in the world. Feeding the hungry. Supporting single moms helping them
thru hard times to keep their babies. Helping educate poor people to
help them get jobs to get off welfare. She is such a good person. NO
WAIT she is a shrew. NEVER MIND It’s us rednecks that try to help our
neighbors.
bzisnutty
bzisnutty on Jun 3, 2017 2:02 pm said:

Kathy Griffin: The story of the cenury! How much longer can Blaze milk
it?
SteamedinMichigan
SteamedinMichigan on Jun 3, 2017 2:13 pm said:

Personally – I’d like this story never to die. Let it become the
moniker of the libs. The libs are a bunch of hateful people – evil –
devoid of compassion for anyone they don’t agree with. She personifies
it. I think she should become the symbol of the libs.
-
You know – donkeys and democrats,
elephants and repulicans
Kathy Griffen and liberals
Show replies…
myrwo6
myrwo6 on Jun 3, 2017 2:12 pm said:

What’s wrong with milking this story. Griffin represents the left. A
perfect representation of how vulgar and classless the left really is.
I say, keep the cameras rolling on these absurd individuals. Two
things will happen. Either Americans get smarter or dumber.
conservitearin
conservitearin on Jun 3, 2017 2:07 pm said:

I don’t know, but somewhere in New York there is a cow ready to kick a
reporter.
Get TheBlaze Newsletters
marcus
2017-06-03 22:41:10 UTC
On Saturday, June 3, 2017 at 5:33:54 PM UTC-4, Sarah Ehrett wrote:
It's so funny seeing the immoral be offended.

What frauds you two are.
Sarah Ehrett
2017-06-03 23:16:51 UTC
Post by marcus
It's so funny seeing the immoral be offended.
Every one on twitter, youtube, CNN, print media, late night shows, etc
are immoral?

You really are an unstable nutter, marcus.
Post by marcus
What frauds you two are.
Another marcus lie.
David Carson
2017-06-03 23:41:39 UTC
Post by marcus
Post by marcus
Someone sent me a photo of a grinning Ted Nugent, wearing his camouflage outfit.
Above his photo is the caption, "Sure I joked about killing Obama,"
Below his photo is the caption, "But Kathy Griffin joked about killing a
white president. That's different."
What joke did Nugent tell about killing President Obama? What joke did
Griffin tell about killing Trump?
How or when did Nugent say it was "OK to want to kill Obama"?
A Friend
2017-06-03 19:17:37 UTC
Post by Sarah Ehrett
[...]
I also found this:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhRITsyC5VbTlWK3xt
szYSz4zk4so-UY8sGS5ojiY_3TqjVMlq

I guess that was funny, too.
Sarah Ehrett
2017-06-03 20:09:02 UTC
Post by A Friend
Post by Sarah Ehrett
[...]
zYSz4zk4sso-UY8sGS5ojiY_3TqjVMlq
I guess that was funny, too.
Can't bring up that last link but if it is like this first link, with
no verifiable source then it is just as useless.

Below is the Fox News video and text response from Ted Nugent to Kathy
Griffin's accusations including the part where the USSS found he
didn't threaten anyone.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/06/02/kathy-griffin-dredges-up-ted-nugents-comments-about-obama-heres-his-response/

Kathy Griffin dredges up Ted Nugent’s comments about Obama – here’s
his response

Carlos Garcia Jun 2, 2017 8:34 pm

Right-wing rock music singer Ted Nugent called into “The Specialists”
to bash Kathy Griffin on her disgusting photograph, but ended up
having to defend his controversial comments on former President Obama.
He made the comments on Friday.

“Well it’s absolutely false,” Nugent said, “I mean I absolutely
respect the greatest law enforcement investigators in the world of the
Secret Service when they were forced to come investigate me when I
expressed fear of my government. My quote was that I was afraid if
Obama was elected again I would either be dead or in jail because of
all of the farmers and ranchers and citizens across this country who
unload on me on a regular basis where they’re being persecuted by
various bureaucrats. And I’m sure you’re well aware of that, the EPA,
and the Endangered Species Act, USDA, but that’s a different subject.

“I expressed fear of my government,” he said. “But Pelosi and
Feinstein and Boxer sent the Secret Service to investigate me and they
concluded absolutely conclusively, I did not threaten anybody’s life,
yet Kathy Griffin and the whole left talking points including our own
friend Juan Williams, just repeats the lie that I threatened the
president’s life, never happened.”

“Well, Ted,” Eboni Williams asked, “what did you mean when you said,
‘Obama he’s a piece of bleep, I told him to suck on my machine gun,
hey Hillary you might want to ride one of these into the sunset, you
worthless bleep,’ I mean, what did you mean by that if it wasn’t a
threat?”

“Well I’m glad you asked that because what Kathy Griffin is hysterical
over and I gotta tell ya, I know why – because she’s out of her mind,”
Nugent responded. “President Trump and his family were reacting to her
vile actions.”

“My statements were in response to an outrageous attempt to ban
certain types of firearms that would do nothing except help bad guys
with more gun-free zones,” he added, “I was on stage at a rock’n’roll
concert when Obama was a senator, not the president, and I made an
outrageous metaphor telling him that we will not accept his gun
control laws, but I never threatened anyone.”

“We’re talking apples and grenades here. I did nothing to harm anyone,
she came out with symbolism that was truly vile,” he concluded.

Nugent has been an outspoken supporter of President Trump, and was
invited to the White House to meet the president, along with Sarah
Palin and Kid Rock.
marcus
2017-06-04 01:24:40 UTC
http://www.tiffanyquaytyson.com/2017/06/01/you-said-this-was-what-you-wanted/