Jesse David Crumb, 49, son of comix artist R. Crumb – scant details
2018-01-07 18:58:58 UTC
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/redding/obituary.aspx?page=lifestory&pid=187737549\

Jesse David Crumb

Crumb - Jesse David Crumb, 49, of Eureka died Wednesday, January 3rd at Mercy Medical Center, Redding. Arrangements are pending at Blair's Direct Cremation and Burial (241-3400).

Published in Redding Record Searchlight on Jan. 5, 2018
Poisoned Rose
2018-01-08 04:14:35 UTC
On 2018-01-07 18:58:58 +0000, That Derek said:

> http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/redding/obituary.aspx?page=lifestory&pid=187737549\
>

> Jesse David Crumb
>
> Crumb - Jesse David Crumb, 49, of Eureka died Wednesday, January 3rd at
> Mercy Medical Center, Redding. Arrangements are pending at Blair's
> Direct Cremation and Burial (241-3400).
>
> Published in Redding Record Searchlight on Jan. 5, 2018

I read it was injuries suffered in a car accident on New Year's Eve.