Correction: Charles Manson
Add Reply
Robert Catt
2017-11-18 14:17:34 UTC
Please disregard the previous item stating that Charles Manson is dead. That
newspaper jumped the gun, but the convicted killer is expected to die any
time now.
w***@att.net
2017-11-18 22:36:43 UTC
Yeah right how many times have I heard that already?
RH Draney
Please, Charlie...Zsa Zsa is waiting....r
d***@gmail.com
2017-11-19 01:49:20 UTC
It's understandable, we're all very anxious for him to meet the devil himself. Burn in hell for eternity Charlie you deserve it
j***@gmail.com
2017-11-19 19:31:14 UTC
I don't trust people who use the word 'we'.
Meteorite Debris
2017-11-20 22:09:30 UTC
There is no hell. Or heaven. Only extinction. Just like before birth.
j***@gmail.com
2017-11-21 05:45:38 UTC
Post by Meteorite Debris
Post by d***@gmail.com
It's understandable, we're all very anxious for him to meet the devil himself. Burn in hell for eternity Charlie you deserve it
There is no hell. Or heaven. Only extinction. Just like before birth.
I hope you're right. Unfortunately I believe there is no cure for life, that we keep coming back as something. After all, here we are now, and as far as I know none of us asked to be here. So if it happened once, why not again? I hope you're right though. I don't mind dying as long as I know it's permanent. Being born is a frightening prospect, especially for a human child requiring years of care before setting out on their own. The idea of being an infant is terrifying to me. I hope for permanent death but doubt it exists. Sadly.