Correction: Charles Manson
Robert Catt
2017-11-18 14:17:34 UTC
Please disregard the previous item stating that Charles Manson is dead. That
newspaper jumped the gun, but the convicted killer is expected to die any
time now.
w***@att.net
2017-11-18 22:36:43 UTC

Yeah right how many times have I heard that already?
RH Draney
2017-11-18 23:20:04 UTC

Please, Charlie...Zsa Zsa is waiting....r
d***@gmail.com
2017-11-19 01:49:20 UTC
It's understandable, we're all very anxious for him to meet the devil himself. Burn in hell for eternity Charlie you deserve it
j***@gmail.com
2017-11-19 19:31:14 UTC

I don't trust people who use the word 'we'.
Meteorite Debris
2017-11-20 22:09:30 UTC
In article <3ff1d7e0-50b5-4947-881e-***@googlegroups.com>,
***@gmail.com says...

There is no hell. Or heaven. Only extinction. Just like before birth.
j***@gmail.com
2017-11-21 05:45:38 UTC
On Monday, November 20, 2017 at 5:09:39 PM UTC-5, Meteorite Debris wrote:
> In article <3ff1d7e0-50b5-4947-881e-***@googlegroups.com>,
> ***@gmail.com says...
> >
> > It's understandable, we're all very anxious for him to meet the devil himself. Burn in hell for eternity Charlie you deserve it
>
> There is no hell. Or heaven. Only extinction. Just like before birth.

I hope you're right. Unfortunately I believe there is no cure for life, that we keep coming back as something. After all, here we are now, and as far as I know none of us asked to be here. So if it happened once, why not again? I hope you're right though. I don't mind dying as long as I know it's permanent. Being born is a frightening prospect, especially for a human child requiring years of care before setting out on their own. The idea of being an infant is terrifying to me. I hope for permanent death but doubt it exists. Sadly.