Gaston Moschin, 88, Godfather 2
2017-09-05 17:29:11 UTC
I probably got the spelling wrong. Don Fanucci in Godfather 2.
A Friend
2017-09-05 18:50:54 UTC
Post by c***@aol.com
I probably got the spelling wrong. Don Fanucci in Godfather 2.
No, you got it right, at least as far as the Godfather is concerned.
His credit in the film is misspelled. His first name is actually
Gastone. Long list of credits, mostly in Italian films and TV, from
1956 to the turn of the century.
David Carson
2017-09-05 22:00:33 UTC
"You should let me wet my beak a little."
e***@gmail.com
2017-09-05 22:09:20 UTC
The first 2 times I saw Godfather II were on network tv. I didn't realize how violent DeNiro's execution of him was until I saw The uncensored film
Terry del Fuego
2017-09-06 18:33:55 UTC
Post by e***@gmail.com
The first 2 times I saw Godfather II were on network tv. I didn't
realize how violent DeNiro's execution of him was until I saw The
uncensored film
Too bad TV couldn't censor all the continuity and effects mistakes in
that sequence...