The car that Dog the bounty hunter's daughter was killed in was stolen
Add Reply
d***@comcast.net
2006-05-22 21:24:45 UTC
Reality star's daughter died when stolen vehicle rolled

The Associated Press

Published: May 22, 2006
Last Modified: May 22, 2006 at 12:00 PM

FAIRBANKS, Alaska (AP) - Two people, including the daughter of a cable
television reality show star, died when their stolen vehicle rolled,
authorities said.

Driver Scott Standefer II and Barbara Katy Chapman, daughter of Duane
"Dog" Chapman, were killed in the accident Friday on Chena Hot Springs
Road, Alaska State Troopers said.

The couple, both 23 and from North Pole, tried using a stolen credit
card to rent a room Friday at Chena Hot Springs Resort, Trooper Jeremy
Stone said. The resort is about 50 miles northeast of Fairbanks.

The two were driving back toward Fairbanks when their SUV went off the
road, rolled, hit some trees and landed upside down.

"There is no clue as to why they left the roadway," Stone said. "There
are absolutely no skid marks on the road. They just went off the road,
hit an embankment and launched."

Troopers suspect drugs or alcohol may have played a role in the crash,
spokesman Greg Wilkinson said Monday. Toxicology tests were scheduled
on the bodies, which were transferred to Anchorage for autopsies.

The vehicle had been reported stolen Thursday from a home on Chena Hot
Springs Road.

"(Barbara) had gotten herself into a terrible mess," Lyssa Chapman said
of her daughter.

"She was trying as hard as she could to put her life back together,"
she told the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner.

The accident occurred a day before her father, Duane Chapman, star of
A&E's reality show "Dog the Bounty Hunter," married his longtime
partner, Beth Smith, in Hawaii.

He gathered with his 10 surviving children - two of whom he had with
Smith - and discussed whether to proceed with the wedding. They
unanimously decided to celebrate both the wedding and her life.

Barbara Chapman, who had not been expected to attend the wedding, is
survived by her mother and her 4-year-old son, Travis Drake-Lee Chapman.
MWB
2006-05-22 21:43:47 UTC
Post by d***@comcast.net
"(Barbara) had gotten herself into a terrible mess," Lyssa Chapman said
of her daughter.
That's an understatement.

Mark
Fragile Warrior
2006-05-22 21:59:08 UTC
Post by MWB
Post by d***@comcast.net
"(Barbara) had gotten herself into a terrible mess," Lyssa Chapman said
of her daughter.
That's an understatement.
Mark
Just like "she was trying hard to clean up her life" (or whatever the hell
they said along those lines was a vast OVERstatement.
danny burstein
2006-05-22 23:44:56 UTC
Post by Fragile Warrior
Post by MWB
Post by d***@comcast.net
"(Barbara) had gotten herself into a terrible mess," Lyssa Chapman said
of her daughter.
That's an understatement.
Mark
Just like "she was trying hard to clean up her life" (or whatever the hell
they said along those lines was a vast OVERstatement.
But it's ok because she was surrounded by
family members supporting her
as she tried to clean up.
***@panix.com
s***@gmail.com
2016-11-06 23:14:06 UTC
I dont believe in too much talks and bragging! I'm a certified hacker who have helped so many STUDENT'S, COUPLES and BUSINESS MEN!!! CONTACT me if you want to change SCHOOL GRADES, CLEAR CRIMINAL RECORDS, RECOVER YOUR IMPORTANT EMAIL/SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT, WIRE FUNDS...
message me at: ***@gmail.com
If you have US, UK, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, BRAZIL OR GERMANY BANK ACCOUNT,
Email me. I have Funds to Wire to any of the Country without any trace or monitor. message me at: ***@gmail.com
CONTACT me if you want to buy or sale: BITCOIN, VERIFIED PAYPAL ACCOUNT, PM ACCOUNT, GIFT CARDS, FULLZ, E.T.C
message me at: ***@gmail.com
r***@gmail.com
2017-10-30 13:53:35 UTC
The dog and beth talk a big talk when in fact there nothing but thigs themselves numerous family members do drugs or hookef on them just look at barba wjo died in a car stolen by the way and high as hell on speed meth zanax and to who the hell no matter how bad your child is gets married the day your child is killed they talk all this how they help what I help everyone they arrest it's b******* watch the show they can't even carry a gun dog is out selling he's not even allowed to have a gun so or two of his boys they can't even carry lethal weapons it's a pathetic sorry excuse for a show and I cannot believe Americans give them the time of day just look at them if you've never seen two more funnier people with such a phony family then you must have been under a rock for a hundred years why do you think they stay in Hawaii the United States would not put up with Dog and Beth and their children