Emma Couture, 19, college student, Jeopardy Kids Week winner
2017-11-24 21:13:40 UTC
https://twitter.com/DMurphyOfficial/status/934092986836815874
Donna Murphy‏
@DMurphyOfficial
Today I’m dedicating my performance in @HelloDollyBway to Emma Couture a 19 yr old theater student who passed away last week.Had the honor of mtg her after a perf a few weeks ago &was moved by her bright smile sweet laugh&radiant spirit.Sending love&light to her family&friends

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/tampabaytimes/obituary.aspx?pid=187266528
Emma COUTURE
Obituary

COUTURE, Emma
19, died Nov. 13, 2017 in New York City after an unexpected cardiac arrest. Emma was born and raised in St. Petersburg and graduated from the International Baccalaureate Program at St. Petersburg High School in 2016. In her sophomore year at Marymount Manhattan, Emma was a double major in directing/producing and stage management. She was enthusiastic, vivacious, and fearless in her pursuit of life and the theater. She collapsed running lines for a play she was helping direct, and it is a comfort for her family to know her last conscious moments were on a stage. Emma was also known for her star turn on Jeopardy Kids Week in 2011, which she won. She was known for her giant smile and laugh, endless chatter, and boundless energy that rubbed off on those she met. Emma gave the greatest hugs imaginable. Through organ donation, she helped many others continue to live. Emma is survived by her parents, Peter Couture and Wilma Norton; her sister, Hannah; paternal grandmother, Marie Couture of St. Petersburg; maternal grandparents, Keith and Rita Norton of Webster, KY; aunt and uncle, Martha and Kerry Kasey of Irvington, KY; and many other aunts, uncles, and cousins. A service of life will be held at 3 pm, Sunday, Nov. 19, at Lutheran Church of the Cross, 4545 Chancellor St. NE, St. Petersburg, with a visitation at 2 pm. There will be a reception for you to spend time sharing memories of Emma at 4 pm. Then, at 3 pm, Wednesday, Nov. 22, at St. Petersburg High School's theater at 2501 5th Ave. N, a joyous Emma Cabaret will celebrate the devoted thespian. No black clothes needed, unless they bring you joy. Bright lipstick encouraged. Dress as you would if you were going to a production with Emma, because you are. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Community Foundation of Tampa Bay at cftampabay.org/EmmaFund, where a memorial fund is established in Emma's name.

Published in the Tampa Bay Times from Nov. 17 to Nov. 18, 2017
d***@gmail.com
2017-11-25 04:29:21 UTC
I would like to read the autopsy report. There's no way 19-year-old dies suddenly unless there's something going on perhaps a congenital issue or drugs. my moneys on drugs.