Semi-OT: MAD Magazine
2017-07-29 15:45:51 UTC
Of course, cartoons tend to be predictable anyway (and anyone who already knows Al Jaffee's work will have little trouble figuring the outcome) but for me, just seeing the pink decor at the top corners was somehow enough to tip me off before I looked at the rest of the picture!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/comic-riffs/wp/2017/07/27/mad-magazine-skewers-trumpcare-with-this-scathing-al-jaffee-fold-in/

Jaffee is 96, BTW!

Lenona.
Larry Liberal
2017-07-29 16:01:13 UTC
Of course, cartoons tend to be predictable anyway (and anyone who already knows Al Jaffee's work will have >little trouble figuring the outcome) but for me, just seeing the pink decor at the top corners was somehow >enough to tip me off before I looked at the rest of the picture!
Jews tend to be predictable. They all vote Democrat so the rest of their
behaviour flows accordingly.
Larry Liberal
2017-07-30 04:13:33 UTC
My dick is tiny.
Larry Liberal
2017-07-31 13:33:40 UTC
Post by Larry Liberal
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Of course, cartoons tend to be predictable anyway (and anyone who
already knows Al Jaffee's work will have >little trouble figuring the
outcome) but for me, just seeing the pink decor at the top corners was
somehow >enough to tip me off before I looked at the rest of the
picture!
Jews tend to be predictable. They all vote Democrat so the rest of their
behaviour flows accordingly.
Not Ben Shapiro. Diane and others, understandably, had never heard of him.
Not David Mamet. Not the smart Jews.
---------------
Oh, poor dumb, stupid Al Franken, Dianne Feinstein, Chuck Schumer, Richard
Blumenthal, Ben Cardin, Ron Wyden, Bernie Sanders.....stupid, stupid,
stupid! How did they ever get elected? And re-elected? And re-elected?
Too bad they're not smart like you.
You just have to love the naivete of your post. All these worthless
politicians are from solid Democrat areas. There is no chance they would
ever be defeated because the democrat scum in those areas never vote for
any other party regardless of how distasteful the candidate is. They
would vote for Hitler if he had a "D" after his last name.
Larry Liberal
2017-08-01 13:13:50 UTC
Post by Larry Liberal
Of course, cartoons tend to be predictable anyway (and anyone who already knows Al Jaffee's work will have >little trouble figuring the outcome) but for me, just seeing the pink decor at the top corners was somehow >enough to tip me off before I looked at the rest of the picture!
Jews tend to be predictable. They all vote Democrat so the rest of their
behaviour flows accordingly.
Not Ben Shapiro. Diane and others, understandably, had never heard of him. Not David Mamet. Not the smart Jews.
Ben and Milo, (the Dangerous Faggot), both well spoken right wing college guest speakers. Both banned from expressing their 1st Amendment free speech rights at several Leftist Universities as ideology threats to the former free speech idealism which students and faculty now want no part of.
Finally there's good ole free speech Berkeley, where Angela Davis must now be spinning in her grave.
Angela Davis is still alive, you fucking moron.
Okay, so it's clear then that you're one of Angela Davis's most passionate supporters, you broom riding commie bitch.
My laptop crashed and I had to reinstall Thunderbird. Hadn't gotten
around to re-creating my filters. Seeing your posts but not for long.
How much more mileage you'll get from this ongoing blatant LIE remains to be seen. And your claim that you only see my posts when you see me responding to another poster's comments has already been proven to be more evasive LIES, young lassie .. or is that rinny tin tin?
Well said. She is a communist cunt. Most jews are. They are filthy
traitors who hide their money while claiming equality for all. Bernie
Madoff is good example.