When former PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee asked for pajamas at public meeting in Lukhnow
Add Reply
Dr. Jai Maharaj
2018-08-18 04:38:23 UTC
When former PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee asked for pajamas at
public meeting in Lukhnow

dnaindia.com
Friday, August 17, 2018

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-when-former-pm-atal-bihari-vajpayee-asked-for-pajamas-at-public-meeting-in-lucknow-2651072

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.jai-maharaj
Bryan Styble
2018-08-22 20:10:48 UTC
Hey, this sounds like a pretty good deal!

Ergo, I too would like to publicly ask for (free) pajamas. I used to wear a L or even XL, but I'm proudly back beneath high school weight these days, so maybe just a M, and I always prefer pastels.

BRYAN STYBLE/Florida
Bryan Styble
2018-08-22 21:21:50 UTC
Yikes!

I just realized that--given that my GoPajamaMe appeal might most resonate in India, where "colossus" is an understatement, silk a proud local commodity and the mourning for this late guy apparently off the charts--I must stipulate that I detest the supposed wonderful feel of silk and in fact only don COTTON PJs, and seem even to be allergic to Orlon*.

STYBLE/Florida
* Though the vocal group The Orlons were one of these greatest things to come out of Philadelphia since The Constitutional Convention--I especially love to pound away on the drum kit behind "Spinning Top"--though frontwoman Shirley Brickley's Sam Cooke-like demise cut the group's output tragically short.