A Question of Murder
Add Reply
hydraulic lifter set
2018-02-11 16:14:40 UTC
If this is actuality, James, and you did not murder, then how can you
want the deaths of those of us who, patriots of conscience, did
NOT 'run' but organised a coherent resistance from Canada against
corporate genocide in SE Asia? My next-door neighbour 'volunteered',
came back not in a body bag but in a prison in his mind he never broke
free of, finally unleashing a bullet in the roof of his mouth so he
wouldn't hear the screams of those he did murder. And, please, don't
give me the knee-jerk reaction of obeisance, or some kind of
experiential osmosis, where in your imagination you can 'feel' the
experience. For months, there have been those here who thought you were
a killer because of your language.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
STEPHAN PICKERING / חפץ ח"ם בן אברהם
Well we see here a typical left wing, draft dodging communist faggot.
We see why you have been crossposting your filthy, sub-human fecal
matter such as the above for weeks now.

I am here to tell you that real Americans think you are a disgusting
piece of shit Pickering. Hope your asshole got a good workout in Canada
with pansy assed libtwats like Justin Trudeau squeezing your tiny
testicles while ramming your asshole.

You are a typical kaballah kike like Madonna. And just as stupid. Real
jews fight for their country, kaballah kikes like you and Madonna run
like cowards to Canada and hide behind their hebrew.

So fuck off loser. And leave the USA for a country like Canada that
accepts libtwat losers like you in their gay bars.
hydraulic lifter set
2018-02-11 16:52:01 UTC
Post by hydraulic lifter set
I am here to tell you that real Americans think you are a disgusting
piece of shit Pickering.
You are a forging dizum whore and you will be tracked down and dealt
with soon.