tracy-hepburn child?
Add Reply
r***@gmail.com
2017-05-13 04:50:40 UTC
I just read that Spencer Tracy and Katharine Hepburn had a child!
According to the post, katharine Houghton, known as Hepburn's "niece"
is in fact their birth daughter. Houghton appeared in "Guess Who's
Coming To Dinner?" with Tracy & Hepburn. After I read the post, I saw
the film again and was amazed how Houghton resembled both Tracy &
Hepburn!!! Interestingly, Kate did not work for at least a year after
her Broadway play " Without Love" was closed in Feb,1943.
Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.
c***@aol.com
2017-05-13 11:07:19 UTC
It's hard to have a child when, in all likelihood, you've never had sexual intercourse.

Unless you have marcus' turkey Baster.
n***@gmail.com
2018-01-03 15:19:45 UTC
I just read that Spencer Tracy and Katharine Hepburn had a child!
According to the post, katharine Houghton, known as Hepburn's "niece"
is in fact their birth daughter. Houghton appeared in "Guess Who's
Coming To Dinner?" with Tracy & Hepburn. After I read the post, I saw
the film again and was amazed how Houghton resembled both Tracy &
Hepburn!!! Interestingly, Kate did not work for at least a year after
her Broadway play " Without Love" was closed in Feb,1943.
I live in CT and several years ago (about 25) dated a Hartford-based politician whose grandmother was a nurse at Hartford Hospital. He swore that Katharine Hepburn gave birth to a baby girl and that Tracy was the father. Everyone was sworn to secrecy and the baby was then given to sister Marion to raise. This time period lines up completely with the length of time Hepburn was not filming any movies. Houghton definitely resembles a cross between Hepburn and Tracy. Why would anyone make this up? This man is still politically active and well respected.
Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.
c***@aol.com
2018-01-03 16:10:59 UTC
What nonsense
l***@fl.it
2018-01-03 17:56:09 UTC
Post by c***@aol.com
What nonsense
Maybe it wasn't when that was posted years ago.