Charity Joyce Cano - May 15th 1981
Daryl S. Kabatoff
2004-05-29 21:58:32 UTC
Friday May 28th 2004 149/217 17267

C A N O
3 1 14 15 = 33

Oh dear. Freemason/Shriner Don Ocean is continually libeling me by
calling me a necropedophile and so I thought I should report on a smitten
youth from his state. And sure enough, is see that there is a recently
smitten kid being reported on in the Rapid City Journal. Charity died in a
car "accident" on her 23rd birthday near Black Hawk South Dakota. Her dad,
her brothers and her sister are all named Dimick, perhaps Charity was born
with this name as well.

94+ Dan
Daniel 45 Dimick 49

171+ Debra
Debra 30 Livingston 141

94+ Daniel
Daniel 45 Dimick 49

73+ Ian
Ian 24 Dimick 49

126+ Sheldon
Sheldon 77 Dimick 49

97+? Jimmy D.
James 48? Dimick 49

124+ Norman
Norman 75 Dimick 49

114+ Desiree
Desiree 65 Dimick 49

175 Charity 15 5 81 135/230 8853
Charity 84 Joyce 58 Cano 33

Charity's name adds to 175 (the 135th non-prime), pretty as she was born
on the 135th day of the year.

Non-Primes
1 57 110 158
4 58 111 159
6 60 112 160
8 62 114 161
9 63 115 162
10 64 116 164
12 65 117 165
14 66 118 166
15 68 119 168
16 69 120 169
18 70 121 170
20 72 122 171
21 74 123 172
22 75 124 174
24 76 125 175 <-135th
25 77 126 176
26 78 128 177
27 80 129 178
28 81 130 180
30 82 132 182
32 84 133 183
33 85 134 184
34 86 135 185
35 87 136 186
36 88 138 187
38 90 140 188
39 91 141 189
40 92 142 190
42 93 143 192
44 94 144 194
45 95 145 195
46 96 146 196
48 98 147 198
49 99 148 200
50 100 150 201
51 102 152 202
52 104 153 203
54 105 154 204
55 106 155 205
56 108 156 206

Charity was born in 81, her prime, square and cube valued letters add
together for 81.

Charity adds to 84 (the first 13 primes minus the first 13 non-primes).
Her last two names add together for 91 (1 through 13). Her first two names
differ in value by 26 (13+13). Her common name adds to 117 (3x3x13). His
given initials add to 13 and her last two initials add to 13. Her given
names add to the 61st and 42nd non-primes, together for 103 (Leviticus 13).
Her names add to 84, 58 and 33, corresponding to Exodus 34, Exodus 8 and
Genesis 33, together for 75 (13+13p+13np). She was buried in Glendale
Arizona on May 21st (13th non-prime), just 6 days after her birthday (13 is
the 6th prime). Charity (84) lived for 8401 days. Her 7 unrepeated lettters
add to 84 (the first 13 primes minus the first 13 non-primes). Charity died
19.42 weeks into the year, pretty as there are 942 verses in Bible Book 13.
I am a multiple of 13 days older than Charity (8853=3x13x227).

Primes Non-Primes Fibonacci Lucas Numbers
2 1 0 1 1
3 4 1 3 2
5 6 1 4 3
7 8 2 7 4
11 9 3 11 5
13 10 5 18 6
17 12 8 29 7
19 14 13 47 8
23 15 21 76 9
29 16 34 123 10
31 18 55 199 11
37 20 89 322 12
41 <-13th-> 21 <-13th-> 144 <-13th-> 521 <-13th-> 13
--- --- --
238 154 <-Lamentations 91

Charity was born on the 15th day of the month and a multiple of 15 days
into the year. The odd valued letters in her given names add to 86, or 15
plus the 15th prime (47) plus the 15th non-prime (24). The unrepeated
letters in her given names add to 86 (15+15p+15np). Her given names average
71, or the 15th prime (47) plus the 15th non-prime (24). Her vowels add to
71 (15p+15np). Her odd valued letters add to 105 (7x15 and is Leviticus 15).
She is missing 15 different letters from her name. Her last name adds to 33,
Bible Book 33 contains 105 verses (7x15 and is Leviticus 15). I am 24 years
older than Charity (the 15th non-prime), Bible Book 24 contains 1364 verses
(the 15th Lucas). Rocky (72) Gabriel (54) Benson (69) was driving the
vehicle in which Charity was a passenger, his name adds to a multiple of 15
(195=13x15). The wreck occurred on the highway I-90 (6x15). Bail is set at
$150,000, the vehicular homicide charge may result in a 15 year prison
sentence and/or a $15,000 fine.

Primes Non-Primes Lucas
2 1 1
3 4 3
5 6 4
7 8 7
11 9 11
13 10 18
17 12 29
19 14 47
23 15 76
47 <-15th-> 24 <-15th-> 1364 <-Jeremiah is Book 24
with 1364 verses

Charity has 16 letters and her initials add to 16. She died on the 136th
day of the year (1 through 16). Her 11 different letters add to 128 (8x16).
Benson was driving, the name adds to 69 (16 plus the 16th prime).

Primes Non-Primes Numbers
2 1 1
3 4 2
5 6 3
7 8 4
11 9 5
13 10 6
17 12 7
19 14 8
23 15 9
29 16 10
31 18 11
37 20 12
41 21 13
43 22 14
47 24 15
53 <-16th-> 25 <-16th-> 16
--- --- ---
381 225 136

Charity died on her 23rd birthday, she lived for exactly 276 months (1
through 23). Isaiah is Book 23 with 66 chapters, pretty as 23 is a
combination of the 6th prime (13) plus the 6th non-prime (10). Rocky (72)
Gabriel (54) Benson (69) was driving the vehicle in which Charity was a
passenger, his last name adds to 23+23+23, his last two names add together
for 123 (Numbers 6). His first name adds to 6x6+6x6, his given names differ
in value by 6+6+6 and add together for 126. The wreck occured on the I-90,
Exodus contains 1213 verses (the 66+66+66th prime) and brings the Bible up
to 90 chapters (66th non-prime). Charity was born on and died on days of the
century adding to 31317 (317 is the 66th prime).

Primes Non-Primes Numbers
2 1 1
3 4 2
5 6 3
7 8 4
11 9 5
13 10 6
17 12 7
19 14 8
23 15 9
29 16 10
31 18 11
37 20 12
41 21 13
43 22 14
47 24 15
53 25 16
59 26 17
61 27 18
67 28 19
71 30 20
73 32 21
79 33 22
83 <-23rd-> 34 <-23rd-> 23
--- --- ---
874 435 276

Charity's given names add together for 142 (Numbers 25), her last two
names differ in value by 25, her full name adds to 175 (7x25). Her names add
to 84, 58 and 33, corresponding to Exodus 34, Exodus 8 and Genesis 33,
together for 75 (an average of 25). She has 16 letters (25 is the 16th
non-prime). She died on the 1597th day of the century (251st prime). Alcohol
was involved in this single vehicle "accident" and Rocky drove while his
license was suspended. Rocky Gabriel Benson, age 25, faces 25 years in
prison and/or a $25,000 fine if he is found to be a habitual offender. Bible
Book 25 is Lamentations.

1-50 - Genesis
51-90 - Exodus
91-117 - Leviticus
118-153 - Numbers

Charity was born on day 135, or 57 plus the 57th non-prime (78). The
different letters in her given names add to 114 (57+57). The primes, squares
and cubes in her given names add to 78 (57th non-prime). Her consonants add
to 104 (Leviticus 14 with 57 verses). I am 3x13x227 days older than Charity,
or the 2nd times the 6th times the 49th primes (together for 57). She lived
for 8401 days, or 666 plus the 666th prime (4973) plus the 666th non-prime
(805) plus my 1957th year of birth. Dad is Daniel (357 verses).

389 <-77th prime
104 <-77th non-prime
77 <-77
---
570

The Four 57's
Genesis 41 -> 41
Leviticus 14 -> 104
Judges 9 -> 220 <-I dreamt of 220 roofs blown
John 11 -> 1008 off homes in the Dakotas
----
1373 <-220th prime

Chapter 57 is Exodus 7 with 25 verses
Book 57 is Philemon with 25 verses
-- --
41st non-prime 16th non-prime
<-together for 57->

Major Books of End-Times Prophecy (Daniel and Revelation are in part about
666 while Isaiah contains 66 chapters):

Daniel - 357 verses

Revelation - 404 verses <-57 plus the 57th prime
plus the 57th non-prime

Isaiah - 1292 verses <-an average of 19.575757...
verses per chapter

Genesis 41 repeats the spoken "seven" 28 times, pretty as 1 through 7
adds to 28. We are warned in Genesis 41 to accumulate 7 years worth of food
supplies in anticipation of several years of successive crop failures.
Genesis 41 contains 57 verses, together for 98 (7x7+7x7). Pretty that
Genesis 41 would contain 57 verses, for 57 is the 41st non-prime. Genesis 41
is a numerological marker in the Bible, I tried to tell people this in 1988
but they rolled their eyes back and smirked, people did not like my
criticisms of their churches and used my interest in math as one of their
reasons to arrest and torture me in psychiatric settings. I was arrested
under the mental health act while the farmers were fined for failing to get
the grain to port fast enough. The Canadian government provided land for the
railways, but then the railroad companies ripped out the tracks and sold the
land, and used the money to purchase lucrative money making hotels. I was
tortured for speaking while the people guilty of treason took their frequent
trips to Europe, Asia and the Caribbean, while the Catholics sponsored Latin
American and Asian Catholics to come to Canada and earn hard Western
currency so they could tithe to the Catholic church. And they repeatedly
raped Canadian taxpayers to the tune of many hundreds of millions of dollars
to pay for costs involved in the visits of the pope (it is theft, just like
the theft of the Egyptian obelisk situated at The Vatican). People used my
interest in numbers as one of the reasons to support having me arrested and
tortured, I show you people gems and year after year you spend billions of
dollars on turning trees into idols while calling me insane (Second
Chronicles 36:16).

187 Dar 17 2 57 48/317 00
Daryl 60 Shawn 65 Kabatoff 62

187 Marcia 6 8 80 219/147 8571
Marcia 45 Veronica 87 Acevedo 55

201 Melodee 7 4 74 97/268 6258
Melodee 59 Joy 50 Webster 92

240 Bethany 28 10 76 302/64 7193
Bethany 75 Ruth 67 Guenther 98

147 Natash 18 1 81 18/347 8736
Natash 63 Lyn 51 Isaac 33

214 Ali 12 1 83 12/353 9460
Alison 70 Janet 50 Gillespie 94

194 Lesley 27 5 83 147/218 9595
Lesley 78 Mae 19 Roberts 97

223 Camille 8 6 84 160/206 9973
Camille 55 Clarisse 86 Massey 82

221 Jessica 17 6 84 169/197 9982
Jessica 66 Vivian 77 Valois 78

288 Melinda 23 3 83 82/283 9530
Melinda 58 Janelle 59 Elaine 46 Joyce 58 Jarocki 67

If you people think you have the right to use my abusive parents as tools
to have me arrested and tortured, then I think that I should have the right
to ask women to marry me, or to marry Marcia and me. I have Scripture to
support taking seven brides (Isaiah 4:1) and I have Scripture to support
sleeping with Melinda Jarocki outside of wedlock (First Kings 1:1-5), while
you people have a vast multitude of Scriptures condemning your decorated
trees, phallic-capped churches and your violence against me for daring to
point out your pagan traditions. Anyway, now that Charity's family sees
evidence that their names are gifts from God, watch them start attending and
tithing to churches that teach them to turn trees into decorated idols
(maybe see Deuteronomy 12:2; 1 Kings 14:23; 2 Kings 16:4, 17:10; 2
Chronicles 28:4; Isaiah 57:5; Jeremiah 2:20, 3:6, 3:13, 10:3-4, 17:2 and
Ezekiel 6:13). It just doesn't matter to you people that the Bible
repeatedly condemns turning trees into idols (it is a violation of God's
First and Second Commandments). And it just doesn't matter to you people
that I was tortured for years after daring to identify the obelisks at The
Vatican, The Whitehouse and on church roofs as being representations of
penises (and in opposition to God's Second and Sixth Commandments). You
people annually spend billions of dollars on turning trees into decorated
idols, and now you are rewarded with the death of your child. Mason's
promote their fellow members and take control of all kinds of institutions,
including churches, governments and hospital facilities. Criticisms of the
paganism being brought into churches resulted in repeated arrests and years
of psychiatric torture, now Freemason/Shriner Don Ocean libels me daily, and
now your child dies. Your traditions are in opposition to God's
Commandments, may He continue to honor Exodus 20:5 and Hosea 4:6 as promises
and terminate the lives of other children as well. You compassionless
God-damned assholes hired Hindus to torture me in an attempt to shut me up
about the Egyptian penises on the roofs of your churches and to shut me up
about you turning trees into decorated idols, and those that did not, hear
about it and simply don't care.

Charity was buried on the 141st day of the year, Rocky (72) Benson (69)
adds to that. Sometimes God terminates your children's lives by putting a
"Spirit of Stupidity" into their minds (see Daniel 4), Charity's mind was
clouded for her to allow Rocky Benson to drive her while he was under the
influence of alcohol and while he was suspended from driving. And see Second
Kings 20:6 and Isaiah 38:5, God can 100% guarantee to keep you alive for an
additional 15 years if He so desires.

Daryl Shawn Kabatoff
Box 7134
Saskatoon Saskatchewan
Canada
S7K 4J1

Isaiah 45:4, Ephesians 3:15 - God gives you your name!!!

Charity Joyce Cano

RAPID CITY - Charity Joyce Cano, 23, Rapid City, died Saturday, May 15,
2004, at Rapid City Regional Hospital as a result of a car accident.

Survivors include her father, Dan Dimick, Rapid City; her mother, Debra
Livingston, Arizona; five brothers, Daniel Dimick and Ian Dimick, both of
Rapid City, Sheldon Dimick, Box Elder, Jimmy D. Dimick, Arizona, and Norman
Dimick, California; and one sister, Desiree Dimick, Arizona.

Burial was May 21 in Glendale, Ariz. A funeral gathering in Rapid City is
pending.

Woman dies in I-90 accident
BLACK HAWK -- A 23-year-old Rapid City woman died early Saturday morning in
a one-vehicle accident on Interstate 90 near Black Hawk.

Charity Joyce Cano was riding in a 1992 Chevrolet Astro driven by
25-year-old Rocky Gabriel Benson of Rapid City at about 6:30 a.m. when the
accident occurred. An accident report by the South Dakota Highway Patrol
said Benson later reported that he and Cano were passing through a
construction zone where only the left east-bound lane was open to traffic.
Benson told law enforcement he and Cano had an argument, that he released
the steering wheel and Cano grabbed it, causing the vehicle to veer into the
closed lane where it collided with a cement bridge rail. The vehicle then
bounced off the rail and landed in the ditch.

Cano was taken by helicopter to Rapid City Regional Hospital, where she died
of head injuries. Benson was taken to the hospital by ground ambulance and
treated for minor cuts.

Cano was not wearing a seat belt. The report said alcohol was involved in
the accident and that criminal charges were pending.

Saturday was Cano's birthday.

The Rapid City Police Department, Pennington County Sheriff's Office and
Meade County Sheriff's Office assisted the Highway Patrol in responding to
the accident.

This Article was published online on Sunday, May 16, 2004

Man faces vehicular homicide
By Bill Cissell, Journal Staff Writer
STURGIS - A former Alameda, Calif., man has been charged with vehicular
homicide following an accident Saturday that killed a Rapid City woman who
was a passenger in the car he was driving.

Rocky Gabriel Benson, 25, currently of Rapid City, was driving a 1992
Chevrolet Astro when it struck a concrete bridge rail in a construction zone
near Black Hawk. His passenger, Charity Joyce Cano, 23, was airlifted to
Rapid City Regional Hospital where she died as a result of head injuries,
according to the South Dakota Highway Patrol.

According to Meade County States Attorney Jesse Sondreal, Benson also faces
a charge of driving under suspension.

According to the Highway Patrol report, Benson and Cano got into an argument
and he let go of the steering wheel. Cano, Benson told authorities, then
grabbed the wheel and caused the vehicle to veer into the closed lane of the
highway and hit the bridge.

Benson had his initial court appearance Tuesday in Magistrate Court in
Sturgis with Judge Randy Macy presiding.

Sondreal said he asked the judge to deny bail for Benson "based on the
charges, the limited connections the man has to the area and a substantial
criminal history."

Sondreal said Benson admitted in court that he was on probation for a felony
assault conviction in California in 2002.

Macy set bail at $150,000 cash. Sondreal said the vehicular homicide charge
carries a maximum penalty for a conviction of 15 years in jail and/or
$15,000 fine.

The state's attorney said that during Benson's upcoming arraignment in 4th
Circuit Court, he anticipates filing for a habitual offender status.

Sondreal said that if Benson were convicted, his maximum sentence would be
increased to 25 years in prison and/or $25,000 fine if he is found to be a
habitual offender.

Benson is scheduled to appear in circuit court at 8:30 a.m. June 7.

This Article was published online on Wednesday, May 19, 2004
b***@gmail.com
2017-02-25 00:52:54 UTC
Just so u know u spelled a name wrong and ..u gave the wrong last name to that same person ...
Bryan Styble
2017-02-25 01:12:28 UTC
Y'know, it's pretty hard to argue with ANY of this.'