Christopher Mayo, 29 - son of late bassist Bob Mayo
Add Reply
Pat Peeve
2011-01-26 14:35:28 UTC
Christopher Mayo, killed on I-287, was Harrison grad, musician's son
By Richard Liebson • January 26, 2011
http://www.lohud.com/article/20110126/NEWS02/101260372/-1/newsfront/Christopher-Mayo--killed-on-I-287--was-Harrison-grad--musician-s-son

Christopher R. Mayo, who died in a car crash on westbound Interstate
287 near Exit 9 early Monday, was a 1999 graduate of Harrison High
School who worked as a ground technician for GHI at the Westchester
County Airport.

State police said the 29-year-old West Harrison resident was killed
when he lost control of his 1994 Pontiac Firebird, which veered off
the road and hit a rock embankment. Mayo, who police said was not
wearing a seat belt, was thrown from the wreckage.

He was born June 7, 1981, to Carolyn Mayo and Robert Mayo. His father
played guitar and keyboards for a number of rock bands and appeared on
the legendary "Frampton Comes Alive" album. Robert Mayo died of a
heart attack in 2004.

Christopher Mayo's survivors include his mother of West Harrison; his
wife, Rachael Mayo of West Harrison; and his brother, Gregory N. Mayo.
Pat Peeve
g***@gmail.com
2017-09-11 05:11:57 UTC
Can I get in contact with Mary Jo- Chris's aunt? We may have gone to the same bars to watch the bands play. Is that Mary Jo in that 1977 YouTube video standing and swaying along to her brother Bob's keyboard playing with Frampton? If Mary Jo reads this: Hi Mary Jo- You met Peter Frampton in 1975 or 1976 I'm sure. My friend is jealous 'koz I stated a fact that Bob was 100% Italian and I'm saying I'm proud or different but I'm proud that Bob was Italian 100% 'koz I am too. Otherwise, I'd rather be a Anglo-Saxon guy like Peter or Gary Wright "Dream Weaver". Even if Mary Jo replies to me I'm not sure this website will notify anyone wen someone answers anyone. Have a good one.