On MS-13 and what you-know-who gets wrong about it
2018-07-03 15:04:30 UTC
"I’ve Been Reporting on MS-13 for a Year. Here Are the 5 Things Trump Gets Most Wrong."

https://www.propublica.org/article/ms-13-immigration-facts-what-trump-administration-gets-wrong

by Hannah Dreier, June 25

Second paragraph:

"I’m spending the year reporting on MS-13 members and their associates. I’ve been combing through their text messages. I’m talking with the detectives building cases against killers not yet old enough to buy cigarettes. And I’ve been spending long evenings with the gang’s victims, who often start crying as soon as they start talking about the violence that has marred their lives. Everyone agrees the gang is bloodthirsty. Most of the other assertions I’ve heard from the Trump administration this year about MS-13 have almost no connection to what I’m seeing on the ground."

Lenona.
W.C. Green
Yes but do they cry while they're beating other teenagers to death?
Michael OConnor
2018-07-04 17:23:17 UTC
MS-13 just came here to do jobs the Crips and Bloods wouldn't do.