Quincy Jones Interview
Add Reply
hydraulic lifter set
2018-02-08 11:12:24 UTC
What were your first impressions of the Beatles?
That they were the worst musicians in the world. They were no-playing
motherfuckers. Paul was the worst bass player I ever heard. And Ringo?
Don’t even talk about it. I remember once we were in the studio with
George Martin, and Ringo had taken three hours for a four-bar thing he
was trying to fix on a song. He couldn’t get it. We said, “Mate, why
don’t you get some lager and lime, some shepherd’s pie, and take an
hour-and-a-half and relax a little bit.” So he did, and we called Ronnie
Verrell, a jazz drummer. Ronnie came in for 15 minutes and tore it up.
Ringo comes back and says, “George, can you play it back for me one more
time?” So George did, and Ringo says, “That didn’t sound so bad.” And I
said, “Yeah, motherfucker because it ain’t you.” Great guy, though.

Yet another reason why people can't stand filthy niggers.

Except for Democrats who use them for their plantation politics.

Happy Black History Month you fucking niggers.
c***@aol.com
2018-02-08 12:16:31 UTC
Quincy Jones is right. The Beatles suck.
hydraulic lifter set
2018-02-09 04:51:38 UTC
What were your first impressions of the Beatles?
That they were the worst musicians in the world. They were no-playing
motherfuckers. Paul was the worst bass player I ever heard. And Ringo?
Don’t even talk about it. I remember once we were in the studio with
George Martin, and Ringo had taken three hours for a four-bar thing he
was trying to fix on a song. He couldn’t get it. We said, “Mate, why
don’t you get some lager and lime, some shepherd’s pie, and take an
hour-and-a-half and relax a little bit.” So he did, and we called
Ronnie Verrell, a jazz drummer. Ronnie came in for 15 minutes and tore
it up. Ringo comes back and says, “George, can you play it back for me
one more time?” So George did, and Ringo says, “That didn’t sound so
bad.” And I said, “Yeah, motherfucker because it ain’t you.” Great guy,
though.

That Quincy is a nice looking black man. I love being a bottom to well
hung black guys. It is so kewl feeling their balls bang into my balls
when they are cornholing me. And their seed is really hot after it is
spewed into my rectum.

I love feeling their spermozooties dripping down my legs after they
make a big deposit deep in my rectum.
rumination suite
2018-02-09 16:54:11 UTC
Post by hydraulic lifter set
I love being a bottom to well
hung black guys.
Dizum whores are like that.

Go shit in a bucket and Paul is DEAD!
hydraulic lifter set
2018-02-09 23:00:34 UTC
Post by rumination suite
Post by hydraulic lifter set
I love being a bottom to well
hung black guys.
Dizum whores are like that.
Go shit in a bucket and Paul is DEAD!
Dizum rhymes with jism which is what you like to have dripping out your
tiny ass crackie you fucking trumptard orange pig.
Dresden Houndiearfums
2018-02-16 13:18:09 UTC
All My Loving.
Another early Paul bass line I was admiring lately: "I'm a Loser". Some
nice walking stuff, a la "All My Loving" and some cool slidey swoops
and trills, the kinds of things he made an even bigger deal out of
later.
I bet Macca is thrilled that the great Nil has complimented his bass
lines yet again. No praise could be higher than that from Nil. For his
knowledge of music surpasses that of everyone else. If only the
newspapers would quote Nil to counter the Black Quincy interview.