The Cassini Saturn probe, 19
2017-09-15 16:14:27 UTC
The satellite named Cassini, launched in Ocotober 1997, arrived at
Saturn in July 2004. It dropped a lander onto Saturn's large moon,
Titan and has been photographing and collecting data on Saturn, its
rings, and moons, ever since. Yesterday, NASA deliberately crashed it
into Saturn.
JD Chase
2017-09-15 18:55:45 UTC
Post by David Carson
The satellite named Cassini, launched in Ocotober 1997, arrived at
Saturn in July 2004. It dropped a lander onto Saturn's large moon,
Titan and has been photographing and collecting data on Saturn, its
rings, and moons, ever since. Yesterday, NASA deliberately crashed it
into Saturn.
oh god I was soooooooo hoping that cassini would crash into my assini.

all day I was squatting with my ass in the air outside my home in queens
just waiting for that probe to enter my ass and experience my own brand
of methane and semen from all my black lovers.

instead it blasts into Saturn. fuck.
Jake D Jude
2017-09-15 19:04:28 UTC
Post by JD Chase
Post by David Carson
The satellite named Cassini, launched in Ocotober 1997, arrived at
Saturn in July 2004. It dropped a lander onto Saturn's large moon,
Titan and has been photographing and collecting data on Saturn, its
rings, and moons, ever since. Yesterday, NASA deliberately crashed it
into Saturn.
oh god I was soooooooo hoping that cassini would crash into my assini.
all day I was squatting with my ass in the air outside my home in queens
just waiting for that probe to enter my ass and experience my own brand
of methane and semen from all my black lovers.
instead it blasts into Saturn. fuck.
Too bad it didn't blast into uranus, faggot.