Sen. John McCain
2018-08-26 00:56:02 UTC
developing
d***@gmail.com
2018-08-26 01:28:27 UTC
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/sen-john-mccain-independent-voice-gop-establishment-dies-81-n790971
Scott Brady
2018-08-26 15:00:27 UTC
On Saturday, August 25, 2018 at 8:28:29 PM UTC-5, ***@gmail.com wrote:
> https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/sen-john-mccain-independent-voice-gop-establishment-dies-81-n790971

An independent voice whose signature legislative achievement was silencing others.

Thanks, Senator For Life.
d***@gmail.com
2018-08-26 20:20:36 UTC
What a guy! I never saw ANY POW MILK THE SYSTEM the way he did.

I remember voting dem when McCain ran for President. I RIP knowing he went to his JUST REWARD.
e***@aol.com
2018-08-27 02:17:52 UTC

Right. Like President Bonespurs milks pseudo-patriotism and pseudo-respect for the military
Scott Brady
2018-08-27 13:56:38 UTC

I'll take his pseudo-patriotism over his opponent's open hostility to America any goddamn day of the year.
Sarah Ehrett
2018-08-27 20:02:54 UTC

So medical deferments aren't ok with you?
e***@aol.com
2018-08-27 23:02:14 UTC
On Monday, August 27, 2018 at 4:02:56 PM UTC-4, Sarah Ehrett wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Aug 2018 19:17:52 -0700 (PDT), ***@aol.com wrote:
>
> >President Bonespurs
>
> So medical deferments aren't ok with you?

Valid medical deferments for documented conditions are A-OK. Imaginary medical conditions to acquire a draft deferment are evading the draft.

A "bone spur" (enthesophyte) is a bump or protrusion caused by calcium built up on the heel bone, and is diagnosed using x-rays and treated through stretching exercises, orthotics or, in rarer cases, surgery. Unless he had x-rays showing this supposed "bone spur", his claim of a bone spur is and was dubious. He may have had x-rays, but if he did, they are apparently buried next to his tax returns. He has never mentioned x-rays. The only evidence he offered at the time of his request for a deferment was a note from his doctor.

Bone spurs are so common that some radiologists don't even mention them in medical records unless there's evidence of other pathology nearby. Plenty of asymptomatic people have them and they are of little or no consequence. Plenty of soldiers have them (some aren't even aware of them at he time -- once again, diagnosis requires x-rays) and serve without a problem.

Trump was extremely active in sports at Fordham University and Wharton. He regularly played squash, tennis, football, and golf. He applied for and received education deferments for the first 4 years of his college education (the maximum number of student deferments allowed).

At that point, Trump's options were to either possibly serve his country or evade service by such means as going to Canada. Or by finding a medical condition that would qualify him for a 1-Y medical deferment. It was at this point that Trump discovered that he had a "bone spur" and that "marching" would be hard for him.

In the last two years, Trump has said that the bone spur had been "temporary" and a "minor" malady that had not had a meaningful impact on him. He said he had visited a doctor who provided him a letter for draft officials, who granted him the medical exemption. This continued until 1972, although by then the 1-Y exemption had been eliminated and he was switched to 4F. In 2016 he said he could not remember the doctor’s name and, despite offering to look for a copy of the letter, has never provided one to anyone.

Also in 2016, Trump at first claimed that he still had the bone spur (singular, as in only on one of his feet from the beginning). When asked at a press conference which heel had the bone spur, he could not remember which heel. Then the White House issued a statement that it was both heels.

Then Trump claimed that these spurs had "healed up" and disappeared, but could not provide details regarding exactly when this miracle occurred. The thing is, unless treated, once they appear, bone spurs tend to either stay the same or get larger. They typically do not magically resorb or "heal" spontaneously.

In any case, despite including a physical examination of the President's “extremities” no evidence of bone spurs were found or reported on Trump's one and only physical (and cognitive) examination earlier this year. You know, the one by long-term (Bush/Obama/Trump) White House funky physician Dr. Ronny Jackson. The one he released at that press conference during which he stated that if Trump “had a healthier diet over the last 20 years, he might live to be 200 years old.” Anyhow, no evidence of bone spurs.

His whole bone spurs story is damaged further by his overall untruthfulness on the subject of the draft. He unnecessarily added information that he obviously felt would make his bones spurs story sound more credible. Remember he first obtained a 1-Y medical deferment in 1968 by, according to him, providing the Selective Service System with a note from his doctor. That medical deferment was reissued (although later called 4F) every year up to and including 1972 (when the last Vietnam-era draft call was conducted). Trump has felt the need to embellish his draft experience with his comments that in the end, it was an extremely high draft number (based on his birth date) that kept him out of service during the Vietnam War, rather than his medical deferment for bone spurs. He even painted a picture during a 2011 television interview of a vivid memory of Little Donny Trump watching the first Vietnam-era draft in 1969 and being relieved that he was lucky enough to have a very high draft number. On Fox5 New York he said “I’ll never forget - that was an amazing period of time in my life. I was going to the Wharton School of Finance, and I was watching as they did the draft numbers, and I got a very, very high number.” The problem, of course, is that Trump graduated from Wharton 18 months before the first draft lottery. And by that point, he had already (long-before) obtained the 1-Y medical deferment. The only reason his memorable younger self would have been relieved by a high number would be if he knew that his bone spur story was bullshit and he might lose it, or his entire memory is bullshit. And in either case, it didn't happen at Wharton..

Then of course we get to the part where, 30 years after his dubious medical deferment, Trump compounded what some saw as draft evasion with his quote on the “Howard Stern Show” that his own personal Vietnam had been his sex life in 1980s New York, and how he was “lucky” not to have contracted a sexually-transmitted disease. He stated “I’ve been so lucky in terms of that whole world. It is a dangerous world out there. It’s scary, like Vietnam. Sort of like the Vietnam-era. It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave soldier.”

Thank you for your service, Future President Bonespurs.

PLEASE NOTE that there is plenty of evidence that Bill Clinton, George W. Bush and Joe Biden also evaded the draft. None of them, however, used pseudo-patriotism to try to denigrate the patriotism and integrity of an American soldier who served his country, went to war and survived 5 1/2 years of his life as a P.O.W.
l***@fl.it
2018-08-27 23:04:37 UTC

Correct and therein lies the difference.
Sarah Ehrett
2018-08-28 14:54:33 UTC
On Mon, 27 Aug 2018 16:02:14 -0700 (PDT), ***@aol.com wrote:

>On Monday, August 27, 2018 at 4:02:56 PM UTC-4, Sarah Ehrett wrote:
>> On Sun, 26 Aug 2018 19:17:52 -0700 (PDT), ***@aol.com wrote:
>>
>> >President Bonespurs
>>
>> So medical deferments aren't ok with you?
>
>Valid medical deferments for documented conditions are A-OK. Imaginary medical conditions to acquire a draft deferment are evading the draft.

Documented by a doctor's note?

>A "bone spur" (enthesophyte) is a bump or protrusion caused by calcium built up on the heel bone, and is diagnosed using x-rays and treated through stretching exercises, orthotics or, in rarer cases, surgery. Unless he had x-rays showing this supposed "bone spur", his claim of a bone spur is and was dubious. He may have had x-rays, but if he did, they are apparently buried next to his tax returns. He has never mentioned x-rays. The only evidence he offered at the time of his request for a deferment was a note from his doctor.

So you don't know if he had any X-rays. Fine. And apparently for
you the doctor's note isn't good enough even though it would be
acceptable for the draft board.

>In the last two years, Trump has said that the bone spur had been "temporary" and a "minor" malady that had not had a meaningful impact on him. He said he had visited a doctor who provided him a letter for draft officials, who granted him the medical exemption.

The draft officials granted him a deferment. A doctor gave him a
note.

End of discussion.

>PLEASE NOTE that there is plenty of evidence that Bill Clinton, George W. Bush and Joe Biden also evaded the draft.

How did George W. Bush evade the draft when he was a Lieutenant in the
National Guard and flew F102 aircraft ?

And before you wind up about Vietnam, the F102 was the "Convair F-102
Delta Dagger, an American interceptor aircraft built as part of the
backbone of the United States Air Force's air defenses in the late
1950s. Entering service in 1956, its main purpose was to intercept
invading Soviet strategic bomber fleets during the Cold War."

I don't give a tinkers damn about either Clinton or Biden.
e***@aol.com
2018-08-29 00:01:31 UTC
On Tuesday, August 28, 2018 at 10:54:33 AM UTC-4, Sarah Ehrett wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Aug 2018 16:02:14 -0700 (PDT), ***@aol.com wrote:

> >> So medical deferments aren't ok with you?
> >
> >Valid medical deferments for documented conditions are A-OK. Imaginary medical conditions to acquire a draft deferment are evading the draft.
>
> Documented by a doctor's note?
>

> >A "bone spur" (enthesophyte) is a bump or protrusion caused by calcium built up on the heel bone, and is diagnosed using x-rays and treated through stretching exercises, orthotics or, in rarer cases, surgery. Unless he had x-rays showing this supposed "bone spur", his claim of a bone spur is and was dubious. He may have had x-rays, but if he did, they are apparently buried next to his tax returns. He has never mentioned x-rays. The only evidence he offered at the time of his request for a deferment was a note from his doctor.
>
> So you don't know if he had any X-rays. Fine. And apparently for
> you the doctor's note isn't good enough even though it would be
> acceptable for the draft board.

And apparently you don't care whether or not the doctor's note ever existed or if the deferment was fraudulently obtained. If you are comfortatble with that base level of inquiry, God bless you.

There was no expectation that you would actually discuss the possibility that the President of the United States (oozing with store-bought patriotism and taking potshots at real soldiers while climbing on the backs of veterans) might have evaded the draft fraudulently. You certainly lived up to the lack of expectations.
Kenny McCormack
2018-08-29 12:11:00 UTC
In article <537e9444-745a-4b59-9a63-***@googlegroups.com>,
<***@aol.com> wrote:
>There was no expectation that you would actually discuss the
>possibility that the President of the United States (oozing with
>store-bought patriotism and taking potshots at real soldiers while
>climbing on the backs of veterans) might have evaded the draft
>fraudulently. You certainly lived up to the lack of expectations.

After the revelations of the past few weeks, there really are only two
kinds of Trumpists left:

1) The trolls
2) The insane

I tend to place Sarah in the first category - giving her the benefit of the
doubt.

So, I wouldn't get too worked up about anything she posts. It's just trolling.

http://user.xmission.com/~gazelle/Sigs/Cancer
Sarah Ehrett
2018-08-29 15:59:21 UTC
On Tue, 28 Aug 2018 17:01:31 -0700 (PDT), ***@aol.com wrote:

>On Tuesday, August 28, 2018 at 10:54:33 AM UTC-4, Sarah Ehrett wrote:

>> >A "bone spur" (enthesophyte) is a bump or protrusion caused by calcium built up on the heel bone, and is diagnosed using x-rays and treated through stretching exercises, orthotics or, in rarer cases, surgery. Unless he had x-rays showing this supposed "bone spur", his claim of a bone spur is and was dubious. He may have had x-rays, but if he did, they are apparently buried next to his tax returns. He has never mentioned x-rays. The only evidence he offered at the time of his request for a deferment was a note from his doctor.
>>
>> So you don't know if he had any X-rays. Fine. And apparently for
>> you the doctor's note isn't good enough even though it would be
>> acceptable for the draft board.
>
>And apparently you don't care whether or not the doctor's note ever existed or if the deferment was fraudulently obtained. If you are >comfortatble with that base level of inquiry, God bless you.

After you wrote that George W. Bush evaded the draft I don't care
about any of your screwy ideas.

>> >In the last two years, Trump has said that the bone spur had been "temporary" and a "minor" malady that had not had a meaningful impact on him. He said he had visited a doctor who provided him a letter for draft officials, who granted him the medical exemption.
>>
>> The draft officials granted him a deferment. A doctor gave him a note.
>>
>> End of discussion.
>

>There was no expectation that you would actually discuss the possibility that the President of the United States (oozing with >store-bought patriotism and taking potshots at real soldiers while climbing on the backs of veterans) might have evaded the draft >fraudulently. You certainly lived up to the lack of expectations.

This is laughable. You posit your pipe dream and then expect other
people to discuss it.

Do you have any evasion proof? Do you have any 'no note' proof?

Bring it forward. Simple enough.

End of discussion.
l***@fl.it
2018-08-29 17:40:43 UTC
On Wed, 29 Aug 2018 11:59:21 -0400, Sarah Ehrett <***@cox.net>
wrote:

>On Tue, 28 Aug 2018 17:01:31 -0700 (PDT), ***@aol.com wrote:

>>> So you don't know if he had any X-rays. Fine. And apparently for
>>> you the doctor's note isn't good enough even though it would be
>>> acceptable for the draft board.
>>
>>And apparently you don't care whether or not the doctor's note ever existed or if the deferment was fraudulently obtained. If you are >comfortatble with that base level of inquiry, God bless you.
>
>After you wrote that George W. Bush evaded the draft I don't care
>about any of your screwy ideas.

>>> The draft officials granted him a deferment. A doctor gave him a note.
>>>
>>> End of discussion.
>>

>>There was no expectation that you would actually discuss the possibility that the President of the United States (oozing with >store-bought patriotism and taking potshots at real soldiers while climbing on the backs of veterans) might have evaded the draft >fraudulently. You certainly lived up to the lack of expectations.
>>

>This is laughable. You posit your pipe dream and then expect other
>people to discuss it.
>
>Do you have any evasion proof? Do you have any 'no note' proof?

Prove to me he served, then I will agree he did not evade.

Sarah Ehrett
2018-08-29 18:38:10 UTC
On Wed, 29 Aug 2018 14:40:43 -0300, ***@fl.it wrote:

>On Wed, 29 Aug 2018 11:59:21 -0400, Sarah Ehrett <***@cox.net>
>wrote:

>>>And apparently you don't care whether or not the doctor's note ever existed or if the deferment was fraudulently obtained. If you are >comfortatble with that base level of inquiry, God bless you.
>>
>>After you wrote that George W. Bush evaded the draft I don't care
>>about any of your screwy ideas.

>>>There was no expectation that you would actually discuss the possibility that the President of the United States (oozing with >store-bought patriotism and taking potshots at real soldiers while climbing on the backs of veterans) might have evaded the draft >fraudulently. You certainly lived up to the lack of expectations.
>>>

>>This is laughable. You posit your pipe dream and then expect other
>>people to discuss it.
>>
>>Do you have any evasion proof? Do you have any 'no note' proof?
>
>Prove to me he served, then I will agree he did not evade.

There has to be something wrong with you.

He didn't EVADE. He had a deferment granted to him by the draft
board.

Are you going to carry on with this nonsense and claim all those who
didn't serve " EVADED " ???

l***@fl.it
2018-08-29 19:17:32 UTC
On Wed, 29 Aug 2018 14:38:10 -0400, Sarah Ehrett <***@cox.net>
wrote:

>On Wed, 29 Aug 2018 14:40:43 -0300, ***@fl.it wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 29 Aug 2018 11:59:21 -0400, Sarah Ehrett <***@cox.net>
>>wrote:

>>>After you wrote that George W. Bush evaded the draft I don't care
>>>about any of your screwy ideas.

>>>This is laughable. You posit your pipe dream and then expect other
>>>people to discuss it.
>>>
>>>Do you have any evasion proof? Do you have any 'no note' proof?
>>
>>Prove to me he served, then I will agree he did not evade.
>
>There has to be something wrong with you.
>
>He didn't EVADE. He had a deferment granted to him by the draft
>board.
>
>Are you going to carry on with this nonsense and claim all those who
>didn't serve " EVADED " ???
>

>>>Bring it forward. Simple enough.
>>>
>>>End of discussion.

Pretty much. If not entirely fit and healthy there are various other
ways to give service to ones country when called.
Sarah Ehrett
2018-08-29 21:22:16 UTC
On Wed, 29 Aug 2018 16:17:32 -0300, ***@fl.it wrote:

>On Wed, 29 Aug 2018 14:38:10 -0400, Sarah Ehrett <***@cox.net>
>wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 29 Aug 2018 14:40:43 -0300, ***@fl.it wrote:

>>>Prove to me he served, then I will agree he did not evade.
>>
>>There has to be something wrong with you.
>>
>>He didn't EVADE. He had a deferment granted to him by the draft
>>board.
>>
>>Are you going to carry on with this nonsense and claim all those who
>>didn't serve " EVADED " ???

>Pretty much.

So you lack evasion proof, and lack 'no note' proof. You'd have been
better off letting eeeyikes bumble around on her own.

>If not entirely fit and healthy there are various other
>ways to give service to ones country when called.

Really? Be specific: What services are US citizens called on to
give service which carry the same "evade" accusations?
l***@fl.it
2018-08-29 21:53:45 UTC
On Wed, 29 Aug 2018 17:22:16 -0400, Sarah Ehrett <***@cox.net>
wrote:

>On Wed, 29 Aug 2018 16:17:32 -0300, ***@fl.it wrote:
>

>So you lack evasion proof, and lack 'no note' proof. You'd have been
>better off letting eeeyikes bumble around on her own.
>
>>If not entirely fit and healthy there are various other
>>ways to give service to ones country when called.
>
>Really? Be specific: What services are US citizens called on to
>give service which carry the same "evade" accusations?

Maybe not in the US of A but I remember one of my fathers friends who
was a conscientious objector, did not believe in war, but did believe
in his country. So when WWII came he offered his body up as a guinea
pig for a mad race to find a cure for malaria which was hurting all
the troops in the jungle.

I remember whenever my father was in Scotland he would visit him and
spend a lot of time with him. As a consequence of the study he was
totally paralized and lay unmoving in a bed into the 70s.

And your idol Trump, what the hell has he ever done for anybody at
all? Of course he made sure he didn't have to go and serve, JC he
might have been injured, or killed :( Selfishness is one of his
lesser nasty qualities.
Sarah Ehrett
2018-08-29 22:56:34 UTC
On Wed, 29 Aug 2018 18:53:45 -0300, ***@fl.it wrote:

>On Wed, 29 Aug 2018 17:22:16 -0400, Sarah Ehrett <***@cox.net>
>wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 29 Aug 2018 16:17:32 -0300, ***@fl.it wrote:
>>

>>So you lack evasion proof, and lack 'no note' proof. You'd have been
>>better off letting eeeyikes bumble around on her own.
>>
>>>If not entirely fit and healthy there are various other
>>>ways to give service to ones country when called.
>>
>>Really? Be specific: What services are US citizens called on to
>>give service which carry the same "evade" accusations?
>
>Maybe not in the US of A

We're not talking about the draft in any other country but the United
States.

So having lost you're off draft evasion(s) and medical notes.

<bin non sequitur blah>
m***@gmail.com
2018-08-29 23:58:06 UTC

There is nothing quite so sad and pathetic as a Trump apologist as the world caves in all around.
Kenny McCormack
2018-08-30 00:33:59 UTC
In article <81e246f5-cd4f-4c5b-8b89-***@googlegroups.com>,
<***@gmail.com> wrote:
>There is nothing quite so sad and pathetic as a Trump apologist as the
>world caves in all around.

Yup.

As I posted elsewhere, all that's left is:

1) The insane
2) The trolls

I tend to think most of the Trumpists in this thread are in the 2nd
category.

--
No puppet.
No puppet.
You're a puppet.
m***@gmail.com
2018-08-30 04:58:53 UTC
On Wednesday, August 29, 2018 at 8:34:01 PM UTC-4, Kenny McCormack wrote:
> In article <81e246f5-cd4f-4c5b-8b89-***@googlegroups.com>,
> < wrote:
> >There is nothing quite so sad and pathetic as a Trump apologist as the
> >world caves in all around.
>
> Yup.
>
> As I posted elsewhere, all that's left is:
>
> 1) The insane
> 2) The trolls
>
> I tend to think most of the Trumpists in this thread are in the 2nd
> category.
>
> --
> No puppet.
> No puppet.
> You're a puppet.

The problem I have with all this talk about who wasn't drafted, and who was, is that it doesn't address the real issue...the elephant in the room...and that is the Vietnam War was wrong then and it's still wrong now. America should never have invaded that country at all. No one should have been sent there. Many young men had their lives ruined, were disabled, and were killed. Those who weren't drafted had the possibility of being forced to join the army always a glance over their shoulders. The politicians lied to us about the war and that it could be "won". The Pentagon Papers proved that to be a lie. Yet young men continued to be sent to Vietnam to kill and be killed. None of it made any sense then and time has not erased that. Young men were merely pawns in a game where generals and presidents sent them off to war so they could save face.

So who can blame anyone for not wanting to go? Some draft resisters went to Canada, some went to Sweden, some stayed home and went to prison for five years. Others had well-to-do families that kept them out. Of course, it wasn't fair. THE WHOLE DAMN WAR WASN'T FAIR!
Terry del Fuego
2018-08-30 13:10:08 UTC
On Wed, 29 Aug 2018 21:58:53 -0700 (PDT), ***@gmail.com wrote:

>Yet young men continued to be sent to Vietnam to kill and
>be killed. None of it made any sense then and time has
>not erased that. Young men were merely pawns in a game
>where generals and presidents sent them off to war so they
>could save face.

And, having learned exactly nothing, that same generation continued to
breed like rabbits, thus ensuring another supply of bodies for an
infinite series of sequels.

--
Hitler had some good ideas, too."
--Scott Brady, 2013-02-08
Scott Brady
2018-08-31 03:16:26 UTC

Caves in? You ARE out of your fucking mind!
e***@aol.com
2018-08-30 02:02:52 UTC
On Wednesday, August 29, 2018 at 11:59:21 AM UTC-4, Sarah Ehrett wrote:

> Do you have any evasion proof?

Only for those who do not believe in the immutable existential lack of fraud in every deferment ever approved.

>Do you have any 'no note' proof?

Other than there is no note (actually "no doctor's letter") or notation of a note (or doctor's letter) in Trump's 1-Y deferment file?

Now you can produce your "note" proof (actually "doctor's letter" proof) by pointing to any other evidence of its existence other than Trump's reference to a letter for which he can't produce a copy or remember who wrote it or what it said (other than perhaps "Please let Donny out of PHYS.ED. class today")

Simple enough.

I'm truly sorry, but "End of discussion" was already invoked on Tuesday, August 28, 2018 at 10:54:33 AM. As you know, the penalties for calling an extra "End of discussion" are identical to calling "Shotgun!" when you are not in view of the vehicle in question.
Sarah Ehrett
2018-08-30 02:38:12 UTC
On Wed, 29 Aug 2018 19:02:52 -0700 (PDT), ***@aol.com wrote:

>On Wednesday, August 29, 2018 at 11:59:21 AM UTC-4, Sarah Ehrett wrote:
>
>> Do you have any evasion proof?
>
>Only for those who do not believe in the immutable existential lack of fraud in every deferment ever approved.
>
>>Do you have any 'no note' proof?
>
>Other than there is no note (actually "no doctor's letter") or notation of a note (or doctor's letter) in Trump's 1-Y deferment file?

Bring it forward. Lets see his 1Y deferment file.

>Now you can produce your "note" proof (actually "doctor's letter" proof) by pointing to any other evidence of its existence other than >Trump's reference to a letter for which he can't produce a copy or remember who wrote it or what it said (other than perhaps "Please let >Donny out of PHYS.ED. class today")
>
>Simple enough.

Question, How do you think Trump got a deferment from the draft board?

A parsimonious theory to be sure.

Did he contact the draft board by Psychokinesis? Maybe he teleported
to the draft board and whispered softly in their ears? Or he used a
Spock type Vulcan Mind Meld? Or ... Trump got his deferment because a
qualified physician wrote him a note.

hmmm?
e***@aol.com
2018-08-30 18:55:13 UTC

Holy Myna Bird, Batman. Is this how you tried to trick kids into doing your homework for you? You have at your disposal every search tool we all have. Here's one link: www.google.com
Here's another: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/file/trump-draft-deferment

Stop fucking around and prove me wrong. Show evidence of Trump's specific claim that he had a "letter from his doctor" regarding a bone spur (a "really strong letter") (about what he describes as a "minor" bone spur issue) that he submitted and that resulted in his 1-Y deferment status. (you know, evidence that did not come from Trump's mouth or your fingers)
Sarah Ehrett
2018-08-30 22:07:14 UTC
On Thu, 30 Aug 2018 11:55:13 -0700 (PDT), ***@aol.com wrote:

>On Wednesday, August 29, 2018 at 10:38:11 PM UTC-4, Sarah Ehrett wrote:

>> >Only for those who do not believe in the immutable existential lack of fraud in every deferment ever approved.

>> >Other than there is no note (actually "no doctor's letter") or notation of a note (or doctor's letter) in Trump's 1-Y deferment file?
>>
>> Bring it forward. Lets see his 1Y deferment file.
>
>Holy Myna Bird, Batman. Is this how you tried to trick kids into doing your homework for you? You have at your disposal every search tool we all have. Here's one link: www.google.com
>Here's another: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/file/trump-draft-deferment

And what we find is nothing. You don't have a clue what was submitted
to get Trump his medical deferment. There are no supporting documents
for any of the deferment codes. Trump had a medical condition. The
best answer is it came from a note from a medical doctor.

How do you think Trump got a deferment from the draft board?

I mentioned a parsimonious theory.

** This scientific principle is based on choosing the simplest
scientific explanation that fits the evidence.

Did ya happen to notice the length of time for the 1-Y status?

1-Y Registrant qualified for service only in time of war or national
emergency.

>Stop fucking around and prove me wrong.

You prove yourself wrong. You don't know if there was a note or not.
The evidence is a wash. You need to do what I do and use some common
sense and ask yourself how would someone get a medical deferment.

From a doctor's note or from your plumber?

Earlier I gave you 4 examples of how Trump might have received a
deferment and said the most likely reason was because of a physicians
note. If you want to believe it was one of the other three examples
that is your choice.

>Show evidence of Trump's specific claim that he had a "letter from his doctor" regarding a bone spur

That came from you, Dopey. " He has never mentioned x-rays. The only
evidence he offered at the time of his request for a deferment was a
note from his doctor. "
Louis Epstein
2018-08-30 00:26:05 UTC
Sarah Ehrett <***@cox.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Aug 2018 16:02:14 -0700 (PDT), ***@aol.com wrote:
>

>>PLEASE NOTE that there is plenty of evidence that Bill Clinton, George W. Bush and Joe Biden also evaded the draft.
>
> How did George W. Bush evade the draft when he was a Lieutenant in the
> National Guard and flew F102 aircraft ?

https://web.archive.org/web/20061021193452/http://archive.democrats.com/display.cfm?id=154

That's how.

Sarah Ehrett
2018-08-30 01:42:12 UTC
On Thu, 30 Aug 2018 00:26:05 +0000 (UTC), Louis Epstein
<***@top.put.com> wrote:

>Sarah Ehrett <***@cox.net> wrote:
>> On Mon, 27 Aug 2018 16:02:14 -0700 (PDT), ***@aol.com wrote:
>>

>>>PLEASE NOTE that there is plenty of evidence that Bill Clinton, George W. Bush and Joe Biden also evaded the draft.
>>
>> How did George W. Bush evade the draft when he was a Lieutenant in the
>> National Guard and flew F102 aircraft ?
>>

>https://web.archive.org/web/20061021193452/http://archive.democrats.com/display.cfm?id=154
>
>That's how.

How can I make this simple for you? If you are in the military you
haven't evaded the draft. GW Bush was an officer and a pilot.

Louis Epstein
2018-08-31 03:13:35 UTC
Sarah Ehrett <***@cox.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Aug 2018 00:26:05 +0000 (UTC), Louis Epstein
> <***@top.put.com> wrote:
>
>>Sarah Ehrett <***@cox.net> wrote:

>>> How did George W. Bush evade the draft when he was a Lieutenant in the
>>> National Guard and flew F102 aircraft ?
>>>

>>https://web.archive.org/web/20061021193452/http://archive.democrats.com/display.cfm?id=154
>>
>>That's how.
>
> How can I make this simple for you? If you are in the military you
> haven't evaded the draft. GW Bush was an officer and a pilot.

If you avoid being sent to combat by using connections to get a
peacetime stateside gig at which you slack off as much as possible,
that's still evasive.

Sarah Ehrett
2018-08-31 19:16:24 UTC
On Fri, 31 Aug 2018 03:13:35 +0000 (UTC), Louis Epstein
<***@top.put.com> wrote:

>Sarah Ehrett <***@cox.net> wrote:
>> On Thu, 30 Aug 2018 00:26:05 +0000 (UTC), Louis Epstein
>> <***@top.put.com> wrote:

>>>https://web.archive.org/web/20061021193452/http://archive.democrats.com/display.cfm?id=154
>>>
>>>That's how.
>>
>> How can I make this simple for you? If you are in the military you
>> haven't evaded the draft. GW Bush was an officer and a pilot.
>
>If you avoid being sent to combat by using connections to get a
>peacetime stateside gig at which you slack off as much as possible,
>that's still evasive.

Can't anyone here comprehend what is written?

Bush flew an F-102. His squadron was based in United States for a
reason.

I have already posted the following but will use caps to highlight.

WAR. "
Louis Epstein
2018-08-31 19:33:25 UTC
Sarah Ehrett <***@cox.net> wrote:
> On Fri, 31 Aug 2018 03:13:35 +0000 (UTC), Louis Epstein
> <***@top.put.com> wrote:
>
>>Sarah Ehrett <***@cox.net> wrote:

>>> How can I make this simple for you? If you are in the military you
>>> haven't evaded the draft. GW Bush was an officer and a pilot.
>>
>>If you avoid being sent to combat by using connections to get a
>>peacetime stateside gig at which you slack off as much as possible,
>>that's still evasive.
>
> Can't anyone here comprehend what is written?
>
> Bush flew an F-102. His squadron was based in United States for a
> reason.
>
> I have already posted the following but will use caps to highlight.
>
> "Convair F-102 Delta Dagger, an American INTERCEPTOR AIRCRAFT built as
> part of the backbone of the United States Air Force's air defenses in
> the late 1950s. Entering service in 1956, ITS MAIN PURPOSE WAS TO
> INTERCEPT **INVADING** SOVIET STRATEGIC BOMBER FLEETS DURING THE COLD
> WAR. "

The point is,in order to avoid the risk of combat duty,
Bush squeaked into the Air National Guard with the lowest
possible qualifying score and reported for duty as seldom
he could get away with.

Not what obsolete aircraft he was assigned to when he
couldn't help doing it.

Sarah Ehrett
2018-08-31 23:14:59 UTC
On Fri, 31 Aug 2018 19:33:25 +0000 (UTC), Louis Epstein
<***@top.put.com> wrote:

>Sarah Ehrett <***@cox.net> wrote:
>> On Fri, 31 Aug 2018 03:13:35 +0000 (UTC), Louis Epstein
>> <***@top.put.com> wrote:

>>>If you avoid being sent to combat by using connections to get a
>>>peacetime stateside gig at which you slack off as much as possible,
>>>that's still evasive.
>>
>> Can't anyone here comprehend what is written?
>>
>> Bush flew an F-102. His squadron was based in United States for a
>> reason.
>>
>> I have already posted the following but will use caps to highlight.
>>
>> "Convair F-102 Delta Dagger, an American INTERCEPTOR AIRCRAFT built as
>> part of the backbone of the United States Air Force's air defenses in
>> the late 1950s. Entering service in 1956, ITS MAIN PURPOSE WAS TO
>> INTERCEPT **INVADING** SOVIET STRATEGIC BOMBER FLEETS DURING THE COLD
>> WAR. "
>
>The point is,in order to avoid the risk of combat duty,

The entire squadron was stationed in the US. So you're saying,
because of orders and because of the plane they flew, the entire
squadron evaded combat ?

The Soviets weren't going to invade Vietnam.

>Bush squeaked into the Air National Guard with the lowest
>possible qualifying score and reported for duty as seldom
>he could get away with.

This sounds like you think the National Guard is a *lesser* component
of the US military.

>Not what obsolete aircraft he was assigned to when he
>couldn't help doing it.

" The Convair F-106 Delta Dart was the primary all-weather interceptor
aircraft of the United States Air Force from the 1960s through the
1980s. Designed as the so-called "Ultimate Interceptor", it proved to
be the last dedicated interceptor in U.S. Air Force service to date.
It was gradually retired during the 1980s. "

haven't seen you write a sentence yet which is correct.
Rob Cibik
2018-09-01 05:34:56 UTC
On 8/31/2018 7:14 PM, Sarah Ehrett wrote:

> haven't seen you write a sentence yet which is correct.

That's because the subject isn't obscure, inbred 'royals', Mormon
elders, keeping a fire smoldering in the fireplace for months on end, or
his dead family members.

Oh, and the reconstruction of the World Trade Center towers, you know,
where the Freedom Tower and 9/11 Memorial are located. It seems the Port
Authority and various others responsible for the construction didn't
consult him.

*Then* you may get *something* written that is correct.
d***@gmail.com
2018-09-01 22:23:41 UTC
Meghan McCain tore into an absent President Trump at a memorial service for her father, Arizona Sen. John McCain, in Washington on Saturday.

Comment: Classy.... NOT! She looked like a line backer in that backless dress.

Next time? COVER IT UP NO ONE WANTS TO SEE THAT.
J.D. Baldwin
2018-08-29 21:35:52 UTC
In the previous article, <***@aol.com> wrote:
> Valid medical deferments for documented conditions are A-OK.
> Imaginary medical conditions to acquire a draft deferment are
> evading the draft.

When and where did you serve, exactly?
Meteorite Debris
2018-08-27 13:30:10 UTC
In article <ef3152bc-4fc7-4a46-a4b2-***@googlegroups.com>,
***@gmail.com says...

> What a guy! I never saw ANY POW MILK THE SYSTEM the way he did.
>
> I remember voting dem when McCain ran for President. I RIP knowing he went to his JUST REWARD.

But there is no reward or punishment after death. Just nothing. Just
like before birth. That's it. Curtains down. Over and out.
d***@gmail.com
2018-08-27 16:45:47 UTC

Boy! You’re going to find out too late HOW WRONG YOU ARE 😢. You don’t believe in hell. Too bad. It’s still there and you’re still going. Reconsider. Please. For your own sake.
Meteorite Debris
2018-08-28 05:43:16 UTC
In article <870f1120-27eb-448a-bfd3-***@googlegroups.com>,
***@gmail.com says...

> But there is no reward or punishment after death. Just nothing. Just like before birth. That's it. Curtains down. Over and out.
>
> Boy! You?re going to find out too late HOW WRONG YOU ARE ?. You don?t believe in hell. Too bad. It?s still there and you?re still going. Reconsider. Please. For your own sake.

Why threaten me with a fantasy? What use? How could that convince me
anymore than me threatening you with the tooth fairy's wrath?
d***@gmail.com
2018-08-28 19:06:18 UTC

I am a terrible person. I don’t want you to go to hell. I apologize.
Meteorite Debris
2018-08-28 05:54:50 UTC
In article <870f1120-27eb-448a-bfd3-***@googlegroups.com>,
***@gmail.com says...

> But there is no reward or punishment after death. Just nothing. Just like before birth. That's it. Curtains down. Over and out.
>
> Boy! You?re going to find out too late HOW WRONG YOU ARE ?. You don?t believe in hell. Too bad. It?s still there and you?re still going. Reconsider. Please. For your own sake.

Your post also has echos of Pascal's Wager. I don't want to bet and I
don't want to be threatened "Believe or else". I want evidence for the
existence of an after life. If a god was to punish me because I didn't
say "uncle" to some cosmic bully then he's not a god worthy of worship
is he. What an unholy scum bag.

GOD STRIKE ME DOWN IN FLAMES RIGHT NOW. DO YOUR WORST. I HAVE NO TIME
FOR BULLIES. But of course no one is listening so I am quite safe.
d***@gmail.com
2018-08-28 19:09:52 UTC

You seem occupied over something you claim doesn’t exist. I am amused.
Meteorite Debris
2018-08-29 13:04:08 UTC
In article <c114c966-9179-4f30-968f-***@googlegroups.com>,
***@gmail.com says...

> GOD STRIKE ME DOWN IN FLAMES RIGHT NOW. DO YOUR WORST. I HAVE NO TIME
> FOR BULLIES. But of course no one is listening so I am quite safe.
>
> You seem occupied over something you claim doesn?t exist. I am amused.

What I was doing is pointing out the shallow and base motives of what
passes for "Christian values". Fear of punishment or hope for a reward
for good behaviour. A truly moral person would do what is right
regardless of punishment or reward. A truly moral person would even
choose to go to hell if it existed, for example not taking part in a God
mandated genocide, a which the bible gives many examples.

If the only reason you do not rape, pillage or murder is because you
fear hell then you are no more a good person than the savage dog whose
only reason for not harming anyone is that he is restrained on a leash.
You may find your religion's shallow basis for morality "amusing" but I
find it pathetic.
d***@gmail.com
2018-08-29 13:42:15 UTC
Bhaha

Keep it up. LOL
d***@gmail.com
2018-08-28 19:14:13 UTC

I promise that you are a lot of things but... SAFE IS NOT ONE OF THEM.
MJ Emigh
2018-08-27 21:13:23 UTC

A few months ago, I heard that even the Catholics had canceled Hell. I guess that means that all those pedophile priests get away with it, huh? That's some god they've got there.
Meteorite Debris
2018-08-28 05:44:47 UTC
In article <c2faebb4-fb22-4825-aff6-***@googlegroups.com>,
***@mjmagician.com says...

> On Monday, August 27, 2018 at 8:30:19 AM UTC-5, Meteorite Debris wrote:
> > But there is no reward or punishment after death.
>
> A few months ago, I heard that even the Catholics had canceled Hell. I guess that means that all those pedophile priests get away with it, huh? That's some god they've got there.

I guess so but no one can experience that "getting away with it" because
because they are not. They're just not. Full stop. You are using the
fallacy of the argument from consequences.
MJ Emigh
2018-08-28 11:20:00 UTC

Of course! That's what makes it entertaining. It's interesting to see otherwise reasonable people buy into fantasy. They generally consider the Greek and Roman god concept unenlightened and nearly humorous, yet think the current concept is perfectly logical.
Meteorite Debris
2018-08-26 08:53:55 UTC
In article <d5a95130-2b17-4a57-b9d6-***@googlegroups.com>,
***@yahoo.com says...

Trump's eulogy will be "I prefer people who don't die".
l***@fl.it
2018-08-26 11:50:18 UTC
On Sun, 26 Aug 2018 18:23:55 +0930, Meteorite Debris
<***@whoknows.com> wrote:

>In article <d5a95130-2b17-4a57-b9d6-***@googlegroups.com>,
>***@yahoo.com says...
>>
>> developing
>
>Trump's eulogy will be "I prefer people who don't die".

You're not quite right, but near enough. He just expressed sympathy
for the MCain family. Perhaps that's good enough for him as a draft
dodger!
Alfalfa Bill
2018-08-27 03:06:02 UTC

That's the least that Trump could do. The least.
Meteorite Debris
2018-08-27 13:26:16 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
***@fl.it says...

> On Sun, 26 Aug 2018 18:23:55 +0930, Meteorite Debris
> <***@whoknows.com> wrote:
>
> >In article <d5a95130-2b17-4a57-b9d6-***@googlegroups.com>,
> >***@yahoo.com says...
> >>
> >> developing
> >
> >Trump's eulogy will be "I prefer people who don't die".
>
> You're not quite right, but near enough. He just expressed sympathy
> for the MCain family. Perhaps that's good enough for him as a draft
> dodger!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/aug/26/trump-john-mccain-rift-
president-white-house

https://tinyurl.com/y7lsaa7o

Trump-McCain rift clear as president sends brief tweet and heads to play
golf
l***@fl.it
2018-08-27 14:06:44 UTC
On Mon, 27 Aug 2018 22:56:16 +0930, Meteorite Debris
<***@whoknows.com> wrote:

>In article <***@4ax.com>,
>***@fl.it says...
>>
>> On Sun, 26 Aug 2018 18:23:55 +0930, Meteorite Debris
>> <***@whoknows.com> wrote:
>>
>> >In article <d5a95130-2b17-4a57-b9d6-***@googlegroups.com>,
>> >***@yahoo.com says...

>> >Trump's eulogy will be "I prefer people who don't die".
>>
>> You're not quite right, but near enough. He just expressed sympathy
>> for the MCain family. Perhaps that's good enough for him as a draft
>> dodger!
>
>https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/aug/26/trump-john-mccain-rift-
>president-white-house
>
>https://tinyurl.com/y7lsaa7o
>
>Trump-McCain rift clear as president sends brief tweet and heads to play
>golf

I feel even more disgust re Trump - with all his sexual goings on with
prostitutes, he should condemn a man like McCain for being taken a
POW.
Scott Brady
2018-08-27 17:19:26 UTC

I'll go you one better on McCain. I actually voted for him.
l***@fl.it
2018-08-27 19:27:54 UTC
On Mon, 27 Aug 2018 10:19:26 -0700 (PDT), Scott Brady
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Monday, August 27, 2018 at 9:09:12 AM UTC-5, ***@fl.it wrote:
>
>> I feel even more disgust re Trump - with all his sexual goings on with
>> prostitutes, he should condemn a man like McCain for being taken a
>> POW.
>
>I'll go you one better on McCain. I actually voted for him.

I wouldn't be a republican but I believe if he were running to
represent me, yes, I could have voted for him.
Scott Brady
2018-08-28 00:21:50 UTC
On Monday, August 27, 2018 at 2:30:23 PM UTC-5, ***@fl.it wrote:

> I wouldn't be a republican but I believe if he were running to
> represent me, yes, I could have voted for him.

But you didn't.

Just as you will oppose all future Republican presidential candidates, holding up Trump as an exemplar.
m***@gmail.com
2018-08-28 04:25:37 UTC
On Monday, August 27, 2018 at 10:09:12 AM UTC-4, ***@fl.it wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Aug 2018 22:56:16 +0930, Meteorite Debris
> <***@whoknows.com> wrote:
>
> >In article <***@4ax.com>,
> >***@fl.it says...

> >> You're not quite right, but near enough. He just expressed sympathy
> >> for the MCain family. Perhaps that's good enough for him as a draft
> >> dodger!
> >
> >https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/aug/26/trump-john-mccain-rift-
> >president-white-house
> >
> >https://tinyurl.com/y7lsaa7o
> >
> >Trump-McCain rift clear as president sends brief tweet and heads to play
> >golf
>
> I feel even more disgust re Trump - with all his sexual goings on with
> prostitutes, he should condemn a man like McCain for being taken a
> POW.

The irony of the McCain-Trump rift is that McCain, unwittingly, started a chain reaction which made it possible for Trump to be president. McCain, unwisely, picked Sarah Palin as his running mate. After the McCain/Palin team lost the 2008 election, Palin became the darling of the deplorables and the racists who then started the Tea Party. When Palin fizzled out, the Tea Party politicians and their followers hitched their wagon to Trump, and they became his base follower. Therefore McCain, unknowingly, made it possible for Trump to become president.

Ain't life funny?
l***@fl.it
2018-08-28 10:55:51 UTC

Wonder if she can still see Russia?
d***@gmail.com
2018-08-28 19:11:09 UTC
Wonder if she can still see Russia?

LOLOLOL
Scott Brady
2018-08-28 14:44:28 UTC

A sure sign that someone is completely out of touch is that they leave two spaces between sentences.
m***@gmail.com
2018-08-28 16:08:29 UTC

That's funny.
Meteorite Debris
2018-08-30 03:54:12 UTC
In article <2ab03a96-1b95-4300-b848-***@googlegroups.com>,
***@hotmail.com says...

WARNING! Grammar Nazi on the prowl.
m***@gmail.com
2018-08-30 04:42:18 UTC

When I was in high school 50 years ago, I took a course called "Personal Typing" taught by one of the "business" teachers. I was going to college the following year and wanted to be my own typist on term papers etc. The teacher taught me that the proper spacing between sentences was two spaces. And I've done it that way ever since.
Terry del Fuego
2018-08-30 13:07:52 UTC
On Wed, 29 Aug 2018 21:42:18 -0700 (PDT), ***@gmail.com wrote:

>When I was in high school 50 years ago, I took a course called
>"Personal Typing" taught by one of the "business" teachers.
>[..] The teacher taught me that the proper spacing between
>sentences was two spaces. And I've done it that way ever since.

Same. And a comma between the city name and two spaces between the
two-letter upper-case state abbreviation and the ZIP code when typing
an address on an envelope.

The USPS no longer wants that standard and HTML makes a second space
require tedious extra typing.

I've adapted. Grudgingly. Very, very grudgingly.

--
Hitler had some good ideas, too."
--Scott Brady, 2013-02-08
Scott Brady
2018-08-30 23:57:42 UTC

My point exactly.
m***@gmail.com
2018-08-31 00:14:20 UTC

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2018/05/04/one-space-between-each-sentence-they-said-science-just-proved-them-wrong-2/?utm_term=.948aac8d98c3
d***@gmail.com
2018-08-28 19:03:05 UTC

Great synopsis! And, Palin? What a screwed up person. Just look at her family!!
Meteorite Debris
2018-08-28 05:48:58 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
***@fl.it says...

> On Mon, 27 Aug 2018 22:56:16 +0930, Meteorite Debris
> <***@whoknows.com> wrote:
>
> >In article <***@4ax.com>,
> >***@fl.it says...

> >> You're not quite right, but near enough. He just expressed sympathy
> >> for the MCain family. Perhaps that's good enough for him as a draft
> >> dodger!
> >
> >https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/aug/26/trump-john-mccain-rift-
> >president-white-house
> >
> >https://tinyurl.com/y7lsaa7o
> >
> >Trump-McCain rift clear as president sends brief tweet and heads to play
> >golf
>
> I feel even more disgust re Trump - with all his sexual goings on with
> prostitutes, he should condemn a man like McCain for being taken a
> POW.

I don't judge others for their sexual behaviour but for their policies
in office. It is for the latter I condemn Trump. If a woman was judged
for her sex life that would be "misogyny" or "sexism" or "oppression".
Why these double standards where men can be condemned in circumstances
where a woman would be "empowered". McCain was a POW but he supported
the Vietnam War and he never saw a war he didn't like. McCain was a hawk
who couldn't get enough war. The more the better.
m***@gmail.com
2018-08-28 16:27:24 UTC
On Tuesday, August 28, 2018 at 1:49:08 AM UTC-4, Meteorite Debris wrote:

> I don't judge others for their sexual behaviour but for their policies
> in office. It is for the latter I condemn Trump. If a woman was judged
> for her sex life that would be "misogyny" or "sexism" or "oppression".
> Why these double standards where men can be condemned in circumstances
> where a woman would be "empowered". McCain was a POW but he supported
> the Vietnam War and he never saw a war he didn't like. McCain was a hawk
> who couldn't get enough war. The more the better.

I feel bad that McCain died from such a horrible disease. It is true that unlike many other senators he was able to "reach across the aisle" and hammer out legislation, however he was a conservative Republican who mostly voted against legislation that would help improve the lives of the poor. And as you pointed out quite well, he never met a war he didn't like. He also didn't shy away from the prospects of initiating war.

As for Vietnam, he paid a very terrible price for believing that war was right. I would not wish the horrors he suffered on anyone. Five and a half years...unbelievable. Yet, we must remember that the USA invaded Vietnam, killed hundreds of thousands, often from bombers that flew high above in the clouds. Yes, McCain was instrumental in getting Vietnam and the USA to establish relations in the 1990s, but did ever admit to himself, or anyone else, that the USA should never have been in Vietnam to begin with...or that our government lied to us about our ability to "win" (Pentagon Papers proved that it was all lies)?

I can say with honesty and conviction that all in all John McCain was a good man, who truly wanted to represent his constituents as best he could, and rightfully so he rejected the know-nothing, knuckle-dragging faction that has taken over the Republican Party. He is among the last of a breed of actual conservatives who are going the way of the Dodo bird. And the pundits and commentators are correct that we won't see very many like him again.

Still, I think he was humble enough to have been aghast at the near canonization many are bestowing upon him in the media. I don't think we would be seeing such hyperbolic reverence if it weren't for the obvious comparison of him to the despicable despot currently residing at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
d***@gmail.com
2018-08-27 16:40:53 UTC
Trump-McCain rift clear as president sends brief tweet and heads to play golf

LOLOLOL
Sarah Ehrett
2018-08-27 20:06:41 UTC
On Sun, 26 Aug 2018 08:50:18 -0300, ***@fl.it wrote:

>On Sun, 26 Aug 2018 18:23:55 +0930, Meteorite Debris
><***@whoknows.com> wrote:
>
>>In article <d5a95130-2b17-4a57-b9d6-***@googlegroups.com>,
>>***@yahoo.com says...
>>>
>>> developing
>>
>>Trump's eulogy will be "I prefer people who don't die".
>
>You're not quite right, but near enough. He just expressed sympathy
>for the MCain family. Perhaps that's good enough for him as a draft
>dodger!

Try to at least be honest - Trump is not a draft dodger. He, like
thousands of other draft age men, had a deferment.

All legal and reported.
l***@fl.it
2018-08-27 21:44:53 UTC

So you are saying he did actually go and join the military???
Sarah Ehrett
2018-08-28 14:48:53 UTC
On Mon, 27 Aug 2018 18:44:53 -0300, ***@fl.it wrote:

>On Mon, 27 Aug 2018 16:06:41 -0400, Sarah Ehrett <***@cox.net>
>wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 26 Aug 2018 08:50:18 -0300, ***@fl.it wrote:

>>>You're not quite right, but near enough. He just expressed sympathy
>>>for the MCain family. Perhaps that's good enough for him as a draft
>>>dodger!
>>
>>Try to at least be honest - Trump is not a draft dodger. He, like
>>thousands of other draft age men, had a deferment.
>>
>>All legal and reported.
>
>So you are saying he did actually go and join the military???

I'm saying he had a deferment. You know who grants deferments,
right? Or are you really stump stupid on the subject?
l***@fl.it
2018-08-28 16:28:46 UTC
On Tue, 28 Aug 2018 10:48:53 -0400, Sarah Ehrett <***@cox.net>
wrote:

>On Mon, 27 Aug 2018 18:44:53 -0300, ***@fl.it wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 27 Aug 2018 16:06:41 -0400, Sarah Ehrett <***@cox.net>
>>wrote:

>>>Try to at least be honest - Trump is not a draft dodger. He, like
>>>thousands of other draft age men, had a deferment.
>>>
>>>All legal and reported.
>>
>>So you are saying he did actually go and join the military???
>
>I'm saying he had a deferment. You know who grants deferments,
>right? Or are you really stump stupid on the subject?

I could care less how he evaded offering his services, but he did.
Probably that was a mercy really, imagine him commanding anything :(
Sarah Ehrett
2018-08-28 22:02:58 UTC
On Tue, 28 Aug 2018 13:28:46 -0300, ***@fl.it wrote:

>On Tue, 28 Aug 2018 10:48:53 -0400, Sarah Ehrett <***@cox.net>
>wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 27 Aug 2018 18:44:53 -0300, ***@fl.it wrote:

>>>So you are saying he did actually go and join the military???
>>
>>I'm saying he had a deferment. You know who grants deferments,
>>right? Or are you really stump stupid on the subject?
>
>I could care less how he evaded offering his services, but he did.

He didn't evade anything. Look up the definition. Trump had a
deferment granted by the Draft Board.

>Probably that was a mercy really, imagine him commanding anything :(

Like multimillion dollar corporations? The guy is highly educated
and according to Forbes, Donald Trump's net worth in 2018 is $3.5
billion.
l***@fl.it
2018-08-28 23:03:24 UTC
On Tue, 28 Aug 2018 18:02:58 -0400, Sarah Ehrett <***@cox.net>
wrote:

>On Tue, 28 Aug 2018 13:28:46 -0300, ***@fl.it wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 28 Aug 2018 10:48:53 -0400, Sarah Ehrett <***@cox.net>
>>wrote:

>>>I'm saying he had a deferment. You know who grants deferments,
>>>right? Or are you really stump stupid on the subject?
>>
>>I could care less how he evaded offering his services, but he did.
>
>He didn't evade anything. Look up the definition. Trump had a
>deferment granted by the Draft Board.

So he didn't evade going into the army, he went and served ?

If you believe all that I've got several bridges I can sell you!!
Kenny McCormack
2018-08-28 23:34:56 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
<***@fl.it> wrote:
>>Like multimillion dollar corporations? The guy is highly educated
>>and according to Forbes, Donald Trump's net worth in 2018 is $3.5
>>billion.
>
>If you believe all that I've got several bridges I can sell you!!

I seriously doubt she does believe it, so you may have to wait on the
bridge sales.

She's obviously trolling. Quite effectively, too. Congrats are in order.

http://user.xmission.com/~gazelle/Sigs/Snicker
Sarah Ehrett
2018-08-28 23:35:28 UTC
On Tue, 28 Aug 2018 20:03:24 -0300, ***@fl.it wrote:

>On Tue, 28 Aug 2018 18:02:58 -0400, Sarah Ehrett <***@cox.net>
>wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 28 Aug 2018 13:28:46 -0300, ***@fl.it wrote:

>>>I could care less how he evaded offering his services, but he did.
>>
>>He didn't evade anything. Look up the definition. Trump had a
>>deferment granted by the Draft Board.
>
>So he didn't evade going into the army, he went and served ?

If you have a deferment from the draft you aren't evading. Period.

>>>Probably that was a mercy really, imagine him commanding anything :(
>>
>>Like multimillion dollar corporations? The guy is highly educated
>>and according to Forbes, Donald Trump's net worth in 2018 is $3.5
>>billion.
>
>If you believe all that I've got several bridges I can sell you!!

You don't believe facts? Fine.

You clearly don't know what you're talking about.
Sarah Ehrett
2018-08-27 20:08:20 UTC
On Sat, 25 Aug 2018 17:56:02 -0700 (PDT), That Derek
<***@yahoo.com> wrote:

>developing

Funny how McCain goes toes up and everyone, myself included, are
talking about The Donald.
d***@gmail.com
2018-08-27 20:28:47 UTC
Funny how McCain goes toes up and everyone, myself included, are talking about The Donald.

LOL. Well, the WH lowered the flag again. I tweeted our President “WHY?” LOLOLOL
l***@fl.it
2018-08-27 21:45:28 UTC
On Mon, 27 Aug 2018 16:08:20 -0400, Sarah Ehrett <***@cox.net>
wrote:

>On Sat, 25 Aug 2018 17:56:02 -0700 (PDT), That Derek
><***@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>developing
>
>Funny how McCain goes toes up and everyone, myself included, are
>talking about The Donald.

Only because of his pig ignorance, should have kept his mouth shut,
for once.
d***@gmail.com
2018-08-27 22:57:19 UTC
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/mccain-s-farewell-message-n904171

Bitter wanna be President... no one cares what you think.
David Carson
2018-08-28 00:23:18 UTC
On Mon, 27 Aug 2018 18:45:28 -0300, ***@fl.it wrote:

>On Mon, 27 Aug 2018 16:08:20 -0400, Sarah Ehrett <***@cox.net>
>wrote:
>>Funny how McCain goes toes up and everyone, myself included, are
>>talking about The Donald.
>
>Only because of his pig ignorance, should have kept his mouth shut,
>for once.

Because if he had said nothing at all about McCain's death, you and all of
his other critics would have been fine with that.
Louis Epstein
2018-08-30 00:37:41 UTC
That Derek <***@yahoo.com> wrote:
> developing

Survivors include his 106-year-old mother.

2018-08-30 16:47:04 UTC
Can't read the whole thread right now, but this bowled me over...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/john-mccains-106-year-old-mother-to-attend-washington-memorial-services/

He was 81, so how often does THAT happen? (I feel sorry for her, of course. I had no idea she was alive.)

Lenona.
d***@gmail.com
2018-08-30 16:57:51 UTC
He was 81, so how often does THAT happen? (I feel sorry for her, of course. I had no idea she was alive.)

Lenona.

Don’t worry. She won’t know she’s even there. She may not even remember that kid of hers.

You might say brain disfunction runs in the family.
Louis Epstein
2018-08-31 03:14:30 UTC
***@gmail.com wrote:
> He was 81, so how often does THAT happen? (I feel sorry for her, of course. I had no idea she was alive.)
>
> Lenona.
>
> Don?t worry. She won?t know she?s even there. She may not even remember
> that kid of hers.
>
> You might say brain disfunction runs in the family.

Not what I've heard about her mental state.

d***@gmail.com
2018-08-31 20:09:11 UTC
Not what I've heard about her mental state.

She’s 106. That speaks for itself. Tapioca Brain...
Terry del Fuego
2018-08-31 13:05:33 UTC
On Thu, 30 Aug 2018 09:57:51 -0700 (PDT), ***@gmail.com
wrote:

>You might say brain disfunction runs in the family.

Now lecture some more about Christianity. Thanks!