Healthwatch: Chuck McCann, comedic actor/1960s kiddie show host
2018-04-07 17:13:36 UTC
Word is spreading via Facebook that comedic actor CHUCK McCANN has been hospitalized with "severe heart issues." Reportedly, various members of his family have flown in be with him.
Michael OConnor
2018-04-07 18:17:03 UTC
I guess his family is returning to tell him, "Bye, guy."
MJ Emigh
2018-04-07 18:59:36 UTC
Word is spreading via Facebook that comedic actor CHUCK McCANN has been hospitalized
Oh, no......Is there even anyone left in "Yarmy's Army" to get him laughing again?Man, this getting old stuff can be a real drag sometimes.
Michael OConnor
2018-04-08 04:51:31 UTC
I wasn't aware there were still any living members of Yarmy's Army.
That Derek
2018-04-07 22:42:40 UTC
Pop culture blogger Mark Evanier has some nice words for Chuck at Eveanier's "News From ME" blogsite:

https://www.newsfromme.com/2018/04/07/chuck/
Post by Michael OConnor
"Bye, guy."
We don't have to worry about that dynamic being lost ... considering that that goofball Walt Disney look-alike Mike Lindell has totally appropriated Chuck and Right Guard's two-sided medicine cabinet schtick for his "My Pillow" TV ads.

Here's a YouTube link to CHuck McCann and guest neighbor Groucho Marx doing "Hi, Guy!":