Troubled Dreams (3rd Draft)
Lord Penis
2018-02-05 03:38:43 UTC
I am well aware of that, I was speaking with a friend of mine, Robert
Rodriguez, a fan of Dylan as well as almost all other aspects of culture,
and was describing one of your books that applied Bob Dylan's albums to the
Kabbalistic Tree of Life... he wants to see a copy, and with your
permission, I'd like to scan the book of yours I own, many here would enjoy
excerpts from it...
Go for it.
That's what you tell Dockery every time you whip out your ersatz-jew
cock for him to swallow.
Will Dockery
2018-02-05 03:52:06 UTC
I am well aware of that, I was speaking with a friend of mine, Robert
Rodriguez, a fan of Dylan as well as almost all other aspects of culture,
and was describing one of your books that applied Bob Dylan's albums to the
Kabbalistic Tree of Life... he wants to see a copy, and with your
permission, I'd like to scan the book of yours I own, many here would enjoy
excerpts from it...
Go for it.
That's what you tell Dockery every time
Only when he thinks I'm correct.

:)
Will Dockery
2018-02-19 20:36:07 UTC
I am well aware of that, I was speaking with a friend of mine, Robert
Rodriguez, a fan of Dylan as well as almost all other aspects of culture,
and was describing one of your books that applied Bob Dylan's albums to the
Kabbalistic Tree of Life... he wants to see a copy, and with your
permission, I'd like to scan the book of yours I own, many here would enjoy
excerpts from it...
Go for it.
That's what you tell Dockery

He just did, fool.