OT: Alleged Pervwatch: Stan Lee -- "Sex-celsior?"
2018-01-11 16:44:05 UTC
https://www.theguardian.com/books/2018/jan/10/marvel-creator-stan-lee-denies-sexual-harassment-care-nurses

Stan Lee: Marvel creator denies sexual harassment of care nurses

Allegations that the 95-year-old comics writer behaved inappropriately towards carers have been described as defamatory by his lawyer

[PHOTO CAPTION] Stan Lee’s lawyer Tom Lallas told the Mail Online that the writer categorically denied the allegations and intended to fight to protect his good name Photograph: Erika Goldring/Getty Images

Alison Flood

Wed 10 Jan ‘18 07.37 ES

Allegations published by the Mail Online that Stan Lee, the Marvel comics writer, sexually harassed nurses caring for him at his Hollywood home have been “categorically denied” by Lee’s lawyer.

According to Mail Online, a “source with knowledge of the situation” said Lee had sexually harassed nurses, speaking to them inappropriately and groping some of them. The nursing company, which the Mail Online did not name, was quoted as saying that its owner had “received several complaints from nurses who had worked at Lee’s house and that she had complained directly to Lee”.

Buzzfeed News said it had spoken to a nursing firm that had provided care for Lee, but which denied making any legal claim or compensation request from him.

The company in question is no longer employed by Lee, who is the co-creator of characters including Spider-Man, the Fantastic Four, Hulk, Thor and the X-Men. According to the Mail Online, the nursing company that is now caring for Lee said that he had been “polite, kind and respectful” since it began working for him.

Lee’s lawyer Tom Lallas sent a cease-and-desist letter on 20 December, in which he described the claims that Lee had sexually harassed “one or more of the nurses” as defamatory. Lallas, in a statement to the Mail Online, said that Lee categorically denied the allegations and intended to fight to protect his good name.

“We are not aware of anyone filing a civil action, or reporting these issues to the police,” said Lallas. Lee, he added, had done “absolutely nothing wrong”.
c***@aol.com
2018-01-11 17:09:27 UTC
Comic books and grown men. You do the math.
Michael OConnor
2018-01-11 17:10:34 UTC
I guess we need to burn all those comic books he drew and get Christopher Plummer to do reshoots of all the cameos Stan Lee did in all those Marvel movies. Hash tag me too or something.
That Derek
2018-01-11 18:46:25 UTC
Highly unlikely. You know how hard it is to schedule a Plummer!
Michael OConnor
2018-01-11 19:24:04 UTC
Post by Michael OConnor
get Christopher Plummer to do reshoots of all the cameos
Highly unlikely. You know how hard it is to schedule a Plummer!
I would think the worst part is when he has to bend over and you have to see the crack of an 88-year old Plummer's ass.